Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Mental Health

Old 02-22-2018, 06:38 PM
Reader

Mike65Denver will become famous soon enough
Default The 80/10/10 program is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Civilization made me physically sick, mentally ill, and emotionally disturbed. The establishments institutions gave me psychological problems. Because I reacted badly I developed personality disorders that I wasn't aware of. As if that wasn't enough I was poisoned by toxic fumes at a low paying menial job. By the age of 40 I was homeless bouncing around from one problem to the next. I was taking the same psych meds Robin Williams was taking when he killed himself. I had nightmares every night. I had so many diseases even my diseases had diseases. Eventually I got a room and disability. I tried supplements from Walgreens and Rite Aid. Next I tried superfood concentrates and herbal extracts and sports supplements. When I eventually stumbled upon the 80/10/10 program I discovered the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Today, after all I've been through, I function physically, intellectually, and socially. As if that isn't enough I stumbled upon Janet. She is truly an angel from heaven, her heart is pure, her soul is protected. She is perfect.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.