Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Mental Health

Old 08-24-2010, 07:58 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Cool Natural Anxiety Relief - L-Theanine

Just bought some Schiff Melatonin Plus with Theanine. L-Theanine is said to be good for relief of anxiety without damaging the liver.

Old 01-25-2018, 07:30 PM
Observer

kjgregor is on a distinguished road

Ive been using it... Started it about two weeks ago, I didnt like the lexapro the dr put me on, so I went back to all natural.. I like the results so far, I take one 100mg in the morning and one at night..
Old 01-25-2018, 07:31 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjgregor View Post
Ive been using it... Started it about two weeks ago, I didnt like the lexapro the dr put me on, so I went back to all natural.. I like the results so far, I take one 100mg in the morning and one at night..
That's good to know, thanks for sharing!

Tags
anxiety, l-theanine, liver, natural, relief
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.