Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

Old 02-22-2018, 09:07 PM
Observer

Noitartst is on a distinguished road
Default I Have Been Increasing Protein the Form of Eggs for Libido; WHadya Think?

The past couple days, I have been eating a halfdozen eggs daily for good cholesterol to increase libido; whadya think? So far, it has diminished my ability to sleep,apparently.

How long to see the results?
Old 03-04-2018, 07:51 AM
Observer

multivitaminwoman is on a distinguished road

I think they say to do it right before bed. So eating a lot of good cholesterol before bed should boost your test for the next morning. My husband does that all the time. But, you have to be careful not to eat too many carbohydrates with it because that can cause problems with fat building up around your internal organs like your heart.

The insulin from carbs pushes that fat into your organs so don't do that too much. Try not to eat carbs with the meal or at least not a lot.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Observer

For carbs, I mostly take potatoes, and brown rice. How's that?
Old 03-05-2018, 05:52 AM
Observer

multivitaminwoman is on a distinguished road

yeah brown rice is great. white potatoes produce a lot more insulin but should be ok, sweet potatoes are ideal
Old 03-05-2018, 07:16 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Red potatoes have more resistant starch than the other potatoes. Resistant starch https://www.precisionnutrition.com/a...sistant-starch

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 03-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Observer

Resistant starch...thank you--I'll read up on it...

Okay...I'll look into red and sweet potatoes.

Gracias.

Tags
eggs, libido, protein
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.