Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 08-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Reader

jaminhealth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth
Default MMS - Who knows about it and what about it

https://www.mms-supplement.com/
Old 08-02-2018, 11:16 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I took MMS for over a year. Not sure why. It did not change anything for me, but I really had no health complaint at the time. Just being a Guinea Pig.

Here's a good start http://www.sakshin.nl/mms-2018/

Here is Jim Humble's site along with protocols. https://jimhumble.is/mms-protocols

Here is a long thread on NatMedTalk http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...ghlight=humble

And here is a thread regarding another Jim Humble invention called MMS2 http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...ghlight=humble

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 08-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Reader

Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

I heard about it probably 15 yrs ago or so but didn't read good things into what I read. If I knew it would change my whole body and take away the pain, I'd be taking it...but something tells me that's not what it is.

I have so much more body pain since hip replacement in 2010...for sure on this one.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:29 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry for your pain, jaminhealth. Really I am. I have a high tolerance for pain, but long term chronic pain would make me depressed.

I'm pretty sure that MMS won't help the pain. It's great original purpose was to cure malaria. Apparently, it does that very well. I thought it would cure infections, but not for me. At that time, I was having frequent sinus infections. Later, I discovered that I had a huge amount of nasal polyps that cause the mucus to get trapped. That was remedied by nasal endoscopy in 2014. I had these problems since about 1956, and no doctor nor I ever diagnosed it. Anyway what I'm saying is that MMS does not cure many bacterial or viral infections as reputed. At least not for me.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:32 AM
perpetual student

Have you tried any of the CBD oil products? The drops of oil were helpful for some neck pain I'd had. Chiropractic practice cured the pain, but the CBD was helpful until I realized I should see a Chiropractor. 5 drops per night before bed.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Reader

Thanks, I'm not going to bother with MMS for sure. I have 60 yrs of OA issues and approaching 80 not reversing...I work with some CBD but it does not do much. It's wear and tear and a mess from HIP REPLACEMENT in 2010...thanks....jam
Old 08-06-2018, 01:09 AM
Observer

meredithhww is on a distinguished road

MMS(Multimedia Messaging Service), the technology which was used in late 2010s to send photos, audios, and videos just like SMS. The technology never gained much popularity because of high cost of sending MMS.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredithhww View Post
MMS(Multimedia Messaging Service), the technology which was used in late 2010s to send photos, audios, and videos just like SMS. The technology never gained much popularity because of high cost of sending MMS.
Not what interests me.