Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 10-25-2018, 09:53 AM
Reader

jaminhealth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth
Default Is the Silent Killer phrase a "made up"

Fear Tactic by Pharma.

I have my BP under control but did end up on BP meds and would like not to be but I tried for a long time to get the numbers down.

I know BP changes about every second of the day but this Silent Killer word puts fear in so many and hence they end up on BP meds for life. Thanks.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:15 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Lots of fear tactics out there in ads for pharmaceuticals, it's effective for business.
Old 10-26-2018, 06:41 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, jaminhealth. I don't think it is made up. Poor BP can cause severe kidney disease without your awareness. Several other body functions are affected by BP problems.

I too am taking ace inhibitor and calcium channel blocker. I've tried everything from pumpkinseed for ace inhibitor, grapeseed for ace as well, and beet root powder (both non fermented and fermented) for nitric oxide. Sad situation. I probably have clean and clear arteries by now, but no luck in moderating blood pressure. I'm not giving up though.

Hopefully, you are not taking the more dire pharms, like beta blockers.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 10-26-2018, 09:41 AM
Reader

Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Sorry, jaminhealth. I don't think it is made up. Poor BP can cause severe kidney disease without your awareness. Several other body functions are affected by BP problems.

I too am taking ace inhibitor and calcium channel blocker. I've tried everything from pumpkinseed for ace inhibitor, grapeseed for ace as well, and beet root powder (both non fermented and fermented) for nitric oxide. Sad situation. I probably have clean and clear arteries by now, but no luck in moderating blood pressure. I'm not giving up though.

Hopefully, you are not taking the more dire pharms, like beta blockers.
Well, my integrative MD about 10 yrs ago started me on Atenolol, which I believe is a beta blocker...she said it was a good drug for me to go with. And this is an integrative MD.

Then along the way she put me on Amolopidine which is one of the others....and a diuretic which I cut in half these days.

I see my MD in a couple months and will mention the beta blocker that you says is not the way to go.

I also on my own take 1 tab Mukta Vati BP tab which I buy from Amazon and comes from India. It's Auyrevedic.

I took readings for years and am so sick of doing it all. I feel fine and am 80 and yes I'd love NOT to take the pharma drugs.

My parents lived into 90's and lived with none of these scare tactics of today's modern medicine stock market drugs. jam
Old 10-26-2018, 12:31 PM
Guide

JanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura about

I got off lisinopril and lowered/stabilized my blood pressure with a subliminal CD targeting blood pressure. Might be worth a try for others too.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:33 PM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH View Post
I got off lisinopril and lowered/stabilized my blood pressure with a subliminal CD targeting blood pressure. Might be worth a try for others too.
I have read some pretty negative reports on Lisinopril and could you explain what CD targeting means? j
Old 10-26-2018, 12:59 PM
Guide

JanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura about

A compact disc specifically for managing blood pressure using subliminal messages embedded in music and/or the sound of ocean waves. They're available on Amazon.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:46 PM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH View Post
A compact disc specifically for managing blood pressure using subliminal messages embedded in music and/or the sound of ocean waves. They're available on Amazon.
Ok, the thing is I believe my BP is OK and I've learned so much over the 10 yrs or so on the meds and WISH I had worked more with Mukta Vati years ago and didn't know I could get it less pricey from India directly., Once on the meds, pharma GOTS YOU.

I meditate but don't live in a meditative state. Thanks again.,

If only I had stayed with this product yrs ago but I didn't realize I could get it from India and for little $$$..

https://www.amazon.com/Patanjali-Div...ustomerReviews
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.