Old 01-13-2018, 04:27 PM
Observer

CRF1013 is on a distinguished road
Default Natural Parasite Remedy

Hello,
I recently just took a trip to Honduras for 10 days. While there, the locals warned us not to drink the water and not to cook with the water. I thought we were doing pretty well at only using purified water, but coming back to the states I got really sick.

The first day back home I was very fatigued with slightly runny bowel movements. That night, I had a very high fever and extreme nausea. Day 2 was accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea, and a fever. Day 3 was only diarrhea, no more vomiting or fever. Today is Day 8 and I still haven't had a solid bowel movement. I have lost 5 lbs since returning home. I believe I have a parasite in my intestines as the diarrhea happens 4-6 hours after eating every meal. I feel fine throughout the day, but the second I lay down my body begins to go haywire.

I eat gluten free, dairy free, and very little grains. I drink kombucha daily, but since being home haven't as much because it aggravates the symptoms. I am weary of going to a MD because I know they will put me on some antibiotic. What are some natural remedies or supplements I could by to aid my body in this?
Old 01-14-2018, 07:47 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

My favorite go-to parasite cleanse is from https://www.humaworm.com/ I use this once a year. I'm not trying to promote a vendor, so here are their ingredients. You can probably find many of the ingredients in your area and make your own formula. https://www.humaworm.com/humaworm-formula---dosing.html

If you think it might not be a parasite, you might try Activated Charcoal tablets. I always keep this for emergencies. It will amazingly grab toxins and remove them through your normal bowel movements. I also use colloidal silver.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 02-16-2018, 03:45 PM
Observer

Sherry is on a distinguished road

Hi CRF1013
Wormwood, black walnut hulls, gentian.
When you do your research please don't forget about the egg cycle
Old 02-26-2018, 10:34 AM
Reader

larryz has a spectacular aura aboutlarryz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
Hi CRF1013
Wormwood, black walnut hulls, gentian.
When you do your research please don't forget about the egg cycle
Yes to wormwood (inexpensive), also a product called Paracleanse. Remember to repopulate good gut bacteria. I also love kombucha.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.