Old 10-31-2017, 04:39 PM
Observer

goatsncows is on a distinguished road
Default Obligatory Intro Thread

Hello from Michigan,

Holistic/Natural/Ancestral health nerd here. I do it all, including burying cow skulls stuffed with manure to increase the fertility of my garden...

Jk. But not really.

Well what can I say. I am a smartass, sarcastic but occasionally serious and very occasionally intelligent person. Nice to meet y'all
Old 10-31-2017, 10:26 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Hi Goatsncows, welcome to the forum!
Old 11-01-2017, 08:10 AM
Observer

goatsncows is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
Hi Goatsncows, welcome to the forum!
Ty ^.^
Old 11-19-2017, 10:20 AM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatsncows View Post
Hello from Michigan,

Holistic/Natural/Ancestral health nerd here. I do it all, including burying cow skulls stuffed with manure to increase the fertility of my garden...

Jk. But not really.

Well what can I say. I am a smartass, sarcastic but occasionally serious and very occasionally intelligent person. Nice to meet y'all
Awesome! Welcome aboard!

I used liquid gold fertilizer on my rhubarb this year and the yield went WAY up and the water consumption actually dropped by 2/3rds. You could see the transformation of the soil while standing.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.