#1351  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:54 PM
HarryCrumb's Avatar
HarryCrumb HarryCrumb is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 211
HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road
Default



Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny1 View Post
Good point here, never give any prodictions on how good you feel, as you may get worse (is this called the law of attraction ?)
Murphys law is quite handy here. "If it seems perfect today, tomorrow it will end."

Now, if some doc. thinks i should try and take Cipro or Levo for this condition, they are very wrong. I still can not believe someone take these drugs for 5 weeks for the sake of some uros advice.
The problem is, you never know what may happen to you during these 5 weeks on such very strong atbs. Better take something like TRIM, followed by a 1 year course of CERNILTON tablets (+ niacin, my favourite brocolli broth, kegels, ion silver ect).

Still, the moment i write on this forum, i feel some discomfort again, so i should stop and leave immediately ... lol.
But in general feeling quite well these couple of weeks and days...Good luck everyone.
Johnny if your ways are correct why are you not cured ? All your doing is having a placebo effect, broccoli, silver and all of that other stuff doesn't cure anything. You believe it does in your mind so you improve,if I gave you a sugar pill and told you it was a special supplement for prostatitis and said here take this 5 weeks, you would come back to me and tell me that the special medicine worked for you. For the people who have been cured by physical therapy, you never had prostatitis to begin with you only had weak pelvic muscles. If you actually have prostatitis then physical therapy will not improve that. I can easily go and look on forums of the men who have suffered prostatitis 15 years, 20 years, 30 years, who tried all the supplements, the exact same supplements that people on this site use, it has failed all of these men, I can look at the physical therapy and once again it has failed these men. I refuse to stick my head in the sand like an ostrich and not learn from the history presented before me.

I think there are a lot of hypochondriacs on this website to begin with, I also believe that for the most part it is 2 or 3 people with multiple accounts who keep posting on here pretending to be various people. I can no longer take this website seriously, the few sick people that were here in the beginning are now gone. This will be my last post, I have found no help, nor cure,I will not waste my time here anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #1352  
Old 09-12-2012, 05:27 PM
kindlefin kindlefin is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 12
kindlefin is on a distinguished road
Default

I do not think there is any point of arguing here, if you have an infection then you need antibiotics. There is a lot of Propaganda I believe with that Quercetin website and others. By browsing other European forums where people are able to do all the necessary tests, you realize that 95% of the time it is bacteria.
I was also on the side of Psychological issue or physical trauma for some time. I see people that do testing 3-4 times with negative results and on 5th time they get Chlamydia. After you take antibiotics it hides really well in the system.
You need to do all the tests possible before it becomes more chronic. I am planning to get retested myself if my antibiotic course does not help.

From what I see these are the main tests:

1. Semen Culture or better prostate secretion test(not the urine test with prostate secretion, that one is negative 90% of the time) with sensitivity to antibiotics
2.Urethral Swab PCR test, Urine PCR test, Prostate secretion PCR test
3.ELISA IgA, IgM tests. IgG shows old infections.
4.Transrectal Ultrasound

You need to do the tests at least a month after antibiotics.

Eventually those test do find something, especially Chlamydia. Chlamydia lets all other infections in such as E.Coli.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCrumb View Post
Johnny if your ways are correct why are you not cured ? All your doing is having a placebo effect, broccoli, silver and all of that other stuff doesn't cure anything. You believe it does in your mind so you improve,if I gave you a sugar pill and told you it was a special supplement for prostatitis and said here take this 5 weeks, you would come back to me and tell me that the special medicine worked for you. For the people who have been cured by physical therapy, you never had prostatitis to begin with you only had weak pelvic muscles. If you actually have prostatitis then physical therapy will not improve that. I can easily go and look on forums of the men who have suffered prostatitis 15 years, 20 years, 30 years, who tried all the supplements, the exact same supplements that people on this site use, it has failed all of these men, I can look at the physical therapy and once again it has failed these men. I refuse to stick my head in the sand like an ostrich and not learn from the history presented before me.

I think there are a lot of hypochondriacs on this website to begin with, I also believe that for the most part it is 2 or 3 people with multiple accounts who keep posting on here pretending to be various people. I can no longer take this website seriously, the few sick people that were here in the beginning are now gone. This will be my last post, I have found no help, nor cure,I will not waste my time here anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #1353  
Old 09-12-2012, 08:09 PM
tex tex is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 36
tex is on a distinguished road
Default

I am one man. One that had pain every day for over a year. I found my relief by chance. It happens to be a natural way. I suffered way to long to have someone discredit something that might help others...due to them wanting a majic pill that could be taken once to cure their pain.

