Old 04-04-2010, 05:27 AM
Admin
Wiki Editor

Matrix has a spectacular aura aboutMatrix has a spectacular aura aboutMatrix has a spectacular aura about
Default Spammers

Despite the many measures employed on this forum to prevent spams, they are getting out of control. If a new member posts any links, please don't reply, the post will be removed.

Now I understand why most active health forums don't allow links. To keep the forum clean, I have to watch the forum all day.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:20 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Spam Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Despite the many measures employed on this forum to prevent spams, they are getting out of control. If a new member posts any links, please don't reply, the post will be removed.
I really appreciate the fact that this is a high quality, spam-free forum. You reminded me of this joke I posted in Humor last June.

http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4164
Old 04-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Lovin' life~

Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

Now ya REALLY know why we do what we do
Old 04-05-2010, 02:31 AM
Admin
Wiki Editor

Matrix has a spectacular aura aboutMatrix has a spectacular aura aboutMatrix has a spectacular aura about

Sorry, this is a vent post - result of banning three members within one hour. After I created it, I felt better and wanted to delete it.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:40 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry, this is a vent post - result of banning three members within one hour.
No need to apologize! If new members are abusing the link policy for spam, then everyone should be aware. Best not to encourage them by replying or clicking on their links, good advice!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

We do appreciate you Kevin for keeping things on the up and up here. As forum members we can help Kevin by reporting spam to him by clicking on the ! button on the questionable post. That will bring it to his attention. He shouldn't have to read all the posts scanning for spam. We should be able to do it for him as we go about our day.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Lovin' life~

Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Sorry, this is a vent post - result of banning three members within one hour. After I created it, I felt better and wanted to delete it.
Way to let it out Kev!!
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.