Old 03-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Observer

multivitaminwoman is on a distinguished road
Default Marijuana thc and cbd

I have heard about great success with these substances for treating symptoms of some terrible ailments. I'm trying to sounds unscientific so I don't say that they treat of cure diseases because I don't think they do. But they can seriously help some people I have heard. Experiences?
Old 03-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Observer

Default Just a suggestion

You can make the names anonymous if you want.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:54 AM
Observer

I've just figured out that most employers test for this type of stuff. Not good.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:48 PM
Reader

jaminhealth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

I have purchased several types of CBD and now using CBD salve for my knee arthritis but don't find it a miracle for me...calming somewhat but NOT enough. I believe one has to spend a lot more for higher milligram content and that gets pricier.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:17 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I have purchased several types of CBD and now using CBD salve for my knee arthritis but don't find it a miracle for me...calming somewhat but NOT enough. I believe one has to spend a lot more for higher milligram content and that gets pricier.
I agree. I bought some when I had severe neck pain. It did help temporarily. Chiropractor resolved it permanently. I haven't found CBD Oil to be beneficial enough to keep spending so much money. I have not tried it externally. And I normally give such things (experiments) sufficient time to show benefits. Maybe, it is helping in some invisible internal way.

Oh. And welcome to the forum, jaminhealth.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 04-19-2018, 08:18 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I recently bought some CBD balm for pain. I had a minor back injury, but the pain had already subsided greatly before I received the product. I did use a tiny amount in the affected area, and felt improvement for around 6 hours.

I didn't waste any more of it because it is expensive and the container it come in is very small. My husband or myself will use it the next time we have any type of joint or muscle pain, to really see how it works.

I still like using magnesium oil at times for muscle injuries.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:36 AM
Reader

Send a message via AIM to jaminhealth Send a message via MSN to jaminhealth Send a message via Yahoo to jaminhealth

I have so many kinds of ointments and creams and you name it as I live with about 60 yrs of advancing arthritis (OA) and doing all I can to keep going at my soon 80 yrs.

I have used the mag oil over the years and it tends to burn my skin, even though I dilute it and also find DMSO good for my joints and I LOVE Topricin homeopathic lotion.

I have a store of ointments in my apt. jam
Old 04-19-2018, 09:38 AM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
I agree. I bought some when I had severe neck pain. It did help temporarily. Chiropractor resolved it permanently. I haven't found CBD Oil to be beneficial enough to keep spending so much money. I have not tried it externally. And I normally give such things (experiments) sufficient time to show benefits. Maybe, it is helping in some invisible internal way.

Oh. And welcome to the forum, jaminhealth.
Thanks and I've been looking for a MORE alternative group and hope I found it...I'm on a couple others but two are very slow and I get bored with them.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.