Harry....ya better get out of your funk. Funkyness is bad for you.

This is what I have tried.
Cypro....made me have bloody stool.....after the third perscription.
Doxy.....one month of use...helped but pain came back after three days of being off it.
Two other anibiotics...nothing!
Trim......one month of use...puss on day 28 but relief from eppididimitis.

All during this Candida diet.
H202, Apple Cider, Baking Soda, Magnesium, Vit C.,Zinc, Lufuron? once

Now Niacinamide not niacin 1000mg daily. Magnesium, zinc, garlic. Self Prostate drainage every third day....getting clearer each time.

Plasibo effect? Dont think so.
Reply With Quote
  #1354  
Old 09-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Johny1 Johny1 is offline
Explorer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 62
Johny1 is on a distinguished road
Default

Harry Crumb, everyone of us on this forum is posting only his experience !!
Remember, what works for me may not work for you !
We all are human beings, with different body systems, different health status and different psychological adjustments (someone is stronger, someone has a weaker psychological adjustment). This is just a fact of life.

At the same time i try not to complain, or be cynical towards other members. Thats just not who i am.

I am happy for myself that i am getting very much better, due to a complex of things and advice from forum members (which i immediately tested on myself). One more thing i am currently taking is "parsley juice" - again on a recommendation from a prostatitis sufferer (who got cured drinking parsley juice and silver ion). This is no placebo, but real. Again, this is just something you may give a try (it seems to be better than brocolli broth) in my experience.

I am also thinking of finishing my posts on this forum. I think i have nothing more to add, nothing more to say as everything was being said already.

With that in mind i wish all of you good luck with this condition and hope you do get better (or get cured) sooner rather than later. Acceptance of the condition (not strugling against it) and recognizing your new self, is in my opionion a key to finding a way to getting better.
Reply With Quote
  #1355  
Old 09-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Johny1 Johny1 is offline
Explorer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 62
Johny1 is on a distinguished road
Default

Adding the link to a prostatitis sufferer who gives courage to all prostatitis sufferers and has cured himself with 3 key methods:
- drinking parsley juice
- drinking colloidal silver in low ppm for just a month
- prostate massage.

Very inspirational.

http://www.prostate-massage-and-heal.../About-Me.html
Reply With Quote
  #1356  
Old 09-20-2012, 03:46 PM
pinballdoctor's Avatar
pinballdoctor pinballdoctor is offline
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 1,920
pinballdoctor will become famous soon enoughpinballdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny1 View Post
Harry Crumb, everyone of us on this forum is posting only his experience !!
Remember, what works for me may not work for you !
We all are human beings, with different body systems, different health status and different psychological adjustments (someone is stronger, someone has a weaker psychological adjustment). This is just a fact of life.

At the same time i try not to complain, or be cynical towards other members. Thats just not who i am.

I am happy for myself that i am getting very much better, due to a complex of things and advice from forum members (which i immediately tested on myself). One more thing i am currently taking is "parsley juice" - again on a recommendation from a prostatitis sufferer (who got cured drinking parsley juice and silver ion). This is no placebo, but real. Again, this is just something you may give a try (it seems to be better than brocolli broth) in my experience.

I am also thinking of finishing my posts on this forum. I think i have nothing more to add, nothing more to say as everything was being said already.

With that in mind i wish all of you good luck with this condition and hope you do get better (or get cured) sooner rather than later. Acceptance of the condition (not strugling against it) and recognizing your new self, is in my opionion a key to finding a way to getting better.
I am disappointed that HarryCrumb stopped posting. Hopefully he will come back, or at least check in from time to time.

I can totally understand his frustration, especially with the medical community. These are the people you go to when you need medical help, and although they mean well, they can't cure prostatitis because they don't understand what caused it.

Then with all the "advice" from forums like this, he is still no further ahead... the pain gets worse, all the money spent on treatments seems wasted, and specialists are telling him the problem is in his head.

The weeks and weeks of antibiotics "tease" sufferers, providing some relief, until the prescription runs out, then the pain is back with a vengence.

