Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Forum Support

Old 09-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Reader

Kelly Thundercloud is on a distinguished road
Default Why won't NMT remember me?

Every time I log in, I click the box for the website to remember me so I can be logged in automatically. But it never remembers me. I am on a computer shared by two other family members, but we each have seperate accounts. Is it recognizing that the computer is shared?
Old 09-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Admin
Wiki Editor

Matrix has a spectacular aura aboutMatrix has a spectacular aura about

It shouldn't matter. Which browser do you use? Please try clearing Browser cache first.

For Firefox, it can be done from Tools > Clear Recent History.

If you use IE, I suggest you try FireFox, I always have this problem with IE.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:57 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I've found that 2 cookies must be preserved. www.natmed.com and natmed.com. I don't know how to do that in IE. I use Firefox. I can tell Firefox to delete cookies upon shutdown, but preserve some that I consider exceptions. I also have ccleaner software that I have to remind to preserve certain cookies. You could look around for that in you browser options or external software.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.