Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Exercise & Dieting

Old 08-18-2014, 08:15 AM
Observer

seano is on a distinguished road

What a cool study, I definitely believe it! Sweating out all of the toxins in your body while you exercise and staying hydrated while doing so is great for your body. Plus, the endorphins released during any kind of exercise are great mood-boosting tools. While exercise is great for your body though, it does need to be coupled with a healthy diet rich in nutrients that your body needs.
Old 11-28-2015, 11:01 PM
Observer

Arthur Daviau is on a distinguished road

It's the closest thing to the fountain of youth on this beautiful blue planet! ☺
Old 12-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Guide

Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

Sweat vitamins?????? You sweat water and sodium and a tiny bit of a natural antibiotic called dermcidin. There is no downside to exercise, but a huge downside to not exercising. It's not just quality of life, but length of life.

Here's what's in sweat:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/well...s-in-sweat.htm
Old 10-25-2016, 08:44 AM
Observer

shakirajane is on a distinguished road

Building muscle through weight training will not only convert your extra weight into lean body mass, but it will also stimulate your appetite. Consider these points before you begin:
The extra muscle will increase the speed of your metabolism, so you'll need to consume more calories to maintain or gain weight.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:58 AM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Why is it that all these athlete that exercise drop dead from a heart attack?
Exercise without supplementation is suicide.
Old 12-31-2016, 02:42 AM
Observer

LenaPippins is on a distinguished road

Exercise is very good for health. It not only control and maintain the weight, but it also helps us to be physically fit and fine.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Observer

WonderWest is on a distinguished road

I've been trying to lose weight and stick to an exercise routine for years now, but whenever I try to religiously do something, I often fail, get lazy, and stop ultimately. Lately, I've been considering making yoga a regular thing, because one, it's peaceful, and two, the nearest yoga place where I live isn't drowning in testosterone. I understand yoga isn't in the article and may not be deemed by many as an "exercise", but it's ideal for my situation right now.

Can I, someone who is seeing an auto accident injury chiropractor for some injuries I sustained in an accident a few months ago, use yoga to lose weight? Or is yoga something different altogether?
Old 01-25-2017, 12:46 PM
Guide

Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

Anyone can die of a heart attack at any time regardless of health. You just read about when it happens to athletes because they are famous.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:30 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Deficiency of selenium can cause a heart attack this is what happens to most athletes. This condition is called Keshan disease.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:13 PM
Observer

DBJackson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by seano View Post
What a cool study, I definitely believe it! Sweating out all of the toxins in your body while you exercise and staying hydrated while doing so is great for your body. Plus, the endorphins released during any kind of exercise are great mood-boosting tools. While exercise is great for your body though, it does need to be coupled with a healthy diet rich in nutrients that your body needs.
lt is very hard to spend a couple of hours to get up, drive and get to a gym or even do an hour of hard exercise. Even top athletes need a boost. So, most people need something effective without negative side effects to help them 1) get up on their feet, 2) feel motivated, 3) shed weight and build real muscle 4) reduce illness and detoxify body 5) improve performance 6) stay fit, 7) while not spending their entire income and time on it. A few minutes of deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator equals hours of exercise and if combined with exercise, the results are even more profound.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.