Old 01-29-2013, 06:05 AM
Reader

HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road

How is everyone doing, anybody getting cured ?
Old 03-03-2013, 06:31 AM
Observer

sam87 is on a distinguished road
Default A new member with prostatitis

Dear All

I am new member here i just diagnosed with chronic bacterial prostitites so I enterd the chronic prostatitis world I will tell my story I'm 25 years I live in Gulf area (UAE) the Bactria was found in semen is ( staphylococcus arues ) I started with cipro then we relaized that bactria is a gram postive not gram negative so cipro does not work well i used it for 25 days then , I start augmentine does not work at all , then i start with septra (co-trimaxzole) it works for a month then get resistance by the Bactria , then I start with IV Injection 10 injection piprcline-tabozcotam and 5 injection Amikacin works well for a week then, I start LInezolid Linezolid was SUPER really guys i thought my self totally cured I used for 14 days then my symptoms gone for a month then back I regret why I stope linezolid , then I went to Germany to see professor dr. med. wolfgang weidner in Gessen he's the king in Germany I spend 1500 euro just to let me see him , he did ultra sound and urine and semen culture he used two glass method in urine and in urine does not show any bacteria but semen I m still waiting the results he told I have nothing the shape of the prostate is good no tenderness I told that i dignosed with staph arues bactria he told me staph arues is not std and I told with antibiotics I really get well with no pain he told me , U.S studies shows that is a placepo with antibiotics every prostities person deal with antbiotics a as a treatment but it's not just to convinced them selfs , actually i regret I spend airplane ticket and 1500 euro to listen to this crab , I back to gulf and here the doctor asked to do MRI maybee it will let us find something that we can deal with and asked me for a new culture >>>

I always ask my self am I going to cure??

Am I able to give a birth??? I 'm not married now , but i'm going , prostities people can give a birth?

and any one of you guys has a staph arues ? anyone deal with this shit of Bactria??

do you recommend me to fly to USA and spend money for direct injection into prostate ??

hope to hear some opinion to all my questions

Thanks a lot
Old 03-06-2013, 07:53 AM
Reader

HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam87 View Post
Dear All

I am new member here i just diagnosed with chronic bacterial prostitites so I enterd the chronic prostatitis world I will tell my story I'm 25 years I live in Gulf area (UAE) the Bactria was found in semen is ( staphylococcus arues ) I started with cipro then we relaized that bactria is a gram postive not gram negative so cipro does not work well i used it for 25 days then , I start augmentine does not work at all , then i start with septra (co-trimaxzole) it works for a month then get resistance by the Bactria , then I start with IV Injection 10 injection piprcline-tabozcotam and 5 injection Amikacin works well for a week then, I start LInezolid Linezolid was SUPER really guys i thought my self totally cured I used for 14 days then my symptoms gone for a month then back I regret why I stope linezolid , then I went to Germany to see professor dr. med. wolfgang weidner in Gessen he's the king in Germany I spend 1500 euro just to let me see him , he did ultra sound and urine and semen culture he used two glass method in urine and in urine does not show any bacteria but semen I m still waiting the results he told I have nothing the shape of the prostate is good no tenderness I told that i dignosed with staph arues bactria he told me staph arues is not std and I told with antibiotics I really get well with no pain he told me , U.S studies shows that is a placepo with antibiotics every prostities person deal with antbiotics a as a treatment but it's not just to convinced them selfs , actually i regret I spend airplane ticket and 1500 euro to listen to this crab , I back to gulf and here the doctor asked to do MRI maybee it will let us find something that we can deal with and asked me for a new culture >>>

Am I able to give a birth??? I 'm not married now , but i'm going , prostities people can give a birth?

and any one of you guys has a staph arues ? anyone deal with this shit of Bactria??

do you recommend me to fly to USA and spend money for direct injection into prostate ??

