Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Thrift & Financial

Old 02-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about
Default Insider speaks about currency change to happen this week

gotta listen to this.

https://www.freeconferencing.com/pla...-17-65-670.mp3
Old 02-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Bump.......
Old 02-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Lecturer

EarlyBird is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Well, for one lousy thing it sounds like gasoline will be going up sky high!
Over $5 per gallon! To bring the USA on par with the rest of the world.
I'm not sure what else it means?
I couldn't listen to all of it. but will try to return to listen to more later.
Thanks Arrow!
Old 02-07-2011, 06:12 AM
Lecturer

liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light

I dont know about this being from an insider. This type of conference is not a one off, the last one said all this was going to happen on January 18th and no explanation has been given why it didnt happen.

http://www.reenagagneja.com/prosperity-programs-nesara

Quote:
I wish to point you to a conference call which was recorded yesterday [18 January 2011]. I believe many of you will find this 90 minute call very helpful in learning about what is called “Global Settlements”. It was set up and involves people from “the GET Team”, a group that is involved with sharing information about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.
The one thing speakers at these conferences all say is going to happen first is the revaluing of the Iraqi Dinar. It appears that the people behind the conferences arent just sharing information, but are a front for a company who trade in large amounts of Iraqi dinars.

http://www.thegetteam.com/chatroom1.php

http://www.thegetteam.com/Ali.php

A new world financial order? I'll wait and see but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Lecturer

Exclamation

Hmmmmmm???? Dinar Trade? No thanks, I'd keep my funds in gold or silver coins! Neither one of those ever goes out of style!

Sounds like another Monsanto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Lecturer

Unhappy

Gasoline jumped to $3.40 per gallon here yesterday, 2/8/11! A huge $.13 per gallon since last week! Yikes!
Old 02-09-2011, 09:53 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyBird View Post
Gasoline jumped to $3.40 per gallon here yesterday, 2/8/11! A huge $.13 per gallon since last week! Yikes!

It did not jump at all, that is the dollar being devalued. The gold/oil ratio is more stable, the dollar/gold ratio is not.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Lecturer

Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Well I finally had a chance to listen to the whole conversation and was in general agreement with much of it. One thing that would have made it more meaningful would have been if those doing the talking had identified themselves, their backgrounds, etc.

According to Lindsey Williams, he was told by oil executives that oil is going to be taken up to $200 maybe $250 a barrel. But first there was going to be unrest in the mid-east and we are now seeing problems in Egypt. In this process the dollar is to be destroyed as the world’s standard.

The elite are playing their little chess game and we are the expendable pawns.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:35 PM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientest View Post
Well I finally had a chance to listen to the whole conversation and was in general agreement with much of it. One thing that would have made it more meaningful would have been if those doing the talking had identified themselves, their backgrounds, etc.

According to Lindsey Williams, he was told by oil executives that oil is going to be taken up to $200 maybe $250 a barrel. But first there was going to be unrest in the mid-east and we are now seeing problems in Egypt. In this process the dollar is to be destroyed as the world’s standard.

The elite are playing their little chess game and we are the expendable pawns.

I still need to listen,but oil at 250 a barrel means oil prices are catching up with dollar inflation. They need to dod something ASAP to stop deficit spending/
Old 02-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Lecturer

pinballdoctor will become famous soon enoughpinballdoctor will become famous soon enough

The price of gas in Saskatchewan canada right now is $1.12 per litre.

According to my calculations, that equals $5.08 per gallon. Our gallon is 160 ounces compared to 128 ounces south of the border.

In comparison that amounts to $4.08 for an American gallon of gas, considering the Canadian dollar is par with the greenback.

The bottom line is gas/diesel engines need to be replaced with electric or hydrogen energy. Gas is running out, that is why the price will skyrocket.

...Well that and GREED.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Lecturer

Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballdoctor View Post
Gas is running out, that is why the price will skyrocket.

...Well that and GREED.

