Old 03-31-2014, 12:59 PM
Enlightener

d0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the rough
Default Fulvic Acid ??

Has anyone used this and what is the out come? Dose anyone have any information on this?

http://road-to-health.com/69/Fulvic_Acid_Research.html
Old 04-21-2014, 10:05 AM
Enlightener

d0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the roughd0ug is a jewel in the rough

I order some of this acid and here is a report. The first time I used it 7 drops in a glass of juice I became slightly light headed. The second time a lot less and now nothing. I gave it to my son who has a very violent side to him and after the second day I could see changes for the better. Now he is a different child. I had a quick temper and it has gone. My wife feels better and has changed the way she thinks about food he appetite has decreased. This is just my personal experience.
Maybe these micro minerals have more value than one might think.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:05 PM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

I bought a bottle of black water once that had fulvates in it. Did not notice anything, maybe I should try again for a few days.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Observer

Derrick is on a distinguished road

I have tried the pill form and it gave me some energy. Not a lot or like an energy drink, just mild alertness. No other benefits for me...
Old 02-15-2018, 12:52 PM
Observer

proudtulsan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to proudtulsan

For over 10 years, I suffered from a severe skin condition on my hands. They would itch, become inflamed, and swell. Then my fingers would crack and bleed, resembling a corroded battery terminal. It was very painful, looked horrifying at its worst state, and made my life miserable. No matter how much I spent on organic foods, supplements, and natural remedies, I could never totally get rid of it. I even tried about six different fulvic acid products--including several of the popular ones on the Internet--with zero improvement. Then in 2015, I tried a new fulvic product from the company I am affiliated with and before I finished taking the second bottle of it, my condition was 100% gone. I could hardly believe it! My hands looked as though I had never had any skin condition before. When I ran out of it on several occasions, my symptoms began to return. But they were reversed once I added this particular fulvic to my daily regimen again. This is one anti-aging and regenerative dietary supplement I never want to be without. And if I was ever restricted to only one dietary supplement for the rest of my life, this is the one I would choose without hesitation. My full review can be read here: http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=30364.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Observer

BTYRH is on a distinguished road

Have you tried Shilajit? It contains fulvic acid.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.