Old 08-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Observer

kindlefin is on a distinguished road

Is Iwillbecured still here? I have read great posts by him in the beginning of this thread.

Has anyone tried his protocol of Antibiotics with Quercetin, Bromelain, Beta Glucan, Lactoferrin, Allicin? I assume it has to be done with prostatic massage as well?
Old 08-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Observer

Also Harry, have you taken Levaquin for 30 days? Are the side effects that bad and is there a big chance of tendon rupture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCrumb View Post
I don't have the money to travel out of state and pay for something like that, I don't have any insurance. Any money I have I am having to borrow from a relative because I don't have any money, I haven't been able to work in 2 years. If I had the money I wouldn't be posting on this website, I would have already gotten to a real expert and had this thing taken care of long ago.

By the way I just recently learned that lyme disease sufferers are typically told that it is all in their head and that they are hypochondriacs by their doctors and have nothing wrong with them. patients who have had the disease 10 even 15 years reported being told by doctors that it was all in their head and nothing was really wrong with them. sound familiar ? link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sphF174yg

My grandma was in the hospital couple months back, she was throwing up, had stomach pain, the hospital told her it was all in her head and it was just her nerves and old age. They let her lay in the hospital sick as a dog for 5 days then sent her home. She then ended up going to the local hospital in our home town and turns out she had gallstones, so they end up sending her back to the first hospital she visited that told her it was all in her head and that she was just old, to remove her gallbladder. Doctors are nothing more than incompetent idiots who don't know their head from the hole in their ass.......
Old 08-27-2012, 04:32 AM
Reader

HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlefin View Post
Also Harry, have you taken Levaquin for 30 days? Are the side effects that bad and is there a big chance of tendon rupture?
PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING AS I BELIEVE I REALLY TOUCH UPON A GREAT DEAL OF THINGS.

Oral levaquin, I took it 3 weeks once, wouldn't wanna take it again. whatever you do never take nsaids with fluoroquinolones. which would be Ibuprofen related drugs with a cipro,levaquin,avelox,ofloxacin or norfloxacin. There was a guy on youtube who ended up with his brain damaged.Those 2 drugs combined caused something to happen in the brain. As much iburpofen as I personally used to take, I found it strange that I never took ibuprofen while on an antibiotic, lucky for me I guess.
I read once where Dr polacheck in Arizona who runs a chronic prostatitis clinic, gave a man some antibiotics and as I have commonly noticed some time they can make anal pain worse. The mans anal pain got worse, Polacheck gave him one tramadol for it to and it knocked out the anal pain, but didn't give this man a bottle full of tramadol to take. It seems polacheck knew the side effects of combining nsaids with fluoroquinolones, because the patient was on avelox.

I have saw different members like pinball state that if chronic prostatitis is actually some kind of bacteria infection, that antibiotics would easily cure it. This is not the case, I recently read about the hell lyme disease suffers go through. lyme disease is actually a bacteria caused by a tick, some times it can be cured with 14 days of doxcycline, other times the bacteria can become so resistant it can become almost impossible to kill. The lyme disease sufferer goes through the same boat as the chronic prostatitis sufferer, they are given multiple antibiotics that fail, and the majority of time the tests are clean and no hint of lyme disease or infection are found and the doctors look at the patient like it is all in the patients head and that the patient is nothing more than a hypochondriac.

It is interesting that a lot of chronic prostatitis patients get direct injections of antibiotics into the prostate and many are completely cured.
I have saw statistics of men who failed 3-4 month oral courses of levaquin, yet were cured with a few direct injections of levaquin. In my research I find that many, many times, when dealing with a chronic disease, such as a chronic infection, the bacteria produces biofilm which makes it up to 1000x resistant to antibiotics and that such a high concentration of antibiotics are needed to kill the bacteria that it can not be obtained by oral route. This is when direct antibiotic injections are needed, an example was a video I recently posted of a lyme disease sufferer who had failed giant amounts of oral antibiotics, and was told by doctors that there couldn't possible be anything wrong with her, it had to be all in her head.

In the end the lyme disease was finally found, and was given direct injections into the heart to kill the bacteria.

I want to finish this post by saying, doctors see tons of patients it is an every day job, that they have been for many years, and have saw thousands of patients who cry and complain about various disease and pain, after a while the doctor becomes desensitized to the crying,pain and disease, especially when a patient has failed multiple drugs and the tests given by the doctor can find not hint of any illness. So the doctor who is already desensitized and shows very little pity or remorse if any at all, just chalks it up to this patient is just some nut who dreams up symptoms and pushes him out of the office and refuses to mess with him.

Not all doctors get desensitized like this, but a vast majority do. You have to really love your work and what you do to keep caring about your patients, and to keep striving to help them.

