Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 03-06-2017, 07:24 AM
Observer

DBJackson is on a distinguished road
Default Transdermal CO2/Microcirculation

Looking for anyone else with feedback on using transdermal CO2 to immediately increase blood flow. Used it initially to increase my endurance during cardio workouts, but have seen data on the benefits of this therapy to your circulatory system and overall wellness
Old 06-13-2017, 01:11 PM
Observer

ConnieRN is on a distinguished road
Default transdermal co2 therapy

Hi DBJackson,

I'm not sure if we're referring to the same product, but based on how you described it, seems like we are. Anyway, I've been using this product called D'oxyva since a few months ago and boy does it do wonders! At first, I was just curious about the product since my aunt was also using it so I said why not try it as well. I went to their website and read on the product. What it does is it introduces CO2 transdermally and as a result, the body will attempt to correct the oxygen-co2 imbalance, increasing blood flow to supply oxygen to our vital organs. I have to admit, that I initially used it to improve my skin but I immediately noticed a great improvement in my breathing and I just feel generally well! It should be good for your workout since you would need proper oxygenation with that, and an enhanced exchange of gases at the micro level should be able to do just that! Hope this helps!

Connie