Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 04-24-2018, 05:46 PM
Reader

jaminhealth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth
Default Anyone Do Muscle Testing & Work With Pendulum

I do and have for over 10 yrs...find it fascinating and helpful.

I've never asked pendulum (RoseAnn) if I have polyps in my colon and just got a Negative...that's re-assuring. I didn't think I do but this energy work says NO.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:34 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

No never did, not even sure what you're talking about.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:43 PM
Reader

jaminhealth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

Muscle testing is kineosology.

Pendulum work is our body's energy using a pendulum...in the old days many made their own and I'm sure many still do...but I bought a lovely one at a crystal metaphysical store.

If you have interest there is a lot of info online. \

BTW: I just tried to register in the Senior group, and having problems. Do you know if it's all part of this forum or totally separate?
Old 04-25-2018, 08:22 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I don't think I'm interested in it right now, but thanks for the info Jam. It's a separate forum, I sent you a private message.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.