Greed yes, gas running out, ah not necessarily.
While there is nothing wrong with wanting to get away from using gas and oil as a power source and there are some good reasons to do so, but the idea that it is in short supply and we are running out is to put it simply a lie! It is all a matter of supply and demand. If the supply is not there the price will go up. However if you have excess supply but you want to maximize profit you then need to convince everyone that the supply is limited and could run out. And that is where we are at.

The following link is of a lecture given by Lindsey Williams about is book the energy non-crisis. His background is that of a papist(?) minister and during the construction of the Alaskan pipe line he thought that this would be a good place to start his career. The oil company officials could have cared less so long as he was doing it on his dime. But when the groups he was working showed greater productivity they decided he could be a good go between management and the workers. Thus he became privileged to a behind the scene view of just what was going really going on and it is nothing like we hear from the MSM. He tells a very interesting story.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147&p#
Old 02-10-2011, 08:24 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

The price of oil per barrel did spike up to high $90s last week due to mideast problems. But is now back into the 80s. Oil is traded in US currency only. That will probably change, but meanwhile it does make it cheaper for countries whose currency is valued higher than the USD.

I can remember, only about 8 years ago, when gold mining companies were nearly out of business. That is because the price of gold made it too cheap to open old mines. Not worth the price and effort. Now that gold is more valuable, mines are back in business. That's good for Australia and South Africa.

Now that oil is more valuable, we have things like this going on.
Quote:
A new drilling technique is opening up vast fields of previously out-of-reach oil in the western United States, helping reverse a two-decade decline in domestic production of crude.

Companies are investing billions of dollars to get at oil deposits scattered across North Dakota, Colorado, Texas and California. By 2015, oil executives and analysts say, the new fields could yield as much as 2 million barrels of oil a day — more than the entire Gulf of Mexico produces now.

This new drilling is expected to raise U.S. production by at least 20 percent over the next five years. And within 10 years, it could help reduce oil imports by more than half, advancing a goal that has long eluded policymakers.

"That's a significant contribution to energy security," says Ed Morse, head of commodities research at Credit Suisse.

Oil engineers are applying what critics say is an environmentally questionable method developed in recent years to tap natural gas trapped in underground shale. They drill down and horizontally into the rock, then pump water, sand and chemicals into the hole to crack the shale and allow gas to flow up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110210/...s/us_shale_oil

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 02-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Lecturer

Quote:
"That's a significant contribution to energy security," says Ed Morse, head of commodities research at Credit Suisse.

Obviously Ed does not know of Lindsey Williams (see link in my above post) or he would probably have a slightly different view. Or maybe he does know and just doesn’t want to admit it.

It is a rather long video but he lays out the main facts in the first few minutes then go on to explain in more detail.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Lecturer

pinballdoctor will become famous soon enoughpinballdoctor will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientest View Post
the idea that it is in short supply and we are running out is to put it simply a lie!

I've heard stories of big oil reserves in the Arctic, however, there is no proof of this... at least that I am aware of.

I look at it this way, if there were still some huge oil reserves on land, why would they be drilling through 5000 feet of ocean as well as an additional 5000 feet below that, at the risk of creating a nightmare like the gulf is experiencing with the latest oil spill..

No, the truth is that most of the "easy" oil is gone, and it makes perfect sense. After all, if you take a million barrels per day out of the ground, sooner or later it runs dry..
Old 02-11-2011, 07:03 AM
Standing at the Portal

One of the problems with oil from Alaska is that the permafrost is melting... and this is anticipated to give considerable problems

The other thing I know about is that there is a huge amount of oil in North Dakota and north eastern Montana... There has been an oil boom of production up there lately and some towns a booming..

Our well drillers drilled for oil up there a lot 20 years ago or so for big companies,.. they said they found a ton of oil and they were instructed to cap it and keep their mouths shut.

Chinese new year has come and past now and no news of what is in this report I posted... I wonder if the crisis in Egypt does have to do with a stalling..

I believe the speaker was identified in the recording...don't remember who now...

Tags
conspiracy
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.