Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Humor

� #1
Old 12-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Guide
athletic dept will become famous soon enough
Default Never lie to a woman

Never Lie To A Woman.......

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey, I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends

We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked. The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?"

The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box.�
� #2
Old 12-28-2011, 10:27 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a name known to allkind2creatures is a name known to allkind2creatures is a name known to allkind2creatures is a name known to allkind2creatures is a name known to allkind2creatures is a name known to all

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.