Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Skin Health

Old 02-17-2012, 11:50 PM
Observer

christee is on a distinguished road
Default Home remedy for Dandruff?

Hey,

I am sufferings form heavy dandruff, I wash my hair every alternate days...but it didn't work? What can be the reason for this dandruff?

Please someone share home made solution, bcz I tried all medicines but of no use

Thanks in advance.
Christee
Old 02-18-2012, 08:21 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Dandruff is a result of fungus on the scalp.
MMS will take care of it. www.jimhumble.biz
People who use mms say its one of the first diseases to go
Old 02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by christee View Post
Hey,

I am sufferings form heavy dandruff, I wash my hair every alternate days...but it didn't work? What can be the reason for this dandruff?

Please someone share home made solution, bcz I tried all medicines but of no use

Thanks in advance.
Christee
Hi Christee, welcome to the forum! Cedarwood Oil is said to be very effective for dandruff, you add a few drops to shampoo and hair rinse/conditioner. http://www.aromatherapies.net/blog/c...ntial-oil.html. More on Cedarwood...http://www.organicfacts.net/health-b...ntial-oil.html
Old 02-19-2012, 08:50 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Coconut oil rubbed into the scalp for a few hours, then wash out. Coconut oil kills fungus. Adding citrus acid or vinegar to you shampoo will help to change the pH back to acid. Fungi thrive in alkaline pH, and most shampoos and soaps are alkaline.

Dry scalp can mimic dandruff too. Skin shedding can look like dandruff.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 02-19-2012, 09:36 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

If it's dry scalp/skin, then taking a spoonful of coconut oil per day will also help. Omega 3s are good to take everyday, a quality fish oil or flaxseeds, or combination of the two is a good source of Omegas.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:57 AM
Observer

frankquinn85 is on a distinguished road

Dandruff is a typical ceaseless scalp condition set apart by chipping of the skin on your scalp. Dandruff isn't infectious or genuine. Be that as it may, it very well may humiliate and some of the time hard to treat. Fortunately dandruff for the most part can be controlled. Here are 9 simple home remedies to naturally get rid of dandruff.

1. Try Tea Tree Oil.
2. Use Coconut Oil.
3. Apply Aloe Vera.
4. Minimize Stress Levels.
5. Add Apple Cider Vinegar to Your Routine.
6. Try Aspirin.
7. Up Your Intake of Omega-3s.
8. Eat More Probiotics.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:29 AM
Observer

THH is on a distinguished road

You can also apply

1. Lemon Juice
2. Castor oil
3. Garlic
4. Honey

Tags
coconut oil, dandruff, omega 3, vinegar
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.