Thanks a lot
Oral antibiotics don't work for chronic prostatitis, if they did we would all be cured instead of hurting. You should seek other avenues, Dr bahn in California or Dr toth in new York give injections directly into the prostate. Bahn would probably be cheaper but he doesn't test for organisms. he gives direct injections of three antibiotics, pain killer, anti-fungal medication and steroid directly into the prostate gland. good luck
Old 03-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Observer

sam87 is on a distinguished road

And have you tried these injections ? Is it useful?
Old 03-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Reader

lovelife is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam87 View Post
Dear All

Thanks a lot
Have a look through this thread and pay attention to posts by iwillbecured and good luck as Harry said...........
Old 03-14-2013, 05:39 AM
Observer

sindibad48 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up your story will END soon

hi
its difficult for blood stream of antibodies to reach prostat,so its recover take longtime
anyway i; HERBALIST i use many otherways its verygood
so you need to use : ont bagtea of camomile at night daily , and 2 tablet of Flaxeed oil at braekfast for at least one month
then best result
Old 03-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Explorer

Johny1 is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone,

Do you remember me ? I have suffered from chronic pelvic pain, CP/CPPS IIIA for almost 1 year and 7 months !!! Now I tell you I am again pain free, vital with no apparent pelvic pain throughout the day. And this comes after suffering almost 2 years, searching for a solution, experimenting with supplemenets, vitamins ect.
First things first. My CP/CPPS IIIA was proven as abacterial prostatitis with a slight contamination of enterococcus bacteria. I have had intense pelvic frontal pain, radiating towards my back throughout the day and into the night. A horrrible nightmare for 2 years.

I have come back to this forum to share my insights on how I managed to battle this condition, after reading many research papers from renowned doctors, patients, forums...
Today i feel again, pain free, healthy and full with life thanks to a proven method.
Now, if you still suffer from chronic prostatitis symptoms, i bet you would do everything possible to get cured from pain and discomfort. I was on the same route searching for a complex solution. My proven strategy that worked for me and completely renewed my prostate, with NO suprapubic and low back pain for almost 5 months is as follows:

1. If your prostatitis is abacterial CP/CPPS IIIA, then ATBs are of no use. Forget ATBs.
Instead I started a rigorous DIET. Now listen carefully. I read a renowned study on 2000 patients suffering from CP/CPPS IIIA, who were put on rigorous DIET, meaning
a) NO COFFEE - in any form (coffee, black teas also contain coffein, green tea)
b) NO ALCOHOL -in any form (sorry but, drop beer too)
c) NO SUGARS in any form. (sweets, artificial sugars)

The results of the study - 95 % of participants experienced a radical reduction in symptoms after 2-3 months and on.

I am a living example of this DIET reduction led to radical improvements.

2) ADD COLLOIDAL SILVER - i use and still use about 10ppm for 3 weeks. Now this thing clears up a lot of unhealthy stuff in your intenstine and the attached prostate gland. Thus it has an effect on clearing the prostate ducts (acini). The silver particles are so small, smaller than the size of bacteria, so once they get into the blood system, they get to work. The amazing effect of COLLOIDAL SILVER is its detoxifing and clearing effect on the prostate gland. Thus in my experience, it completely reduced PAIN to feeling nothing. All seems to be clear within this region again.

3) BUY CERNILTON tablets (I am from Europe). If you live in the US, buy this miracle herb for the prostate, as it has proven clinical study (from 2009), where 6 tablets per day, led to a significant reduction in symptoms of chronic pelvic pain, higher quality of life and overall function of the prostate gland. In my case, i have been taking CERNILTON for 3 months and even though now i feel very very good and healthy, i am still taking it.

So I hope that you listen to my advice - DIET (i have been on it for 5 months) + COLLOIDAL SILVER (for 2 months) + CERNILTON (for 5 months).

I guarantee you shall feel better after you try this. Remember, start radically and be very disciplined especially in the DIET! Your body system shall start regenerating slowly but steadily from then on..
As i said, i feel very good today, with NO PAIN (front and low back pain),
NO DEPRESSION, NO TIREDNESS. I gained strenght again, started doing regular fitness and feel good and healthy, because of this strict discipline in DIET, COLLOIDAL SILVER+ CERNILTON.
.TRY THIS AND LET ME KNOW how it goes for you. Best of luck
Old 03-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Observer

jdib is on a distinguished road

Johny,

This is my first post in a while over here and want to give my thoughts.

I finally do believe all the guys (pinballdoctor and arrowind to name a few) who suggest that the issue is really fungal related. At first I wasnt so sure but now I am positive - just took me a while to put it all together.

