Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

Old 02-10-2018, 02:30 PM
Reader

DavyKOTWF will become famous soon enough

I'm with Ron here. I also took the ReMag for a month (along with some Mg Citrate) because was low in Mg. Took 2 months and got my electrolytes back working. Important to keep the other electrolytes in there too. Take 4700mg Potassium and around 2300mg of sodium via Real Salt or Himalayan pink salt. Would help to take 4000iu of D3 and at least 100mg K2. They must all work together; not good to just take one. These will get your electrical system back in good order. Might take 2 months or more. Once I started getting dizzy, I knew I should back off on the Mg, like Dr. Caroylyn Dean said. Read her book. It'll all be worth it. If not the ReMag, at least Mg Citrate.
After reading her book several times and implementing everything in it, I'm off meds and BP is normal. Another study said it MIGHT take a year to completely get the electrical system back in good working order.
I use cronometer dot dom to get the exact measurements of all vits and minerals.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Enlightener

d0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the rough

Most people who have a-fib are older people who if measured are shorter than when they were younger this means the disc in their spine have shrunken. The nerves that go from the brain to the heart flow out of thorax 1-4 if any of these are pinched the heart rhythm will change. That is why I said a-fib is a back problem. Alternating hot and cold compresses will stop the a-fib. And getting nutrition to rebuild the discs will cure it
Old 01-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Reader

jaminhealth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

My newer doc ordered an EKG last week and she is now wanting me to see a cardio MD..I told her what if I don't, she said she can't live with that then.

I don't have heart palps and feel fine. Been taking higher doses of mag for years, and MSM and Vit D and and and. Joel Wallach on radio the other night talked about importance of MSM and Vit D for afib...and mentioned the T issues...

And I muscle test and pendulum dowse and this tells me I don't have afib....

My former doc did three EKG's in 3 yrs and never said a word.

Thinking this doc panicked. I'm 80 and do have back issues, shorter by a couple inches over recent years.....so I'm not going to panic.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:21 AM
Enlightener

d0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the rough

If you are shorter that is an indication of disc thinning and that might be the cause of A-fib. Disc are cartilage so eat lots of pure gelatin which is cartilage to give your body what it needs. My father in law has regrown 1/2 an inch in height at age 50 so it is possible he also uses an inversion board.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Reader

Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
If you are shorter that is an indication of disc thinning and that might be the cause of A-fib. Disc are cartilage so eat lots of pure gelatin which is cartilage to give your body what it needs. My father in law has regrown 1/2 an inch in height at age 50 so it is possible he also uses an inversion board.
What is considered pure gelatin?
Old 01-04-2019, 11:34 AM
Enlightener

Non flavored gelatin Knox make one and probably others as well. Check that you do not have a digestion problem so when you eat it it will be absorbed
Old 01-04-2019, 11:50 AM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
Non flavored gelatin Knox make one and probably others as well. Check that you do not have a digestion problem so when you eat it it will be absorbed
Oh thanks I've worked with Knox over the years and also Great Lakes gelatin which is comprised of 22 amino acids. Maybe I need to finish up the G.L. I have left.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.