Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Systems & Organs

Old 11-13-2017, 08:59 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I understand that calcium carbonate is the worst form to take, not absorbed well at all, that is the main ingredient in Tums antacid.

I'm glad you're using the citrate, that what I was using when I did take calcium supplements.

That must be hard to have such clogged sinuses and stuffy head, hope it breaks for you soon.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:04 PM
Observer

naturegal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
I understand that calcium carbonate is the worst form to take, not absorbed well at all, that is the main ingredient in Tums antacid.

I'm glad you're using the citrate, that what I was using when I did take calcium supplements.

That must be hard to have such clogged sinuses and stuffy head, hope it breaks for you soon.
My head is clear tonight and the tinnitus is really mild but what I'm trying to figure out for myself is whether or not this is a allergy thing or is this the silent reflux which if you want to read about that all you have to do is Google silent reflux and or LPR which is the technical term for silent reflux someone else I can't remember who it was now but I wanted to reply in case their reading this is that they said that they read about the stomach actually not having enough acid being the theory like by Mercola I think they mentioned a dr. Mercola I read this also probably a couple of months ago and I wondered if that isn't a possibility except I was trying to figure out if there isn't enough acid in the stomach what makes the acid come up through our esophagus it doesn't seem like that realistic I'm not saying that isn't a possibility that there is not enough acid because as we get older our bodies get depleted of different things so it's all very confusing to me but yes I'm feeling much better tonight but I can't put my finger on why not yet anyway

Tags
alkaline, mucus, reflux, silent reflux, tinnitus
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.