Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Exercise & Dieting

Old 04-22-2018, 02:47 PM
Reader

uniden is on a distinguished road
Default I want to go on a 100% raw food diet, but...

I want to go on a 100% raw food diet, but I am currently taking psychotropic medication. I know these two things are contraindicated to each other. That is why I cannot do both of them at the same time. Is there anyone here that does both? If so, are you a 100% raw foodist? Thanks for any responses in advance.

Oliver Wendell Holmes
Old 04-30-2018, 12:24 PM
Reader

uniden is on a distinguished road

For the past 2 to 3 days, I've been on a smoothie diet. The smoothies I have been drinking were made from quick cooking oats, avocados, apples, spring mix, green vegetables, orange, and pear. I only added orange and pear on two separate occasions. I'm probably going to have to stay on this diet/lifestyle for at least one week before seeing any kinds of significant changes for the betterment of my health.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.