Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Skin Health

Old 01-07-2015, 08:06 AM
Observer

Green Thumb is on a distinguished road
Default Neem Powder for Chronic Acne?

Hello, I have a bunch of heavy metal tested neem powder that I can start taking any day now. When I turned 16 I started getting acne on my face. I was using Clearasil for the longest time until I become holistic and stopped. After I stopped using it my whole body broke out. My shoulders, back, chest, face and its painful. My doctor wants to put me on antibiotics but I want to try to antibacterial herbs such as neem, turmeric, and tea tree oil. The box recommends I take half a teaspoon a day mixed in with a drink. Has anybody else had any experience with neem? I'd heard so so things.

If anyone's wondering if this is diet related it might be. I have wiped GMO's out of my diet by buying organic but my diet still consists mostly of processed foods like grains, sandwiches, crackers and such. I'm working on increasing my raw food intake.

I almost feel like my body became dependent on Clearasil and that how they make money. As they say, Clearasil invented acne.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:29 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Here's an article that mentions using fresh neem for acne, and some other herbs also.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/11-...-acne-remedies

If you don't have any open sores or raw spots, here's a natural facial treatment you can try. http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=28698
Old 01-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

I use a mixture of tea tree oil and witch hazel for spot treating. I suppose one could use witch hazel a few times a day on a cosmetic pad.

I think knocking off the grain will help a lot!

Tags
acne, neem, turmeric
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.