The diet you were on is considered a strong antifungal diet (same that I am on and have been for several months). I know you tested positive for certain bacteria but I would bet your issue is/was fungal related which is why you did so well on the antifungal diet.

Anyway, for any of the guys that have been here a while and want help (ahem - harrycrumb) - try this diet!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Explorer

sow&reap is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny1 View Post
a renowned study on 2000 patients suffering from CP/CPPS IIIA, who were put on rigorous DIET, meaning
a) NO COFFEE - in any form (coffee, black teas also contain coffein, green tea)
b) NO ALCOHOL -in any form (sorry but, drop beer too)
c) NO SUGARS in any form. (sweets, artificial sugars)

The results of the study - 95 % of participants experienced a radical reduction in symptoms after 2-3 months and on.

Hi Johnny - thanks so much for the encouragement and information - sounds very positive! where can I find this study? do you know the name? Thanks so much!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:06 AM
Explorer

Default lets BEAT this together

Hello - not sure if this is the best place to post my story but I am very interested in joining you and learning from each other as I share my progress – thanks to I will be cured and Harry – thanks to love life fro starting this post and ALL the posters – I have only read as far as page 12 so far because I recording all the great info on a spread sheet

Thanks !!

My story:

Firstly, I am unsure if I have a prostate issue that spread to the epi or if I simply have an epi issue: much more likely I have two issues originally stemming from prostate issues or perhaps one big complicated issue.

Secondly: I take paxil for 16 years too. Sever depression in family – still on it – works great! I am very physically active and happy for the most part BUT I wonder if Paxil complicates my issue….

Thirdly, I reap what I sow. I am ashamed to admit this but for many years I engaged in risky sexual behavior combined with excessive drug use. There were many many experiences where I would wake up the next day and my prostate would ache and be infected by the abuse I put it through – NOTE: I never engaged in homosexual behaviors. However, the drugs and extended periods sex – and forcing sex when I was unable to perform due to the drugs made for a very traumatic experience on my UT, Prostate etc. Ultimately, I have reaped what I sowed. I am responsible for my pain in many ways. But I have changed. I received counselling and began a relationship with God who forgave. I want to live a happy life and this issue is quite bothersome.

FOURTH: I HAVE HOPE. I am learning so much from this site – please read the chronic prostatitis link and pay attention to ‘I will be cured” – his posts are by far the most educated and HOPEFUL!!! – I may not get 100% back but I will do much better – at the end is my plan!

This was 14 years ago!!!! That’s how long I had been living with sporadic bouts of UTI’s prostate flare ups, frequent urination, very little urine passing etc. But for the most part, the symptoms came and went and they ware no big deal. I would simply get an AB and the symptoms would subside from an 8 back to down to the 2 or three where I was in no real pain. Sex was still normal…though I have a history of yellowish semen with clumps and sometimes an awful odor from my urine / semen but other times not so much…so this began in 2003!!! I was young 22 years old and always able to bounce back from a bad episode with 7 to 14 days of AB…..

So fourteen years ago I experienced my first sign of discomfort. I continued a bad lifestyle for another 6 years before getting help. Again, I saddened by my foolishness and wickedness and what it has cost me. I need no sympathy…However, by the grace of God I will beat this thing or at least feel better~

Now, here’s another sad chapter. About two years ago, I relapsed for a weekend….very bad time in my life – no excuse. I knew better and I believe the Lord dealt with me in a way…a few days after I had a strange sort of heaviness / sensation / weirdness in the RIGHT EPI ONLY…no real discomfort per se but a strange feeling accompanied by a UTI …it caused me a lot of mental stress A LOT – the idea of a testicle issue really scared me. So my doctor (great guy) says epi – even though my epi is not sore to the touch it still feels funny down there…so things are OK down there for the first year – strange feeling but no big deal – I take some AB’s (Cipro..Forget the other two) things get better then go back to being funny feeling……

Then things worsen. I start to itch a lot in the right epi- its hot, sticky, uncomfortable when I am in jeans….then my testicle becomes tender – SCARY!! Two more weeks of cipro – things are better then they go back….ironically symptoms would often subside on their own BUT always come back worse:

