Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Dentistry

Old 10-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Observer

nuleeorganik is on a distinguished road
Default Newby with Root Canal Questions.

I found this forum today when I was searching for root canal alternatives.

about a week ago i realized a piece of one my top molars was missing. and for 2 nights (only while laying down) i had slight plusating/throbbing pain so i scheduled a dentist appointment. However, there was no pain after that.

So, i had my appointment today and needless to say a root canal was recommended based on the X-ray. I was wondering if anyone thinks I can avoid the canal with MMS and OZONE treatments? I found a dentist where I live who performs the OZONE i'll have to post the link to make sure it's the same thing that everyone here is speaking of. also, is MMS something you can purchase online or in stores? or is it completely a special self mix concoction? Thanks
Old 10-31-2011, 09:14 PM
Lecturer

Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Typically a dentist will recommend a root canal if they feel the nerve has been damaged or if their Mercedes needs some expensive repairs. Personally I think I would want to get a second opinion. You what to be sure you are getting the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth.

Perhaps just putting a cap on it would work??

MMS obviously cannot fix a broken tooth but it might help if there is an infection.
It is something you have to mix up yourself, but it is not hard to do. There is a huge thread here devoted to just MMS.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:36 PM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Well its been well documented that ozone can regrow teeth, but it takes quite a while and of course not without probably picking your pocket some. I suppose it could be done if you had your own ozone machine and a dentist to advise and monitor. I would be very interested to hear how much it costs to try to re-grow a tooth. I don't think mms can contribute to re-growing a tooth but It can keep the bacterial load way down simply with brushing with mms.. But do no do this daily. Tooth sensitivity development has been reported with over use. Maybe every 3 days or so. But the ozone in and of itself will kill the bacteria in the tooth pit that is remaining. Read the article linked.

I would not, WOULD NOT, get a root canal. This page will give you the details on a new form of dentistry. Both I and my son have had it and it is excellent and I cannot stress enough how important it is to avoid root canals for your overall long term health. This page will provide a link to help you find a dentist that does this procedure in your area.

http://www.healthsalon.org/478/biomi...r-alleman-dds/
Old 11-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Reader

BigAl will become famous soon enoughBigAl will become famous soon enough

Nulee, I avoided getting a root canal by using mms1. Like the man said you have to mix it yourself but that is not hard.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Observer

thanks for the info. i'll check the mms post. through search i found a dentist in my city whose site states they perform ozone therapy, and they also gave a list of toothpaste that assist re-calcification. i'll have to check them out.

As of right now I'm making sure to gargle regularly with listerine to at least keep the bacteria count low.

thanks again.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Reader

BigAl will become famous soon enoughBigAl will become famous soon enough

Nulee, my experience tells me that bacteria gets acclimated to Listerine pretty quickly. In regard to my first post I just activated five droops of mms1, added only one or so tablespoons of water then rinsed my mouth for 10 seconds or so to kill the bacteria which can not come back.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Observer

i see. i've been looking for the thread of how to formulate the MMS but all see is one where someone says they bought it(but no link from where). maybe you can point it out to me. thanks
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.