Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Colds, Flu & Fever

Old 09-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Observer

ducksoup is on a distinguished road
Default Help for my five-year-old?

New To This Forum! Also, My Phone Is Capitalizing Every Word, So I Appologize For That. Anyway, It Started One Week Ago As A Sore Throat That Got Better In A Day. Then, He Had A Runny, Congested Nose. Then, On Wednesday Night, He Woke Up Screaming With An Earache. He Also Threw Up. I Gave Him Some Pain Med And Probiotics. He Was Fine All Day Thursday (Gave Him Pain Med). Thursday Night, He Had Fever. At The Insistance Of My Mother, Took Him To Dr. Doc Said Ear Infection, Possible Throat Infection, and Prescribed Antibiotics. I Got The Prescription Filled, But Held Off Giving Them. By Last Night (Saturday Night) He Still Has Fever, Ear Pain, Some Throat Pain, Plus Now Has Yellow Mucus. In Other Words, Not Really Getting Better. Any Advice Would Be Greatly Appreciated! I Have Been Giving Him Ibuprofin So he'll Be More Comfortable. I've Also Been Using A Saline Nasal Spray.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Me Personally, I'd Give Him The Antibiotic.

(sorry about the caps; feeling goofy)
Old 09-09-2013, 07:07 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Agreed. I'd give him the antibiotic. You'd want something to work quickly. I've discovered that most natural medicine is much too slow once something that fierce takes over.

The strong natural antibiotics would be colloidal silver, oil of oregano, olive leaf extract, pau d'arco.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 09-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Reader

greif will become famous soon enoughgreif will become famous soon enough

After done with antibiotics give vsl3 junior probiotics, they are super strong
Old 09-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Observer

davids111 is on a distinguished road

Hi DS,

As "grist for your mill," are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant, ascorbic acid?

If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your Child's health problem(s), and his gaining better health in ALL areas of his body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read [at least the first ten paragraphs of] this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.or...om/titrate.htm

It may just solve some or all of his problem(s). He has only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose?

These two quotes are instructive:

"There are more than ten thousand scientific papers that make it quite clear that there is not one body process (such as what goes on inside cells or tissues) and not one disease or syndrome (from the common cold to leprosy) that is not influenced - directly or indirectly - by vitamin C." -- Dr. Emanuel Cheraskin, M.D., Dr. Marshall Ringsdorf, D.M.D., and Dr. Emily Sisley, THE VITAMIN C CONNECTION.

I have never seen a patient that Vitamin C would not benefit. -- Dr. Frederick Klenner, M.D.

I wish you BEST success, DS, in your search for a solution to your son's health issue(s)!

Sincerely,

David
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.