Old 05-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Observer

skyangel is on a distinguished road
Default newbe

Hi everyone, I'm a newbe, so please be understanding if i ask what apears to be dumb questions. I'm 73 and I'm really interested in learning new things esp. about health. since I'm tired of taking so many meds a day , so Hi every one
Old 05-03-2010, 06:43 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyangel View Post
Hi everyone, I'm a newbe, so please be understanding if i ask what apears to be dumb questions. I'm 73 and I'm really interested in learning new things esp. about health. since I'm tired of taking so many meds a day , so Hi every one
Hi skyangel, and welcome to our forum!

You'll finds lots of good information here. I'm happy that you're interested both in your health and possible alternatives for the medications you're taking now.

Lots of things discussed here are WAY over my head, but I'm here to learn, just like you. There ARE no stupid questions here for sure, ask and someone with more knowledge will be glad to explain further.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Lovin' life~

Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

Hi skyangel!