Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Colds, Flu & Fever

Old 11-13-2017, 09:33 PM
Observer

Abilene is on a distinguished road
Default Possible Allergy - sudden itchy anus, vagina, and scalp

Hi, a couple nights ago i awoke to extreme itching from my anus, vagina, and scalp (i was fresh from the shower and clean as can be). I also experienced heat waves through my body and behind my shoulders for. Few minutes. I have a plant based whole food diet but occassional eat naughty things - like this day i ate half a tub of frosting (organic 5 ingredient frosting, not the super bad stuff, but bad nonetheless). I also had spaghetti for dinner. I recalled a past health issue i never really narrowed down that occurred about a year ago when I awoke in the night and felt like i had to poop. My butt hole and vagina had extreme itching and i felt feverish. I took nyself outside to go to the bathroom where i blacked out for a short time. When I awoke I pooped and crawled back to my bed with barely any strength (and terrified). I thought that had been from eating a lot of banana bread that I had been baking at the time for my farmers market booth. So i was consuming a lot of bread and sugar together which i think may be what i am experiencing in this recent incident? What do you think? When i awoke feeling unwell the other night my throat also swelled and i coughed a bit. I took a zyrtec and was able to fall back to sleep after the itching stopped. My stomach also had a very mild ache. Thanks.

Also i am 30 years old and have never had any food allergies. I do notice now when i eat bread i get super constipated. I think it might be related.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:51 PM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Sounds like wheat to me.

I am sensitive to wheat. When I quit wheat I was free from my sinus congestion and eczema.

Concentration really improved too. When I returned to college to get a second degree I found that I was now an A student in math. Actually made the Dean's List with a 4.0

Diet is so important and it takes a while to get everything in line, but it's never too late to start.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.