Also the average physician is not in the area of doing research, once he gets out of med school he believes that his knowledge is sufficient enough, and when he does not try to study more in def. patients find that the doctor doesn't have the education or mental capability to handle even the most basic of diseases. Medical school doesn't teach everything,and if a doctor relies solely on what he learned from med school, he will ultimately fail as a physician. Yet he will continue to practice, even though his cure rate for various diseases are at a very low minimum.

finally onto your question, I took levaquin for 3 weeks, it made my back pain worse, my legs weak,and my fingers would stiffen out. some people have better luck with it than I did.

Insanity: Is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Last edited by HarryCrumb; 08-27-2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Observer

I was prescribed Levaquin and Naproxen few months back by the first Urologist. I did not start taking anything yet. Since the doc prescribed both, that did not cross my mind. But Naproxene is not Nsaid per se right?

Based on all the threads I read and case studies by Iwillbecured, I am getting an impression that you need to take a combination of antibiotics.
I have finally results from the semen culture and I have Chlamydia and Enterococcus, EColi.
What would be the best combination of antibiotics for those? Are these the most common bacteria found?
I saw a good study of azythromycin and Cipro as a combination.

Chlamydia is the hardest to kill I hear, since it comes out of the cell only once a few weeks. Was anyone able to get rid of it and confirm it with NAAT test?

By the way, I took doxy already and that resolved everything and then all came back like a year later.

I did not do the antibiotic sensetivity test, was that supposed to be requested right away? Did I miss my chance already?

Thanks.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlefin View Post
I was prescribed Levaquin and Naproxen few months back by the first Urologist. I did not start taking anything yet. Since the doc prescribed both, that did not cross my mind. But
is not Nsaid per se right?

Based on all the threads I read and case studies by Iwillbecured, I am getting an impression that you need to take a combination of antibiotics.
I have finally results from the semen culture and I have Chlamydia and Enterococcus, EColi.
What would be the best combination of antibiotics for those? Are these the most common bacteria found?
I saw a good study of azythromycin and Cipro as a combination.

Chlamydia is the hardest to kill I hear, since it comes out of the cell only once a few weeks. Was anyone able to get rid of it and confirm it with NAAT test?

By the way, I took doxy already and that resolved everything and then all came back like a year later.

I did not do the antibiotic sensetivity test, was that supposed to be requested right away? Did I miss my chance already?

Thanks.
I didn't even know what the word NSAIDS actually meant till I just looked it up. It means Non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drug , ? But yeah Naproxen is listed as a NSAID, not sure what it is about quinolines like cipro and levaquin when mixed with NSAID's but when combined together the reaction causes something to go very wrong in the brain.

I found the video you should have a look at, especially watch the part where the guy is laying in bed yelling, it sends chills down my skin to watch that part, he tells his story how he took cipro and a nasid his doctor prescribed together and it messed up his brain. link below, I think most people will find this interesting on this website

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2w5Sg03xVw&feature=plcp

Either take levaquin or the Naproxen, wouldn't take them both together though. Vicodine on the other hand can be taken with antibiotics, if you needed something for pain he should have prescribed you that. Doctors make to many mistakes, I can't imagine being a doctor and playing god with somebodies life and making all of the mistakes that they commonly make. my cousins daughter who was 5 or 6 months at the time actually died because of a nurse who tripped and stumbled into the childs morphine machine, knocking it over as giant amounts of morphine shot into the childs body. then the doctor was going to inject the child with something to counter the morphine effects, but he couldn't find his syringes and the doctor pissed around so many minutes looking for syringes and they done a bunch of crap like that my mom was telling me all of the stupid stuff they done and how they just pissed around like it was no big deal. just another reason I don't care for doctors they put my cousins daughter in the cemetery.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Observer

Default NAC

Has anyone taken here Cipro or any other quinolone with NAC?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19899620

Also what not to take with Quinolones, is it only Zinz and Quercetin?
Old 09-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Reader

Took niacinamide, it failed, it did nothing more then give me an upset stomach and diarrhea. The diarrhea has been gone for days now, but am still having major stomach pains from the niacinamide even though I haven't taken the drug in many days now.

Was seeing a pelvic floor therapist, after a few members kept telling me It wasn't my prostate but my pelvic muscles. After 5 weeks there has been zero improvement in my condition, pelvic floor therapy has failed. Also, allimax failed, mega doses of vitamin c failed.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Explorer

Johny1 is on a distinguished road

Well, i think it may take longer than 5 weeks to see any improvement Harry Crumb.
Usually 6 - 9 months - doing the same things (takings supplements, Cernilton tablets, streching ect) shall reep some results....I think, the only thing this disease has taught me, is to be extremely patient with making any short term judgements. Rather, i am having a more long term view:
In my case, i have definitely improved in the last 9 monhts, not cured, but improved !! So, is it reasonable to say i shall be cured in the following 9 months if i keep to my regimen ? I firmly believe so and if not completely, than at least by another 40 %.
Sure, i may have days with slight discomfort, but i also have days when i am completely pain free...Compared to before, when i was in pain all day long for weeks. Now i am 50 % better.
Hope i gave you some hope.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Observer

tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCrumb View Post
Took niacinamide, it failed, it did nothing more then give me an upset stomach and diarrhea. The diarrhea has been gone for days now, but am still having major stomach pains from the niacinamide even though I haven't taken the drug in many days now.