I can recall Jim Humble discussing MMS and several health issues. He stated if you're not getting better within a week or two, you're not taking enough. That makes alot of sense, and I would say the same thing about silver water. Taking a teaspoon or two really isn't going to do anything for someone with big health problems. It is my opinion that you cannot overdose on properly made low ppm silver water, and by ingesting a liter per day in divided doses, you could really kill some nasty organisms throughout the body.

I am convinced prostatitis happens over a period of several years, thus can take a long time to eliminate as well. If my theory is correct, a man has sex with a partner who has a yeast infection. Yes, it could also be a bacterial infection, however, several rounds of antibiotics would normally kill bacteria but won't kill yeast. I don't know why antibiotics seem to temporarily help with the pain and burning, but it is only temporary.

I think fungi travel from the woman to the prostate, which is a perfect place for these organisms to multiply. I am not sure as to why the immune system does not eliminate these troublemakers, but if I had to guess, I'd say a fungi closely resembles a normal cell, and the killer cells don't see them. Fungi also seem to morph, and form layers as part of a self defence mechanism.

It is possible that these organisms could be a resistance type of bacteria, that can survive antibiotics, but that isn't the way I see it. It is common knowledge that antibiotics weaken the immune system, by killing off beneficial bacteria in the gut, thus creating a bigger problem.

I am not a prostatitis sufferer, but if I was I would add a good probiotic to my diet. I would add more silver water as stated above, and more chlorophyll from dark green juices, such as celery, kale, and cucumber. Chlorophyll is the life blood of a plant, and contains nutrients and chemicals that kill bugs.

Harry, I wish you all the best, and hope you find the solution to your medical issues.



If curing prostatitis was easy, anyone could do it.
Reply With Quote
  #1357  
Old 10-11-2012, 06:28 PM
HarryCrumb's Avatar
HarryCrumb HarryCrumb is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 211
HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballdoctor View Post
I am disappointed that HarryCrumb stopped posting. Hopefully he will come back, or at least check in from time to time.

I can totally understand his frustration, especially with the medical community. These are the people you go to when you need medical help, and although they mean well, they can't cure prostatitis because they don't understand what caused it.

Then with all the "advice" from forums like this, he is still no further ahead... the pain gets worse, all the money spent on treatments seems wasted, and specialists are telling him the problem is in his head.

The weeks and weeks of antibiotics "tease" sufferers, providing some relief, until the prescription runs out, then the pain is back with a vengence.

I can recall Jim Humble discussing MMS and several health issues. He stated if you're not getting better within a week or two, you're not taking enough. That makes alot of sense, and I would say the same thing about silver water. Taking a teaspoon or two really isn't going to do anything for someone with big health problems. It is my opinion that you cannot overdose on properly made low ppm silver water, and by ingesting a liter per day in divided doses, you could really kill some nasty organisms throughout the body.

I am convinced prostatitis happens over a period of several years, thus can take a long time to eliminate as well. If my theory is correct, a man has sex with a partner who has a yeast infection. Yes, it could also be a bacterial infection, however, several rounds of antibiotics would normally kill bacteria but won't kill yeast. I don't know why antibiotics seem to temporarily help with the pain and burning, but it is only temporary.

I think fungi travel from the woman to the prostate, which is a perfect place for these organisms to multiply. I am not sure as to why the immune system does not eliminate these troublemakers, but if I had to guess, I'd say a fungi closely resembles a normal cell, and the killer cells don't see them. Fungi also seem to morph, and form layers as part of a self defence mechanism.

It is possible that these organisms could be a resistance type of bacteria, that can survive antibiotics, but that isn't the way I see it. It is common knowledge that antibiotics weaken the immune system, by killing off beneficial bacteria in the gut, thus creating a bigger problem.

I am not a prostatitis sufferer, but if I was I would add a good probiotic to my diet. I would add more silver water as stated above, and more chlorophyll from dark green juices, such as celery, kale, and cucumber. Chlorophyll is the life blood of a plant, and contains nutrients and chemicals that kill bugs.

Harry, I wish you all the best, and hope you find the solution to your medical issues.