MY MAIN SYMPTOMS

Slight tenderness in right EPI
Tender right TESTE – on and off but more present than not
Burning itching discomfort on right epi – ALWYS HAVE NEED TO scratch
Right testicle pulls up towards my body a lot more BUT this seems at least partly due to Inability to relax the muscles that pull them up because I can consciously release tension and testicle falls down again.
Sometimes fevers, chills, bedridden sickness – this is when I get an AB
Need lots of ibuprofen

Always have frequent urination – sometimes I urinate with normal powerful comfortable stream BUT most times I have to force it out and is never a relaxed experience – very weak stream most time and a lot of dribble and after dribble

I have had no prostate pain for years – it all seems to be tender RIGHT testicle and right EPI issues – itchy uncomfortable in pants / tender etc…..

But things gave gotten worse. I just tri sulfa – trim – worked great for a week but gave me major depression – had to stop
Cipro did OK
Doxcycline for 6 weeks – helped somewhat – no side effects

Recently got such a throbbing pain in right testicle that I was very scared – feared the worst so I started on Levofloxacin – 1 per day for 14 days – it took 7 days for the testicle pain to go away – ibuprofen helped a lot too – makes me wonder about the levo…..perhaps the IBU was more important

NOTE: my story is jumbled and hard to follow. BOTTOM LINE – I have been going through this for a long time and it is getting very miserable and uncomfortable – very depressed at times VERY DEPRESSED

So I finally decided to make this a priority and beat it; HOW?

Education – read “I will be cured” posts – I have been reading the entire prostatitis 94 page discussion and categorizing every option on an excel spread sheet and saving all the studies – this will help me with my doctor.

There are so many options from AB to herbs to anti-inflammatory (turmeric) to anti-fungal / bacterial (allimax) to massages to stretches to supplements that help AB’s work better (Bromelain) to injections PLUS Candida diet or anti-fungal diet must be maintained for 6 months minimum BUT don’t worry it gets easier after the initial sugar withdrawal and want to kill myself because I can no longer feed sweet tooth or meet emotional needs through food haha…

THERE is HOPE BUT it takes time months and months to get back on your feet –takes an entire lifestyle change – I am EXCITED and SCARED

I will be chronicling it all here!!

Thank you ALL for sharing your ideas – lets beat this together!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Reader

lovelife is on a distinguished road

Hi folks
I just want to say I am glad people are getting help from this thread.
From a personal pont of view I am not getting any better and I seem to be getting more depressed wich is putting a massive strain on my marriage.
Believe you me I have tried everything to try and get better but nothing seems to work.Maybe I have had this for so long,since 1996.
I am now having some counselling and it seems to help a little.
This thing is terrible and I would not wish it on my worse enemy.

God bless you all .
Old 04-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Explorer

Default to lovelife

Hi lovelife,

Have you tried the Anti-fungal diet? I mean the brutally strict totally UNfun one involving NO: wheat, yeast, sugar, alcohol, coffee, processed food and lots of fresh food FOR at least 6 months...?

I am sorry to ask as maybe you have - I am only on page 12 of a 94 page post - trying to record everything....

I am not cured either - not even close

in the past I tried the candida diets and the sugar die -off or withdrawal or whatever it was made me terribly depressed so I would typically quit or start to cheat BUT now I am going to combine IWILLBECURED info with the new diet, colloidal silver, pelvic stretches and everything else that I should have done in the first place.

Stay hopeful Lovelife - there must be some form of relief for you - keep trying. keep thinking outside of the box - have you tried the Chinese herbal method? any success?

what has worked best for you overall?

thanks
Old 04-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Observer

GoranS is on a distinguished road

I had this three times in my life, easly cured first two with antibiotics alone, but as I got overconfident in them, I took too short courses the third time and now I havent been able to get rid of it for two years. Like Iwillbecured, I still respond well to antibiotics but I cant seem to get that last bacterial cluster out of me. Even tried plenty of injections, but always reoccurence. Im on trimethoprim and EDTA now, and with daily prostate drainage, I feel great, so I figure Im not that far from a cure...

As I built up plenty of calcifications within the prostate, I assume this is what prevents the antibiotics from distributing properly. So Im on EDTA now aswell.

And oh, its all about massage and drainage...if I dont do it, infection spreads despite antibiotics. When I do it, I feel good. Problem is that I stop doing it as soon as I feel better, and then I have to start all over...
Old 04-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Explorer

Default what if we oculd starve the infections?

