Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

Old 10-18-2013, 05:51 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default 95 percent cancer cure from sea cucumber

A new study has now confirmed the anti-cancer effects of frondoside A, from sea cucumber, at a whole new level. In the lab, it has killed up to 95 percent of ER+ breast cancer cells, 90 percent of melanoma cells, 95 percent of liver cancer cells and 85-88 percent of three different lines of lung cancer.

http://www.naturalnews.com/042506_se...g_tumors.html#

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 10-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Very interesting.

I was especially pleased to see that sea cucumber is a rich source of chondroitin.

Wheter or not they manage to come up with a money-spinning pharmaceutical sea cucumber based cancer treatment having an alternative use will make it available commercially i.e. making independent/home use possible.

The current commercial source of chondroitin is derived from sharks.... (And glucosamine can be sourced from corn nowadays.) That is very good news too.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Enlightener

d0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the rough

Youngevity has a product called ocean gold which has sea cucumber in it.
They also have two products which have fucoidan in it
Old 02-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Actually I'm not pleased after all! Having researched sea cucumbers I find that despite the name they're not a plant, but invertebrates...
Old 03-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Observer

Ozzie1 is on a distinguished road

That is awesome news. So how long before we see this on the market I wonder?
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.