Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition

Old 10-31-2017, 04:35 AM
Observer

jinni73 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Adams View Post
Those are really good tips!
eating any form of meat is not a good tip we are not meant to eat meat period.

cooking meat above 100f denatures the amino acids and our liver has not evolved to digest meat it is a completely useless food which only creates toxins and speeds up aging, our ancestors only ate fruit,
Old 10-31-2017, 04:42 AM
Observer

jinni73 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoman View Post
You should eat more food containing fiber: veggies, banana do help also. There are special fiber additives in drug stores. You can check them out.
Bananas are no good for us

1 they are hybridised meaning they are nutritionally unbalanced. our body recognises the foods we put in our mouth and when there are missing nutrients our organs have to supply those in order for our bodies to assimilate the foods we eat
2 they are just sugar until an enzyme has removed the sugar turning it brown
3 the pottasium sodium balance is way of balance casuing problems of sodium depletion in our body
4 there is a chemical in banana which inhibits the pst enzyme this is especially bad for people with adhd and autism
Old 10-31-2017, 06:19 AM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinni73 View Post
eating any form of meat is not a good tip we are not meant to eat meat period.
cooking meat above 100f denatures the amino acids and our liver has not evolved to digest meat it is a completely useless food which only creates toxins and speeds up aging, our ancestors only ate fruit,
This is none sense we were mean to be omnivorous eating anything our digestive system is to long for being just a meat eater and to short for being a vegetarian. Aging the longest living people in the blue zones around the world all meat meat so the person who told you that meat shortens your life did not use science.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:29 PM
Observer

wellnessmama is on a distinguished road

For what it's worth, I was in excruciating pain after every time I ate for a few hours. My Dr had done multiple tests without a solution. I started to take 2tbsp of raw organic apple cider vinegar filled with water in a shot glass 10 minutes in the morning and before meals, as well as started drinking a cup of bone broth in the a.m. on an empty stomach. After 3 weeks of this, I no longer get pains, and my digestion is right on track. The idea is it stimulates stomach acid production to aid in food digestion.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:22 PM
Observer

goatsncows is on a distinguished road

Well I suppose since no one really came out and gave the supps and things the OP was looking for;

Take digestive enzymes and betaine HCl with every meal.
Take bitter herbs before your largest meal.
Don't drink water with your meals- it dilutes stomach acids.
Look at your current meds and make sure they are not acid blockers. No acid, no digestion.
Increase the amount of raw and naturally fermented foods in your diet like kombucha, kefir, kvass, sauerkraut, raw milk, raw cheese, raw whatever!
Limit the amount of fiber from grains you get. The appropriate type of fiber for a healthful human diet is vegetable fiber.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.