Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Chitchat

Old 11-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road
Default How do you stop powerful strong willed pricks and angry agressive and abusive a------s.

We have all been reading in the news recently where producers, directors, and stars have been sexually harassing their underlings. So what's my take on that. My mother loved me with childhood psychology. I got the opposite when I went to a variety of organizations. Teachers at school, coaches on a team, officers in the military, managers at a job, ministers at church, and psychologists, councilors, and social workers, at the mental health clinic. God didn't make those organizations and titles. We are conditioned to accept authorities as being the smart ones we need to learn from. Their teaching is actually verbal harassment. They are not smart. They are slick. Their toxicity gave me nasty psychological side effects. The devil has misguided us. So what is the solution. It doesn't take a river of no return with all it's ducks in a row to figure that one out. First give them a complete raw organic and raw grass fed nutrition program. Next remove them from the organization cuz it's a toxic environment. Then have them practice social etiquette during rehearsals like costars in a family show.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.