If curing prostatitis was easy, anyone could do it.
Decided to re-post, haven't been on here in a while, was on Krongrads website for a while, but all he does is push his LRP down everybody throat. Still looking for a prostate massager if any of you guys no one one. lovelife gave me a link to one and I tried it, but never could milk the gland with it and it made symptoms worse. Saw a urologist in end of September, he did a prostate massage and found nothing in the fluid, my rear end was sore for 2 weeks and was in incredible pain. It seems for me anyway that a gentle lite prostate massage helps, it seems to relieve pain, and symptoms, I'm going off an ex urologist I saw whose prost6ate massage were very lite and helped with symptoms. The urologist I recently saw pushed so hard I ended up in bed for days unable to hardly move, symptoms went through the roof, it was very hard not to go to the ER, it irritated everything.

Thought I found someone who could do a gentle prostate massage for me, a woman online who was interested in me dating wise offered to do it for me 3 times a week at her house. And then changed her mind at the last minute and said she was no longer interested, guess after she thought about it a bit, it must have grossed her out.

There has got to be some kind of sex toy or something that actually milks the gland and doesn't take forever and ends up making the prostate sore. If only my arms could stretch like the guy from the fantastic 4 and I could do it myself for 60 seconds 3 times a week. It must work by massaging sore nerves in the prostate and opening up blood flow.

I'm not sure if I ever put this on here, but I read some time back about a couple of guys who claimed they had prostatitis and cured them selves by using an enema tube and feeling up the rectum with hot water. I read about 2 guys who cured them selves doing this on one site and a third guy on a different site was recommending. i figure it's like most stuff, it probably works for some people but not everybody.

last I remember I talked about drinking liquids and it helping with symptoms. that has completely stopped working, I done a 14 day water fast, just water and nothing else, and I hurt the entire time.
I had lost 31 lbs. in 14 days from the water fast but symptoms stayed the same.
Reply With Quote
  #1358  
Old 10-14-2012, 10:24 AM
lovelife's Avatar
lovelife lovelife is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 226
lovelife is on a distinguished road
Default

Well I think this thread is slowly dying but I hope people do get some help from everybodys views.
I have to say from my point of view nothing has enough of an impact on my prostate for me to say ( Hey I have felt great for the last few weeks and so on).
On the other hand most of the things we have talked about on here did have some kind of effect.
I would also say that iwillbecured was very lucky to get cured even though he has a lot of knowledge.Every forum I look on there are guys having a bad time.
At the moment I am still ejaculating every day and massaging my prostate and I can lead a normal life,well as normal as can be with prostatitis.I am not sure how long I can keep it going for but I have no choice.
HARRY it took me about three weeks to massage my prostate properly and that is the right tool you have got.
I am also doing a little yoga and meditation and it seems to help my focus on life.I still play guitar in my band love my family and I even smoke a little weed now and then.
This thing is a prison sentence but I try my hardest not to let it rule my life.One day I will have to have it removed because I cant see any other magical treatment coming on the scene.
Take care people
Reply With Quote
  #1359  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 PM
HarryCrumb's Avatar
HarryCrumb HarryCrumb is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 211
HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelife View Post
Well I think this thread is slowly dying but I hope people do get some help from everybodys views.
I have to say from my point of view nothing has enough of an impact on my prostate for me to say ( Hey I have felt great for the last few weeks and so on).
On the other hand most of the things we have talked about on here did have some kind of effect.
I would also say that iwillbecured was very lucky to get cured even though he has a lot of knowledge.Every forum I look on there are guys having a bad time.
At the moment I am still ejaculating every day and massaging my prostate and I can lead a normal life,well as normal as can be with prostatitis.I am not sure how long I can keep it going for but I have no choice.
HARRY it took me about three weeks to massage my prostate properly and that is the right tool you have got.
I am also doing a little yoga and meditation and it seems to help my focus on life.I still play guitar in my band love my family and I even smoke a little weed now and then.
This thing is a prison sentence but I try my hardest not to let it rule my life.One day I will have to have it removed because I cant see any other magical treatment coming on the scene.
Take care people

I'm fixing to test out a theory of mine old chap. I've had a theory for sometime that the reason we aren't getting rid of this is that we need much higher dosages of antibiotics. So I am fixing to go to that higher dosage, it may not do any good but it is worth a try. I have taken cipro before at the dosage of 500 mg every 12 hours the same as most on this forum for a total of 1,000mg daily. I have decided I am going to be taken 1500 mg of ciprofloxacin in one dosage. which means 3 cipro's in one setting. I tolerate cipro well enough so it shouldn't cause me much if any problems. i have decided to give this a small whirl, I'm not going to be dumb enough to take this months on end if it is not working. But will give it 10 days and I will be looking for improvement in be it erection, orgasm, anal pain, or low back pain.

