Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Dentistry

Old 07-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Explorer

morgan33 is on a distinguished road

Aah - you have been reading the quackwatch type sites! They are the ones that also say chiropractics, vitamins, herbs etc are dangerous.

There is not a single documented case of argyria on the net from electronically isolated CS. There are numerous cases caused by silver salts etc, that used to be given decades ago, and one foolhardy senator incorrectly made CS from tap water and drank large amounts of brown glug for ages before it happened. He publicly admitted his mistake!

BTW argyria is totally reversible, just not by medical science!

Look at www.silverwell.com.au - it has a huge amount of info and links.

I have know many people who have taken CS daily for over a decade, without so much as a hint of grey!

Did you do the research on the Lipitor? The sites warning you that you might go blue from CS never seem to say anything about how your heart might fail on Lipitor! Unfortunately hearts that have stopped away from emergency medical care usually aren't reversible...
Old 07-04-2006, 11:36 PM
Explorer

Aardvark is on a distinguished road

Gemini, CS is a good potential solution to your oral lesions. In addition I would suggest Oil of Oregano, a very effective antibiotic, antifungal, antiviral and antiparasitic. You may find the taste somewhat intense the first time you try it, but gradually the intensity will wane and the taste should be no greater than if you just ate a slice of pizza. Further, a potential long-term technique for getting rid of excess oral bacteria (around the tooth roots as well) is swishing for 20 minutes a few times every day with cold-pressed, extra-virgin sunflower or sesame oil, spitting it out and then either immediately rinsing with listerine or CS or brushing your teeth with a non-fluoride toothpaste. I know it sounds crazy, but until I started swishing (actually it's called "oil pulling") about three weeks ago my gingivitis was getting out of hand. My relief was almost immediate and as of today I neither feel nor see any symptoms of gingivitis. Some say oil pulling is ridiculous -- I say it is working for me. You can make your own choice. Just make sure the sunflower or sesame oil is cold pressed and extra virgin. Evidently the run-of-the-mill cooking oils do not have the same molecular structure. Good luck.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:33 AM
Lecturer

EarlyBird is on a distinguished road
Default Mouth Infections

Gemini - I like the idea of Colloidal Silver too. If you
need a US Internet source, try

www.globallight.net/

They are having a Specoal on CS right now. I use
their CS all the time, and have ordered from them
for years - always peased w/any products and their service.

Their ph no. is 1-888-236-2108 and are located in
Schartz, TX. They also have an international distributor, in the Netherlands and the UK.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:52 AM
Observer

Gemini is on a distinguished road
Default Colloidal Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan33
Aah - you have been reading the quackwatch type sites! They are the ones that also say chiropractics, vitamins, herbs etc are dangerous.

There is not a single documented case of argyria on the net from electronically isolated CS. There are numerous cases caused by silver salts etc, that used to be given decades ago, and one foolhardy senator incorrectly made CS from tap water and drank large amounts of brown glug for ages before it happened. He publicly admitted his mistake!

BTW argyria is totally reversible, just not by medical science!

Look at www.silverwell.com.au - it has a huge amount of info and links.

I have know many people who have taken CS daily for over a decade, without so much as a hint of grey!

Did you do the research on the Lipitor? The sites warning you that you might go blue from CS never seem to say anything about how your heart might fail on Lipitor! Unfortunately hearts that have stopped away from emergency medical care usually aren't reversible...

Thanks for letting me know...I seem to remember quite a few years ago, when I was selling health products, that one of them was collidal silver. I remember having a very sore throat & used it to gargle with, & within a couple of days, it was much better & "I" didn't turn grey. I had never even heard of it, before coming across that site with the picture of the woman that looked like a corpse! shudder! One of the other reccomendations that I had was for Goldenseal tincture or mouthrinse & it was said that would heal it up in a few days too...with my luck, the health food store won't have either one, but we will see....one can hope! Lord knows, I need something, this is miserable!
Old 07-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Observer

Default Colloidal Silver

I am going to have to order it online. The Health Food House was out of it. Price "is" an object for me...is there any one brand that is better than another? And if, so, where can I get the lowest price?

