Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Colds, Flu & Fever

Old 04-19-2018, 11:47 AM
Reader

jaminhealth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth
Default Get the Immune System STRONG

I have not had a cold, flu or been sick in decades. I've been taking Grape Seed Extract since 1995 and I KNOW it's the major reason. No vaccines for me.

I still take 2K Vit C daily also...And a couple other antioxidants for other issues....like Arthritis. jam
Old 04-19-2018, 05:03 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

No vaccines for me either, I also take VitC almost every day. I also find D3 is good for the immune system, I use a vitamin K2 and D3 combo on most days. Haven't been sick in a long time.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:38 AM
Reader

DavyKOTWF will become famous soon enough

You girls will outlive Kirk Douglas and Jack Lalanne!
Old 04-24-2018, 04:43 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyKOTWF View Post
You girls will outlive Kirk Douglas and Jack Lalanne!
Fingers (and toes) crossed Davy....but I won't bet the farm on it!
Old 05-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Reader

How many mg per day should one take of this GSE?
I had a sr moment and ordered grapefruit seed extract and took it for a week before noticing it wasn't G SEED extract.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Reader

Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

Quote:
How many mg per day should one take of this GSE?
I had a sr moment and ordered grapefruit seed extract and took it for a week before noticing it wasn't G SEED extract.
A good maintenance dose is 200mg daily and for more chronic issues, more can be taken. Nowadays I take 200mg two times daily. I developed some edema in my GOOD arthritic foot, who knows what the body does to us, and some times 600mg knocks it out. One needs to take enough for their bodyweight. I buy a good quality and not the most pricey but good, Olympian Labs brand.

Remember: If you take a pharma blood thinner, then can't do both. Grape SEED Extract is a blood cleaner/thinner.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Reader

Thanks. So about 200 to 300 mg per day.
I take no drugs.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Reader

Yes, that's a good dosing. Now remember, depending on what you are taking it for, some find profound results, like me getting rid of allergies and sinus issues, no more drugs there for decades or purely overall general longterm good health. My gums are excellent, my eyes too and I have not been to dentist or eye docs for 7-8 yrs...all my early life I played by all the rules, but I too cleaned up on the sugar/carb world....much much reduced them....

And IF preventing cancer does it for me, it's been worth every penny. That's the dreaded dx no one wants to hear.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:38 AM
Reader

No dentist visits for 6 years sound wonderful. I went to see a new dentist yesterday for a general cleaning. Hadn't been in a year and half and didn't know their MO. Now I do. A hygienist did the cleaning - $84. X-rays - $60. I didn't really think I need the x-rays since it'd been only a year and half. The dentist came in and looked at my teeth for 30 seconds; said everything was okay. I came to find out, he charged me $62 for his EXAM. Total bill was $204. So many scams out there today, even dentists, charging $2 a SECOND.
I ordered the GSE, bulk supplements.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Reader

Quote:
No dentist visits for 6 years sound wonderful. I went to see a new dentist yesterday for a general cleaning. Hadn't been in a year and half and didn't know their MO. Now I do. A hygienist did the cleaning - $84. X-rays - $60. I didn't really think I need the x-rays since it'd been only a year and half. The dentist came in and looked at my teeth for 30 seconds; said everything was okay. I came to find out, he charged me $62 for his EXAM. Total bill was $204. So many scams out there today, even dentists, charging $2 a SECOND.
I ordered the GSE, bulk supplements.
I quit xays years ago...and my dental work was all in my early life. Too much sugar/carbs and did NOT know about the value of Coconut Oil Toothpaste...I make my own plus buy Now Foods brand coconut oil toothpaste.

I bought dental discount plan at one point but now don't go to dentists. We NEED to take care of our dental issues....live and learnin. jam

On the bulk, which brand did you get. Gotta be sure you are getting 80-95% quality grape SEED.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Reader

The brand name IS BulkSupplements. Supposed to be 95% pure.
Thanks for the tip on coconut toothpaste. Will look it up.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.