Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

Old 03-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Observer

Juby is on a distinguished road
Question Calcium gluconate and sodium bicarbonate

Does anyone know if it is OK to take both calcium gluconate and sodium bicarbonate?
Old 04-25-2018, 01:59 PM
Reader

jaminhealth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juby View Post
Does anyone know if it is OK to take both calcium gluconate and sodium bicarbonate?
Are you taking the calcium for bone health? THere is so much info out there on the importance of magnesium for our bone health vs calcium tabs. So much calcium I've read goes into the bloodstream and not to the bones and so many end up with calcium deposits of some sort.

I take magnesium, D3 and K2 and hardly any calcium for my bone health and do get calcium from foods..veggies and some cheese and yogurt.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.