Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Space & Supernatural

Old 02-28-2018, 09:06 AM
Reader

DavyKOTWF will become famous soon enough

Include vitamin and minerals deficiencies in the top 3 from uniden, for disease.

We do indeed need a revolution. Drugs and so called mainstream healthcare are out of control, only guided by big money.
Old 02-28-2018, 05:39 PM
Reader

uniden is on a distinguished road

Well, I put the four main causes that are not so much in our individual control, such as pollution.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:34 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

And I think a fifth would be Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF). WiFi being within that boundary, but I'm just not giving up WiFi. We'll just have to evolve.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.