Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Chitchat

Old 11-13-2017, 07:21 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road
Default What's Mike65Denver's take on Donald Trump

I know He has his shortcomings but I'm not going to harp on them cuz everyone does. I disagree with all of his policies but there aren't any law makers who are advocating 100% effort at a green economy, regenerative agriculture, clean energy, and letting people live naturally as God intended like the aboriginal hunter gatherer ancestors. I admire him cuz he's a winner. His father gave him a million bucks and he parlayed that into a billion, he was the host of a popular reality show called Celebrity Apprentice, and the first time he runs for office he's elected president. He defeated 16 republicans and 1 democrat. He was the underdog. There is one word that comes to mind when I study him, enjoyable. I just like his personality.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:14 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

My grievance is that neither he nor any of his administration respect God. Especially not his Secretary of the Interior nor his EPA director.

King James Bible, Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

We are not doing a very good job with this gift of Dominion.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.