Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition

Old 11-20-2017, 07:28 AM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road
Default How does brainwashing effect our nutrition program

We have been programmed since we were innocent children to believe in the power of the masterminds. Alexander is great, Jesus is divine, or Mohammed is Allah's prophet. It get's nauseating after a very short while. The same goes for nutrition. We are worshipping supplements. The absurd trinkets we manufacture in steel laboratories. All the while boasting of our creative superiority. Little do we realize our total ignorance of the hidden truth that escapes the deepest recesses of our puny minds. The high energy living water in a plain raw organic cucumber contains the good vibrations of the cosmos. It is a godzillion times more powerful than all the worthless supplements exhaustively manufactured in all the totally frivolous factories. It makes available the super natural energy of heaven, the ormuses, the natural energy of the sun, hydrogen, and the natural energies of the earth enzymes and oxygen, delivered to us by the magical angels of heaven. Believe in God eat His Goodies.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:47 PM
Reader

larryz has a spectacular aura aboutlarryz has a spectacular aura about

I'll agree to an extent. But even today's organic food is grown often in soils that have been depleted through the passage of years, decades, centuries and thus is not as nutritious as it was 100 years ago. Am I somewhat correct in this line of thinking?
Old 11-28-2017, 05:25 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

You're absolutely correct Larry, that's why I take supplements daily even if I'm eating a healthy diet. https://www.sott.net/article/338538-...and-vegetables
Old 11-29-2017, 07:14 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
You're absolutely correct Larry, that's why I take supplements daily even if I'm eating a healthy diet. https://www.sott.net/article/338538-...and-vegetables
Wow! Great article there. I like the list of GMO vs not.

• Non-GMO corn has 6130 ppm of calcium while GMO corn has 14 -- non-GMO corn has 437 times more calcium.
  • Non-GMO corn has 113 ppm of magnesium while GMO corn has 2 -- non-GMO corn has about 56 times more magnesium.
  • Non-GMO corn has 113 ppm of potassium while GMO corn has 7 -- non-GMO corn has 16 times more potassium.
  • Non-GMO corn has 14 ppm of manganese while GMO corn has 2 -- non-GMO corn has 7 times more manganese.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 12-05-2017, 05:34 AM
Observer

LindseyFloyd is on a distinguished road

I agree to this upto certain extent.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:47 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Wow! Great article there. I like the list of GMO vs not.

• Non-GMO corn has 6130 ppm of calcium while GMO corn has 14 -- non-GMO corn has 437 times more calcium.
  • Non-GMO corn has 113 ppm of magnesium while GMO corn has 2 -- non-GMO corn has about 56 times more magnesium.
  • Non-GMO corn has 113 ppm of potassium while GMO corn has 7 -- non-GMO corn has 16 times more potassium.
  • Non-GMO corn has 14 ppm of manganese while GMO corn has 2 -- non-GMO corn has 7 times more manganese.
Non-GMO shopping guide for those who don't have it. http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/

I'm pleasantly surprised at seeing more and more non-GMO products in the average supermarkets.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Observer

Louis Adams is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryz View Post
I'll agree to an extent. But even today's organic food is grown often in soils that have been depleted through the passage of years, decades, centuries and thus is not as nutritious as it was 100 years ago. Am I somewhat correct in this line of thinking?
So true Larry
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.