Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 01-18-2018, 09:21 AM
Observer

kjgregor is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the info, I take tumeric love the stuff and I love amazon.. so I will certainly look into the above mentioned.. Thank you again for the support, not many people in my part of the world/life believe natural meds so I get brushed off alot when talking about it with friends and family..
Old 01-18-2018, 11:04 AM
Reader

DavyKOTWF will become famous soon enough

And where I'm from, 'doctors' are God. Natural meds are voodoo.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:54 AM
Observer

I'm from Montana, born and raised so I'm suppose to be like the majority, but I'm not. I have my own ideas and opinions about things, it either gets viewed as extreme or voodoo as you say..
Old 04-17-2018, 12:17 PM
Observer

Default Update

Thanks for the advice my blood pressure went from around 145/105 to a range of 122/88 and lower... Not a stable reading yet, but a huge improvement.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:54 PM
Explorer

jaminhealth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

I had to succumb to BP meds about 15 yrs ago and once on them not easy to get off...so I've made Peace with them. I tried and tried NOT to go with them. And BP does not stay stable, it changes every minute -- every thought, every word, every movement, every dream...just know that.

Along with my dx for meds I add a tablet of Mukta Vati from India and it's a little re-assurance I feel. WIsh I had known about it years ago -- it may have kept me off the meds.

For anxiety and calming I work with Inositol, Gaba and have worked with L Theanine but find the first two best for me and they are in my sleep remedy.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:31 PM
Observer

Satori_Surfer is on a distinguished road
Smile Alternative to anxiety meds

Having a mother diagnosed with depression over 25 years ago and watching her ingest pills that she has been attached to ever since.

I have been against the prescribed route of meds for mental conditions since i can remember.

Now 30, I have been able to treat my anxieties with focussed meditation as a daily ritual.

One supplement that assists everyday is to quit coffee and use yerba maté.

Have a look at this thread.

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/...ba-mate-84127/
Old 04-23-2018, 07:52 PM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

ALTA brand Magnesium Chloride, 2 tablets at night and one after breakfast help big time with anxiety
Old 04-24-2018, 09:34 AM
Reader

larryz has a spectacular aura aboutlarryz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori_Surfer View Post
Having a mother diagnosed with depression over 25 years ago and watching her ingest pills that she has been attached to ever since.

I have been against the prescribed route of meds for mental conditions since i can remember.

Now 30, I have been able to treat my anxieties with focussed meditation as a daily ritual.

One supplement that assists everyday is to quit coffee and use yerba maté.

Have a look at this thread.

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/...ba-mate-84127/
Yerba mate is literally the world's closest thing to perfection. I'll live to 111 thanks to it, I'm sure
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.