They do make cipro 750 mg pills, so the dosage shouldn't hurt me. same amount as the 750 mg pills taken once instead of every 12 hours.

I will report back here and let people know if it works or does not work. The reason I am trying this is because of all of the scientific evidence that states higher dosages of antibiotics are required for resistant infections. It may ultimately fail to do me any good at all, but it is worth a try. I will report feedback and let all know how it goes. In the small likely hood that this does work and I actually end up cured, I think it means we the patients will need to come up with higher dosages and perhaps even import our own antibiotics from china if need be to get the job, or out smarting them by doing doctor shopping runs and going to multiple pharmacies, but I am getting way ahead of myself, as more than likely I will be the same when the higher dosage has ended.
Reply With Quote
  #1360  
Old 10-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Johny1 Johny1 is offline
Explorer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 62
Johny1 is on a distinguished road
Default

I have decided to do a small update.

I am very happy to admit, that i have been feeling great for more than 1 month (almost 5 weeks). And feeling great means - no pain at all, no pressure in the abdomen, no back pressure pain.

I am very happy. In my humble opinion, i have cured myself, or at least reaching the point of being 85 % better than a year ago ( or even 3 months ago). I just never had a 5 weeks of pain free existence for the last year and a half.

My life is slowly getting to my normal levels, without pain.
Reply With Quote
  #1361  
Old 10-17-2012, 04:24 PM
HarryCrumb's Avatar
HarryCrumb HarryCrumb is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 211
HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road
Default

A Poem I wrote, It is about a sick man with a disease and the unscrupulous
physicians who robbed him blind of all his money.

I call it "The Suffering"

Raped of all, even our human rights/
But still onward we persist and fight/
In the cold room awaiting the presence of Dr. Death/
we come for a cure and he comes for theft /
Freedoms raped no justice allowed/
With ego he looks onward laughing so proud/

A childs brain in the body of a man/
A man playing god with life and death in his hands/

We have lost everything at such a high cost./
As Dr. Hitler leaves us to die like jews in the holocaust. /

ill, shattered, and stripped to the bone. /
Laying, rotting, suffering, in our homes. /
The doctor is coming to take whats left. /
Hells mouth has opened, for the doctor is the angel of death. /

As the patient becomes sicker and weaker./
The viper urologist sticks his fangs in deeper. /
The snake slithers with his belly on the grass./
As the patient dies and is cremated into ash. /
The doctor stands laughing as he chose not to save. /
Trousers down, laughing, as he pisses on your grave. /

HarryCrumb signing off ~~~~~~
Reply With Quote
  #1362  
Old 10-19-2012, 03:45 PM
HarryCrumb's Avatar
HarryCrumb HarryCrumb is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 211
HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road
Default

Started 1500 mg cipro on Tuesday I believe. Today is Friday. Noticed a tiny change in symptoms. nothing extraordinary really. Boiled some mixed vegetables and then added a can of tomato juice in. nothing else to eat in my house. running low on food. so I fixed the vegetable soup and prepared for the worse. usually the tomato juice makes my low back burn for 3 days. and it makes my rectum burn on fire. my low back burned a tiny bit but not much and no burning rectum at all.

Yesterday I took my dog walking for 10 minutes and was very worn out. as usual any exercise makes me very run down, tired, wore out. Yesterday I was all 3. I was expecting to wake up completely exhausted and with a sore throat laying in bed for a few days straight, which is what happened the last time I attempted a 10 minute walk. I woke up this morning muscles are pretty sore, but no sore throat and did not feel exhausted.

The ciprofloxacin at the higher dosage seems to be having a very mild affect on my prostatitis, I suspected from my research that it could possibly have some kind of an affect, but in the back of my mind I was ultimately preparing for more failure and more wasted antibiotics.

Also of note is how ciprofloxacin 500 twice a day,which is a dosage I had taken at 6 different times on and off in the past did nothing for any symptoms and I was always very tried and groggy on the ciprofloxacin, it seemed like it was lowering my immune system and making the prostatitis worse. At the higher dosage I am not getting this worn out tired feeling, also the lower dosage made my anal pain worse for some reason, while the higher dosage is not.

