Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Bones & Muscles

Old 04-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Observer

phix95 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Strange nerve sensation in chest, goes to chin

I wasn't sure where to put this question or if it's even appropriate but...

It happens at the dentist sometimes, also when the area by the breast is stimulated sometimes, and now it happened when I was drinking carbonated water. I went to the doc for it once and he said it's a kind of innervation.
Its very intense...not really a pain, but almost worse. Its like right above the left breast (mostly there) and can go up to the chin on that side.

Anyone have this? Is there a way to stop it from happening or do something when it happens? All I can do now is wait for it to stop.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Have you tried magnesium? Magnesium relaxes the nerves and so might help you with this.

I had a trapped nerve a while back. I took magnesium and together with some stretcthing exercise managed to untrap it. So a bit of personal experience.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Observer

phix95 is on a distinguished road

I do take mag sterate. But my ND may change it.
This used to happen only occasionally at the dentist..its like an area in my lower teeth stimulates this nerve, which like I said, runs down to my chest. Now its other times too, like I mentioned.
I dunno if that would fit into a 'trapped nerve' though. You think?
Old 08-06-2017, 07:40 AM
Observer

NeptunesFlowers is on a distinguished road

How is your posture? You could be developing costocondritis from slouching or hunching, pinching nerves.

Tags
chest, nerve
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.