Thanks,
Eve
Old 07-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Observer

Omie is on a distinguished road
Default Eliminate pain/bacteria

HI,

Just reading thru this thread and had to chime in with info that just might stop the pain and will eliminate the bacteria.

Xylitol is a manufactured sugar that has been in use in Europe for over 50 years. School children in remote areas (no dentist) are given chewing gum made with xylitol and the incidence of cavities was greatly reduced as was the incidence of ear infections.

The sugar doesn't have a 'handle' for the bacteria to latch onto to it and (the bacteria) gets washed away with body fluids.

I had a throat that felt like it was on fire when I had the shingles a few years ago. Using the xylitol stopped the pain immediately. My mother used a tsp. of xylitol in a glass of water and sipped it and her sore throat was history.

Nightly, after flossing and brushing, I use a quarter tsp. of xylitol and let it melt in my mouth, move it around with my tongue, and I don't have any plaque build up.

I buy on line but it may be available at health food stores. It looks just like white sugar and tastes sweet just like sugar. I don't recommend it for a sugar substitute as an excess will cause diahrea, but I do recommend it for mouth pain.

Omie
Old 07-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Observer

Default Colloidal Silver

To all those that suggested CS, a great big THANK YOU! After one day of use (yesterday), it is already improving. That stuff must be miraculous. At least one of my problems is clearing up, now if I can get over this drug withdrawal & get some sleep, I just may live! (Grin)
Old 07-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Enlightener

Marcus is on a distinguished road

Gemini,

don't be distracted by the nay sayers on colloidal silver. You have to be taking some pretty poorly made stuff for a long time to turn gray.
Most of the products out there are not a problem. I make my own. No gray yet!

I would think that your best bet is getting a real good diagnosis on your condition. If it is not caused by a microbe colloidal silver will not help.

And I agree. Try co q10. Large doses 2 times a day if you are on a lot of meds. If the problem is microbal grapefruit seed extract, 2 drops added to your toothbrush when you brush and put some on your dental floss too.

you should be able to find what you need at www.iherb.com or www.vitacost.com. GSE is at iherb.

Keep your toothbrush in diluted grapefruit seed extract also, or use 3% H202 to keep that brush clean so your not reinfecting yourself.

Arrow
Old 07-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Lecturer

Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

If you are looking for a cheep source of CS. Make your own, it is not hard to do.
This was talked about awhile back on some ďother ď forum and I copied the following for future reference. Of all the methods talked about this appears to the simplest and the best. Donít know who submitted this so I canít credit them.

∑ 1. Buy a 6 volt DC transformer for about 5 clams. (Radio Shack) Better yet, pick up one at a flea market for .50. The current doesn't matter as this method uses less than one ma.
∑ 2. Clip the connector off the end of the wire.
∑ 3. Get two alligator clips from Radio Shack for a buck.
∑ 4. Carefully separate the two wires. Strip the insulation off for about 1 inch.
∑ 5. Connect each lead to the clip.
∑ 6. You need two electrodes. Don't waste $15.00 for 1/4 oz. pieces of silver wire. Go to a any coin store and buy two Canadian Maple Leafs for about $6.50 ea. Each has 1.2 oz. of .9999 pure silver, enough to make more CS than you will ever use.
∑ 7. Buy a gallon of distilled water for about .70.
∑ 8. Buy a tiny fish tank bubbler machine for about 8 bucks. They will have the neoprene tubing as well. You will need about two feet.
∑ 9. Be sure the coin is squeaky clean. Clamp them to opposite sides of an 8 oz. glass of distilled water.
∑ 10. Place the tubing to the bottom of the glass.
∑ 11. Fill the glass with distilled water ONLY up to the bottom of the clips. One does not want the metal, from the clips, in contact with the water, only the coins.
∑ 12. Plug in the little transformer and oxygenation machine.
∑ 13. Run for about five hours.
∑ 14. Carefully remove the coins. There will be residue on them and you don't want that in the solution. For even more purity, use the neoprene tubing and siphon the solution into a clean glass/or plastic container. (In these parts a siphon hose is referred to as an "Arkansas credit card".)
∑ 15. Keep the CS out of sunlight in an air tight bottle.
∑ 16. Clean the coins thoroughly preparing for the next batch.
Now you have high quality CS in about 5 PPM. Some scoundrels claim their CS is 100-800 PPM. This is rubbish. At such concentrations the particles would agglomerate forming much larger particles. Basic chemistry.