I tried to take the dose all at one time, but the 1500 mg was way to strong and caused me some joint pain and chest pain in my rib area. once I dropped the dosage the rib pain left and the join pain subsided.

Looking ay my past with antibiotics and understanding how antibiotics work on me and whatever organism I have causing me these troubles. Being honest as I can be, I can't see even 90 days of ciprofloxacin coming anywhere close to cured, I believe at my current rate, I might have 10 % of my organism knocked out in 90 days.

iwillbecured took antibiotics for what was it 6 months and was cured.
of course he told us all that he always had good sensitivity to trimethoprim. so he was taking a drug that worked really good for him, was super sensitive to his organism and it still took 6 months to cure him.
that is how hard it is to get rid of the bugs that cause this terrible disease.
oral medication which is not very strong against something so resistant in the body is what we are stuck with to use. I keep watching videos of men and women with Chronic lyme disease which is a bacteria and how they are taking all of these antibiotics and it is not curing them. But the ones who are cured are the ones who take antibiotics for very long periods of time.

perhaps antibiotics for an entire years if need be.

I for one don't like the fact that a doctor gives somebody a medication and the doctor will say okay you can try this drug for 2 - 4 weeks. the drug works and the patient has improved then the doctor stops the antibiotic and says sorry nothing more I can do for you if that antibiotic I gave you for 2 weeks or 4 weeks didn't cure you. then sends the patient home to hurt and refuses any further treatment. Why not continue the drug longer and if need be why not continue the drug 3 months, 5 months 6 months.

I once told a urologist how my friend on the forum iwillbecured was cured by 6 months of trimethoprim, he told me that is to much antibiotic for any man to take. I said well doctor he is cured though. the doctor said it doesn't matter if he is cured from prostatitis or not, your frtiend should not have taken that much.

He should not have taken that much really ? so iwillbecured should have just lived with his prostatitis, because he took more than a handful of bumbling doctors recommend ? according to this urologist the answer is yes.

I believe that chronic prostatitis pelvic pain syndrome has been miss handled all along, because if it wasn't we would all be sharing stories about all of the amazing men who cured us in the medical profession, yet sadly we are not.

Could the answer be this simple ? continue taking that antibiotic that is working for you until you are cured, instead of giving you a set date. it makes perfect sense to me, and who the hell gives these set points, because I have read studies of men who have organisms actually found and cultured and many of these men are not cured in these 4-12 week set points.

Consider me the guinea pig, I'm going to take this as long as I can, and hope I find a way to take this a solid year. I have to know if my theory is correct, can an antibiotic kill prostatitis if taken at a high enough dose given for 1 year or will it fail, I can't rest until I know the answer to this.

Harry Crumb ~~~~ signing off
Reply With Quote
  #1363  
Old 10-23-2012, 10:36 PM
kindlefin kindlefin is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 12
kindlefin is on a distinguished road
Default

Hi Harry,

I have finished Cipro plus Azythromycin combo basically for 40 days. Also I took daily Naproxen and had no issues at all. It eliminated most of the symptoms, there is still some tension there, therefore I can not confirm yet that it worked. Azythromycin is supposed to disrupt the biofilms from what I understand. I would not do one antibiotic anyway.
For example, azithromycin plus rifampicin was the most effective.
http://www.ijaaonline.com/article/S0...347-9/fulltext

I am also reading Lyme Disease protocols such as Marshal Protocol. I think it is receiving more recognition than Prostatitis and that is why there is more research on it. Looks like Clamydia Pnemonia is what is causing Lyme Disease, Arthritis and even Rosacea.
That is why I think Dr. Toth in NY is correct that most of the Prostatitis is caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
You can reach out to Dr. Blaney that works with Marshall Protocol below. He works also with Chronic Prostatitis.
http://stillpointproject.com/service...consultations/


Take a look at this, by Gabe Mirkin, he is basically confirming that it would take Tequin plus doxy at least for 2 months
http://www.drmirkin.com/men/M156.html
http://www.drmirkin.com/morehealth/G144.htm
Reply With Quote
  #1364  
Old 10-27-2012, 07:28 AM
MechMike MechMike is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6
MechMike is on a distinguished road
Default

