Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Women's Health

Old 10-05-2006, 07:16 AM
Beloved Mentor

bifrost99 will become famous soon enough
Default Acupuncture

Instead of just going after one or several points to control nausea, why not balance the whole energy meridian system?! It might even help solve all the problems she's suffering.

For this, I find EFT the quickest and best self-applied acupuncture meridian based method. It may take time to learn, but it sure is quick to apply.

Click Here for Free Download of EFT Manual

Gerry
Old 10-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Observer

Rosnor is on a distinguished road

The pregnancy cysts are news to me, but thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised at all, if I had one in my second pregnancy. For a while I felt 'sore and tender' inside. I thought at the time it was the egg imbeding into the womb, but I have not felt that way with my other two.

Just me, I hope all goes well for your daughter. My sister in law has just had a baby girl (already has 3 boys). The start of her pregnancy was very difficult, she was bleeding at one point, and in pain. The baby was born early yesterday morning, and is as healthy as can be.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Lecturer

just me is on a distinguished road

thank you Rosnor, I am very glad to hear that all went well with your sister in law... apparently, the pain is starting to subside a bit, but the nausea is still there.

Bifrost, I sent her the eft, and hope that she will use it... but I seriously doubt it, she is one of those I want a solution now type thing.... She is going to a chiropracter this week, and I hope that will help her some... She lost another three pounds this week... which is normal for her, but her doctor dont like it....

I picked up some selenium and vit e and candy ginger and a few other things... now if I can just get to the post office.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Beloved Mentor

bifrost99 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by just me
Bifrost, I sent her the eft, and hope that she will use it... but I seriously doubt it, she is one of those I want a solution now type thing....
If this is the case, then EFT fits the bill nicely. :wink:

The manuals may be quite long to read, but the technic itself is just a couple of minutes or so.

Here's a "no study" EFT page which can get her into applying the technic immediately:

http://123eft.com/release.htm

The graphic in the lower part of the page guides one into a quick EFT procedure. It deals only with the points in the face, but it could give a sampling of EFT's effectivity to your daughter.

If she finds it helpful, she can go into a quick study at

http://123eft.com/eft-trial.htm

which goes directly into the technic without as much detail as in the manuals by Craig.

She may then go deeper by reading the manuals from Craig when she finds that EFT is a useful skill to know and have, that could be applied anytime and anywhere.

To your next grandchild, :wink:
Gerry
Old 10-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Lecturer

just me is on a distinguished road

actually Bifrost, I sent her the 123 thing too. I told her about the evening that you and I exchanged emails when I was feeling so sick... and that you sent that page to me, and how it did wonders for me.... So I am hoping that she is doing it... I havent talk to her this week, so hopefully I will be hearing from her this weekend. thanks for the info so.....I think everyone should keep that 123 page handy right on their computer desktop.... Ive got it on the middle of mine.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.