Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Mental Health

Old 07-16-2017, 12:34 PM
Observer

natural_health_collective is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Herbs, Supplements for Memory?

Hello,
For as long as I can remember I have really struggled with memory recall. To the point where my fiancÚ and I will have a conversation about dinner and two hours later I will ask her what she would like for dinner. I have tried several herbs and supplements, but all seem to produce very short term effects. Currently I take vegan DHA & EPA oils derived from marine algae; and COQ10 and a vegan multivitamin. My question is, is there any herbs or supplements that I can take that will benefit me in the long run. Something that will help me to gain this memory recall including brain exercises that I can do daily. Any help would be absolutely wonderful!

Thank you,
Old 07-20-2017, 05:34 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I'm older and am taking a spoonful of Virgin Coconut Oil daily to help retain my memory. It's good you're taking the supplements you are too.

Sometimes it's not memory in cases like conversations with you and your fiance. It's possible that you're just preoccupied with other things going on in your life like work, etc. Sometimes you're not really listening when someone is speaking, because you have other things on your mind.

Anything where you use your brain is helpful, crossword puzzles, figuring out problems, just stay mentally active and don't veg out.

Tags
herbs, memory, supplements
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.