Last night I spoke with Frank Key, the scientist who owns the laboratory. He observed, "You have stumbled on to a fine way to make CS." He did state that the potency would diminish over time and suggested that one make a new batch every fortnight. Considering that costs you nothing it makes sense.
He said the secret was the low voltage and the fish pump. I thought it was due to more oxygen in the water. He stated it was because of the introduction of carbon dioxide, explaining in chemical terms which were over my head. The fish pump in 100% vital to the process.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:14 AM
Observer

Default NOW WHAT?

I was so pleased when after taking the CS for two days, my month was much improved, now, although I have continued to take it, it is getting bad again. The left cheek surface is rough & irratated feeling & there is one area on the bottom left of my gums, right next to my last tooth, that is very painful. I am still using the CS, but it's not being effective right now. I don't know what to try next....

Eve
Old 07-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Observer

Omie is on a distinguished road
Default Could be an abcess

Hi Eve,

It sure sounds to me like you have an abcess on that last tooth. If it were me, (and I did this on myself last year) I held the hottest water I could in my mouth on that side until it cooled down. Then I did it again. Tiring of the water in my mouth I put a hot pack on the jaw near the area for a while. This drew the abcess to the surface, and I pressed on the sore spot and the stuff spewed into my mouth, tasted terrible, I spit and spit, but after that, the sore spot went away and I've not had a problem since. Of course I still use the xylitol to keep the bacteria count in my mouth to a minimum.

If this doesn't help, a visit to the dentist may be your next step. Omie
Old 07-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Explorer

Aardvark is on a distinguished road

Eve, CS alone might not be enough. For immediate elimination of the abscess, use oil of oregano, then until it heals completely keep your mouth clean with a solution of hydrogen peroxide, diluted grapefruit seed extract (GSE), a little sea salt, and/or CS. I have eradicated several abscesses in this way, and it has never failed.

Let a 150mg Oil of Oregano gelcap or softgel dissolve directly over the lesion. You can use several gelcaps daily if desired. Swish the oregano/saliva mix throughout your mouth for a few minutes and then swallow it. (If you're really intrepid you can use a 450mg capsule of Oil of oregano extract instead, but be prepared for some short-term pain like putting iodine on a scrape.)

Follow the oregano by swishing and gargling with a mixture of a few drops of H2O2, 10-15 drops of GSE, a pinch of sea salt and a few drops of CS in about an ounce of warm water, preferably filtered. After swishing, this mixture can be swallowed also. (Be sure you mix the ingredients thoroughly, because the GSE is very dense and will tend to stick to the bottom of the glass/cup. GSE is VERY bitter, so you'll know right away if you've used too much.)

As your abscess goes away, expect your submaxillary lymph node (below your jaw) on the side of the abscess to swell slightly and become slightly tender while the dead bacteria are filtered out of the affected area.

This technique uses several of nature's strongest antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic substances. If the technique doesn't work for you within a day or two, then definitely get to a dental surgeon for x-rays, because (God forbid) you might have a tumor instead of an abscess.

Good luck and keep us informed, okay?
Old 09-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Observer

sharebla is on a distinguished road
Default Sores in the mouth

The ingredients in toothpaste that make it suds may be causing canker sores. Rinse three times after brushing. When sores occur use L Lysine which can be found where vitamins are sold.

Tags
gums, infections, mouth, teeth
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.