Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

Old 12-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Observer

ssww33 is on a distinguished road
Default What are best teas for high blood pressure?

What are the best teas to reduce high blood pressure? I am 50 years old and my blood pressure averages mid 130's/mid 80's.

I have tried many supplements and herbs over the years to reduce my blood pressure. Teas seem to be the most effective for me. I am currently drinking Rooibos, Nettles, and Hibiscus teas and will be trying Oolong soon.

Is drinking teas hot rather than cold more effective? Is eating the teas effective? If so, should I eat only unused leaves or do used leaves still have benefits? I can put the leaves in my fruit blends. Thanks for any replies.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:35 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

In my opinion, hibiscus is the best. Green tea is also very good. I haven't had much luck with nettle, but everyone is different with differing causes.

Check out the information in our hypertension threads. http://www.natmedtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.