Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Women's Health

Old 06-28-2018, 04:22 PM
Observer

hippieintraining is on a distinguished road
Default If you're GONNA do birth control

Then what do you suggest, besides the obvious condom?

I really, really, REALLY truly HATE the idea of other birth control methods. Yet at the same time I want to be extra cautious.

I will list all of the ones I'm looking the most.

-diaphragm (I would prefer to use WITHOUT a spermacide, but if I HAD to I would use that Contragel Green shit)
-the sponge
-the ring
-the patch
-the cervical cap
-the copper iud, which is basically a runner-up

They all have their perks, and they all have their f**king flaws. I hate the idea of birth control, but I feel extra caution is needed.

Please don't give me info ON them, I literally just looked a a huuuuge comparison chart for hours. I just wanna know what would YOU do? I came on here because I only trust this crowd of people... just tell me what YOUR preferred method would be if you were to get on BC. Make it personal to youuuu, I love you guys lol
Old 08-16-2018, 08:00 AM
Observer

goatsncows is on a distinguished road

Fertility awareness method.

It's worked for me for over 10 years. It does take a little bit of work, awareness (obviously), and discipline.

Also if your partner is scared of pregnancy, that helps too lol
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Observer

hippieintraining is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatsncows View Post
Fertility awareness method.

It's worked for me for over 10 years. It does take a little bit of work, awareness (obviously), and discipline.

Also if your partner is scared of pregnancy, that helps too lol

I wish SO badly I could do this :'( Unfortunately, I tend to be more frisky during the worst times to do it
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.