Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Children's Health

Old 09-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Observer

GeneSlimmins is on a distinguished road
Question When a child should stop drinking milk?

Over the years i've heard conflicting reports about how much milk someone should drink. This worries me more for my children than for myself, they love the stuff! I'm sure i can find at least 20 pages online telling me how healthy milk is, and then 20 more telling me how terrible it can be. Anyone wanna shed some light for me?
Old 09-06-2017, 05:37 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I grew up on a small farm where I had fresh raw milk, from range fed cattle, daily. No pasteurizing, homogenizing. Fresh butter, which was my weekly chore. Fresh cottage cheese. Everyone, in my house, had no health problems. When I moved away, I stopped drinking milk.

Several years ago I read that men should avoid milk. Something to do with prostate problems, even cancer.

I still love cheese, including cottage cheese. I regularly consume them.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.