Old 10-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Observer

David2010 is on a distinguished road
Default Introduction to David

Hello, everybody.

I just registered for these forums because they look like a good place to discuss health-related topics. Why these forums in particular? I had joined the HSI Healthier Talk forums some time ago but was not a very active participant. Now they seem to be gone, and a Google search brought me to this thread:

http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1695

(What did happen to those forums? I donít recall receiving a notification that they were shutting down.)

At the time, I just had a general interest in healthy living, vitamins, mineral supplements, natural medicine, etc. I didnít spend a lot of time in the forums. However, recently my six year-old daughter was diagnosed with Type One diabetes. Now I am trying to absorb as much information about Diabetes as possible. I will probably post many diabetes-related questions in these forums in the near future. Hopefully, I donít annoy people with these questions (unless perhaps somebody can recommend a forum specifically about diabetes?).

Looking forward to interacting with people in these forums.

Best,

David
Old 10-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Guide
Wiki Editor

Marilyn27 will become famous soon enough

Hi David,
Great place here, I have learned so much and still going!
Welcome
Old 10-01-2010, 04:40 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Hi David, welcome to the forum! It's good to know that you're seeking solutions and help for your daughter, you'll get good info here from very knowledgeable and caring folks. Glad you're with us, ask all the questions you need to, we're here to help.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:02 AM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Hello David. Nice to meet you. A very warm welcome to the forum.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:53 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Hi David. There are several members of this forum that were members of the HSI forum. I'm not sure what happened. No one was notified of its closure. In the end, there was a lot of bickering and personality problems with no moderation of such. It is too bad. There is a lot of lost information there.

But welcome to this forum. I hope it will help you on your health quest. I also hope you will share what you find on your path.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched ó they must be felt with the heart." ó Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.