Hello friends,

I am going the way of 'natural......'

I know, I know, no one wants to hear about the candida diet and neither do. It so tough to adhere to that very few people ever make it through.

But the research has been there for quite some time:

http://www.goldjournal.net/article/0...576-V/abstract

I believe that bacteria and fungus flourish in my system due to an overabundance of anti-biotics, sugar, stress, wheat, and yeast (ironically my first route of defense in most cases) and I have to create a digestive and genoito-urinary system that florish with good bacteria

and then I will BEAT this thing!!!

1. I am no expert so I convince no one of this.

2. I have no sucess story to share BUT i promise - pass or fail - to come back and share my results

3. what other choice do I have? Anti-biotics are a thing of the PAST - they are no longer working

Just today a woman I work with disclosed that she had so many urinary tract type of infections and when she was scope the doctor stated that she was pre-cancerous...and then the doc tells her that after so many AB's she was now resistant to them...so she goes on a simialr diest - STRICT DIET, plus some strong pro-biotics and she is doing well. I KNOW she is female and that is not the point - the point is AB's are quickly becoming a thing of the past - ineffective and even harmful. every time you take an AB and don't kill it they get stronger - what doesn't kill them makes them (bacterial and fungal infections) stronger

I hope to have some positive news in the next several months.....I am NOT opposed to the idea that I may be wrong or my methods may not work - I have nothing to gain or lose by being honest -

My only GOAL is to get better and to help others who share my pain...literally: my right testicle ached today (haha...I can laugh but it was bad earlier...just a dull minor pain now)

BUT I am done feeding this this monster - time to starve it using the exact same approach as 6 months of AB's only nature's way: diet, extracts, probiotics

THIS DIET IS CRAZY!!!! I know most of you want to say: if it is just diet we would all be cured...well...this is no ordinary diet...it's boring, inconvenient, UNfun, expensive at first and MOST people dont stick on it BUT most all people say that they felt better...

well, I am going to do it.....My right ball deserves it...hehe

seriously though - I am going to do this and I am going to do it right and I am going to get better - way better:

no more burning piss
no more constant having to dribble and leak
no more weird feelings down there
no more aching right testicle
no more feeling like I am going to get an infection every time I ejaculate (i always have to have hot shower right afterwards or I am in trouble)
NO more aching prostate
no more weird 'erection muscle' spasms
no more yellowish clumpy semen with less and less ejaculate volume...

NO more I say!!! who is with me on this journey of full to mostly recovered to at least feeling way better!!! I am going to do it and I am going to be honest about it!

It's been a week of NO sugar except for a little fruit in the morning...and I am NOT enjoying it...soon it will be VERY low carb diet and I can expect some major withdrawal symptoms...I can expect to be quite unhappy for a few weeks (up to 4-5 weeks) and then I have to add extracts and supplements and go strong - LOTS OF VEGGIES NO processed SUGAR and NO BREAD!!!

and I will keep this up for 4 months and I will have a MAJOR REDUCTIONS IN SYMPTOMS!! this will encourage me to keep going!!

If that fails I will just have to try something else even if I have to highjack a plane and demand that every scientist in the world direct all his / her efforts to saving my right BALL!!! (in all honesty my ball is fine says the doc BUT I have done my research enough to know that It may not always be fine and I am at that critical point in my journey)

so here goes!!!

I am going to beat this! and then come back and share great news! AND I will have nothing to sell!...or I will come back and say..it didn't really work...

BUT I know the news is going to be good - I have lots of research - the clinical - peer reviewed kind -- NOT the "my chinese herablist said this or that..."

Here's to 2013! the year of the ball!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Observer

ammm is on a distinguished road

I share your pain. I believe my condition is similar to yours, but in my case it might be worst, since I am experimenting a variety of other symptoms.

Which carbs do you think we can still eat? I've been using brown bread as part of my diet, and it is probably a very big mistake!

I am also trying to see what science says about my condition, even though it is complicated to find something in that regard.

We can't give up, I will take extreme approaches as well to kill these pathogens.

Tags
discharge, massage, pain, prostatitis, rectum, testicles, urethra
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.