Old 09-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Reader

Thrasymachus will become famous soon enough
Default How to avoid vaccination?

I am up for a job interview and if I land it, I will have to get several vaccinations. Is there anyway I could avoid this as I really want this job, but I also want to avoid poisoning and damaging the only body I have?
Old 09-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Observing cool stuff

happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

Religious beliefs, perhaps? Good luck to you. It's all MARKETING. Drug/vaccine makers OWN the fda and all the rest with HUGE amounts of $$$$$- I don't feel medicine makers should give ANY money to the FDA - but no one asked me how I feel about it. I do feel it is a conflict of interest.

Maybe a differing field?

I just worry lately that we will ALL HAVE to have them or be considered HIGH RISK as far as insurers go. Just a theory. If you didn't get the "shot" you don't get the meds if you happen to get the flu...or something like that. My almost ex-spouse has a new program thru his local. Vendors that give reduced flu/shingle/whatever vaccines. Just give them the insurance card and the vendor will bill the local directly!! How wonderful, no?

Get y'all full of that mercury real quick-like!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Enlightener

jbo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasymachus View Post
I am up for a job interview and if I land it, I will have to get several vaccinations. Is there anyway I could avoid this as I really want this job, but I also want to avoid poisoning and damaging the only body I have?
Which vaccines do you need? It's a heated debate, but I'm personally for some vaccines and I'm not a big beliver in the hurd protection theory, especially since I travel to other countries all the time. For me it's all about the risk of the vaccination to the risk of contracting what it prevents. I also believe we over vaccinate, including our pets when it's not needed.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Lecturer

Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Many places like to say you are required to be vaccinated when it is just their policy. For example schools will tell parents that their child needs to be vaccinated to attend. But if asked to show the law requiring it, they cannot, and instead will berate them for "putting all the children at risk". And if there is a law, there will undoubtedly be an exemption to it. But that exemption will not be volunteered, you specifically have to ask and demand to see it and a copy of the law.

I suspect you might have to do something similar.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Observer

shiwak is on a distinguished road

I did the same thing, but what is wrong with that?
Old 10-23-2012, 05:22 AM
Enlightener

truestorytotell is on a distinguished road

Just a thought...

Find out which vaccines exactly are needed, find out how would a doctor write that you had that vaccine(s) in your vaccination book, write it in there yourself, and tell them you already got those vaccines... If its vaccines you should have already had just put a date that makes sense, if its something you need to do no matter if you had it before or not, again, write a very recent date...

Im not the one for breaking laws but if they gon **** with you, **** em right back, just dont get caught...

I dont know if it can be done or not because i dont know how the system works on this issue, but if they dont check it, it can easily be done, i would think...
Old 09-23-2016, 02:27 AM
Enlightener

truestorytotell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
Won't you be jailed for this?
Amm...

Give me liberty or give me death?!?
Old 09-23-2016, 07:22 AM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

I can see both sides.

On the one hand, they have saved countless children's lives and prevented lifetimes of sickness and disability. The polio vaccine for one as an example.

Then again, vaccination can be a lottery that your child is going to have side-effects and end up with autism or something.

But it's not a bad thing of itself, as long as the vaccines are safe and ethical ....
Old 11-13-2017, 04:14 AM
Observer

jinni73 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasymachus View Post
Ask for proof that the vaccine has been tested on humans,
Ask for proof that the vaccine has any evidence that it works.

Find the instruction booklet that comes with every 10 vaccines and you will see that none of the vaccines have ever been tested on humans and they have no idea if they are effective,
Sadly this is just another piece of evidence that rich people are working together in order to keep us down so that they can maintain their power over others.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:05 AM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road

Take a heavy metal detox formula. Mike Adams from Natural News has the best.

Tags
diseased, naturopath, religious, religious exemption, vaccine refusal
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.