Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition

Old 01-12-2012, 06:45 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Strawberry Health Benefits

I love strawberries, if they're not organic, I soak them and re-rinse to remove any chemicals. Here's a good article on the benefits of strawberries. http://www.healthyfellow.com/1033/ea...ies/#more-1033
Old 01-13-2012, 09:11 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

K2C, here is something I find very, very useful in "cleaning" produce after buying from the grocer. This is just a sample of several you can find on the Internet. It has a tube. You put the veggies and fruit in a bowl or in the sink. Run water to cover. Put the tube and diffuser in the water. Turn on the unit for 3 to 5 minutes, while moving the produce around occasionally. Or move the bubbling tube around.

Ozone will kill everything, and this will actually make your produce last longer.

As I said, you can find these generators in several places. I'm not promoting Ebay or Amazon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fruits-Veget...item3cc0b94b27

Quote:
Features:
Used in water/air purification, health & Beauty care:
- Wipes off poisonous bacteria in air and water.
- Wipes off attached pesticide and toxin on the surface of vegetable, fruit and other things.
- Wipes off additive and hormone in food.
- Used in the cleaning of utensil and cloth, eliminating epiphyte and prevent us from dermatophytosis.
- Wipes off terrible odors, such as smoke, rancidness or fishlike smell.
- Disassemble poisonous gas such as toluene and formaldehyde.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 01-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

I knew a man who used to own a strawberry farm - one of these pick-your-own places. He wouldn't eat his own strawberries! He knew only too well all the chemicals that got sprayed on them!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Enlightener

ozzie has a spectacular aura aboutozzie has a spectacular aura about

I love strawberries, but are these really big ones you can buy now, GMO.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:36 AM
Observer

jinni73 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
I love strawberries, but are these really big ones you can buy now, GMO.
yeah the natural strawberry is tiny but has so many health benefits I came across a book but can't remember the author now and the health benefits are plentiful.
find a company selling wild strawberry seeds and grow them yourself use some fulvic or humic acid and add that to the soil to grow them in.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:55 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Nothing tastes better than a natural wild strawberry you pick while hiking through the woods!
Old 12-05-2017, 05:35 AM
Observer

LindseyFloyd is on a distinguished road

I love eating strawberries and thanks for the article.

Tags
strawberries
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.