Hi all. Read alot of forums and just joined this one as it seems to have the most traffic. I am 32 from the UK
I too have suffered with this for about 3 1/2 years, although not nearly as bad as alot of people on here thankfully. I have had poor urinary stream and frequency, burning while urinating/enjaculating and most recently quite severe ED (unable to keep erection and premature enjaculation) which has unfortunately cost me my relationship of 9 years. Out of all my symptoms, the ED has been the worst of all for me. Not only did it cost me the love of my woman but makes me worry for ever being able to form a relationship in the future.
I originally had symptoms about 3 1/2 years ago for which I was prescibed Cipro for 2 weeks. This cleared everything up within 3 days and I finished my course and was symptom free for 6months. Then it came back. . . . Since then I have had offloxacin for 4weeks and Cipro again for 4weeks . Both of which had a slower effect but worked somewhat. I wished to do a 3month course of cipro but the last course left me with tendon pain after 3weeks. . . . . . Personally I think the origional Cipro dose of 2 weeks should have been 4weeks and because of this it made it failed to be treated properly and turned from Acute into chronic .
Right now the uroligist has put me on 2weeks of doxy and alpha blockers for 3 months. I have decided to leave the alpha blockers out whilst I take the doxy to see if the ABX have any effect on their own. If so, I am hoping to get 3months of doxy rather than repeat the mistake the docs origionally made with initially giving me too short a course of Cipro when it worked sooo well. I don't want to give the bacteria a chance to become resistant to the doxy if it is working by only taking 2 weeks. Also for the next 2 weeks I will be following Iwillbecured's protocol somewhat and be taking -

Doxycycline 100mg 2x day
Bromelain 500mg 2x day
L'Arginine 1000mg 3x day
Bee Propolis 1000mg 3x day
Allicinmax 3capsules 3x day
Quercetin 500mg 3x day
Vit C 1400mg 3x day
Zinc Gluconate 25mg 1x day
Omega3 1000mg 3x day
Probiotic 2x day
Beta Glucan 250mg 2x day
Also hot baths and then 20mins pelvic stretching 2x day + making a point to try and relax the pelvic floor throughout the day.

I started the baths and stretches about a week ago and strangely enough it has made made my symptoms worse. (I am thinking that my muscles must have been badly tensed)
If anyone has any advice on the regime I have just started today I would be very grateful. . . . Personally I have a strong belief that the pelvic floor muscles have a big part to play in this, especially the ED!! I am going to see the GP and try to get a referal to a pelvic floor therapist and get some biofeedback to see exactly how my muscles down there are operating.

Oh yeah, the urologist has also booked me in for a cytoscopy in 6weeks. Had one about a year ago and it was the most painful experience in my life. . . . . Not looking forward to another one but it will be reassuring if everything on the inside looks good.
Also while I was with him , he done a rectal examination and noted that my prostate was actually not much bigger than normal for someone of my age compared to when he last checked it about a year ago when it was inflamed and 'boggy'.
I really do think there is a major link between this condition and levator ani syndrome for some people. Years of contracting the muscles all the time because of increased need to urinate and pain has rewired the brain to accept the 'tensed' state as normal which will take months to recover......I also wonder if the Cipro could be responsible for some of this also, Maybe tightening the tendons in the pelvic floor region. I know for a fact that since starting the stretches, I am ALOT less flexible down there than I used to be before all this started. Maybe it's age and a sedentary lifestyle/job but maybe its a combination of chronic muscle tension and tendon tightening from the Cipro. . . . The ABXs clear one problem and cause another!

Hope to hear back from some of you and I will continue to post here with any news/progress

Last edited by MechMike; 10-27-2012 at 08:47 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
Reply With Quote
  #1365  
Old 10-27-2012, 08:45 AM
MechMike MechMike is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6
MechMike is on a distinguished road
Default

Does anyone know if I should be concerned about Tamsulosin ansd any of the supplements listed above. AS I said, I won't be taking it initially but maybe if the ABX don't work I may be forced to try it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
discharge, massage, pain, prostatitis, rectum, testicles, urethra
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TRUE STORY saved1986 Cancer 11 10-26-2011 01:33 PM
Very Sad Story limitme General Discussions 12 09-06-2010 04:45 AM
The Creation Story Arrowwind09 Humor 0 05-18-2010 02:52 PM
My MMS story Rabbit Alternative Therapies 8 04-29-2009 10:49 AM
pbd will like this story Iggy Dalrymple Chitchat 0 12-10-2007 06:56 AM