Was seeing a pelvic floor therapist, after a few members kept telling me It wasn't my prostate but my pelvic muscles. After 5 weeks there has been zero improvement in my condition, pelvic floor therapy has failed. Also, allimax failed, mega doses of vitamin c failed.
did you look into the reasons why niacinamide might cause diarrhea? to high of a dose? die off?

it happened to me.....still taking it.

takes time.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
did you look into the reasons why niacinamide might cause diarrhea? to high of a dose? die off?

it happened to me.....still taking it.

takes time.
@tex and johnny

tex- 50 mg niacinamide, that's less than you took, maybe the stuff has gone bad dunno, but what I took was spring valley super b complex. It has niacinamide. The smell in the bottle is strong and the pills smell really bad, are they supposed smell like this ?

@ johnny - kite surfer was 85% better in 6 weeks with a pelvic floor therapist, I've done 5 weeks and am 0% better. I will keep it up a bit longer but am getting tired of the zero results.

Only thing I found that helps a little bit, is avoiding ejaculating and staying away from food in general. Just drinking fluids. one of the guys on here had some GERD acid reflux problem. I can't remember who it was, but I suffer the same, I'm pretty sure I have an ulcer in my stomach and I think the niacinamide irritated it, the expiration date on the bottle is 12/2012.

I also have tinea versicolor (fungus) on my upper back and arms. Have had this for a while and now it has gotten some what out of control. I actually took 3 or 4 days of diflucan for prostatitis once which irritated prostatitis and whats interesting is it did nothing for the tinea versicolor, but according to medical websites all it takes is one diflucan pill to kill this, it doesn't surprise me that it did not work, typical waste of money pharma drugs. I did put terbinfaine cream which is for fungus on my arms, it would get rid of it, but once I stopped putting the cream on it would come right back.
Read about selsun blue shampoo has sulfide in it, people say they put it oh the skin couple times week and it clears it up, will do that.

so at this point I have GERD, fungal infection on my upper back and arms and chronic prostatitis, when it rains it pours. I've had the GERD for a while, I'm 33 years old and that started back in my 20's.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Observer

read this. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19761490

i had side effects.....head hurt bad, eyes shaking, joint pain.....felt like my fingers would brake off!, flu like symtoms, stomach pain, diarrhia, couldnt think clearly. Had them for almost two weeks.

I felt the same after starting the candida diet.....so I continued.

My thought is if anyone is bad off....start slow and work your way up. I do know that niacin.....not niacinamide is harder on the liver and kidneys. In my case....I believe I started passing kidney stones as well.

Niacinamide slows down yeast cells and e-coli. If you can take it along with other meds or nat meds.....it should slow down everything down enough to help the cause.

I get pains every blue moon....usually when i work a twelve hour shift......not near as bad, and it is over after a couple of hours sleep. smiling the next day.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
read this. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19761490

i had side effects.....head hurt bad, eyes shaking, joint pain.....felt like my fingers would brake off!, flu like symtoms, stomach pain, diarrhia, couldnt think clearly. Had them for almost two weeks.

I felt the same after starting the candida diet.....so I continued.

My thought is if anyone is bad off....start slow and work your way up. I do know that niacin.....not niacinamide is harder on the liver and kidneys. In my case....I believe I started passing kidney stones as well.

Niacinamide slows down yeast cells and e-coli. If you can take it along with other meds or nat meds.....it should slow down everything down enough to help the cause.

I get pains every blue moon....usually when i work a twelve hour shift......not near as bad, and it is over after a couple of hours sleep. smiling the next day.
@tex so how cured are you percentage wise, 45 % ? 80% ? what

I leave everybody in pain with a quote from clint eastwood

Josey Wales: Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Observer

percentage? I gave a percentage a while back and I got worse....never again!

I can say this. I was just like you. pain every min of the day. Couldnt do a thing.
Now... I get pain after I am dog tired. After working outside climbing walking for 12hours. If I get 7 hours of sleep....no more pain. Happy all over again. Normal.

One thing that I did to see if it was fungus or yeast. Ladys, when they get a yeast infection will insert probotics. I took a garlic and acidophilus pill, cut them open, put them in a small spray bottle with a small amount of distilled water. Then I sprayed it into my urethra and held it in for five min. I did it twice a day for three days. No more urethra pain or pain at the base. Call me crazy....but if they can do it....why not us. It worked and that is why I feel the niacinamide is my way of clearing it up for me.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Explorer

Johny1 is on a distinguished road

Good point here, never give any prodictions on how good you feel, as you may get worse (is this called the law of attraction ?)
Murphys law is quite handy here. "If it seems perfect today, tomorrow it will end."

Now, if some doc. thinks i should try and take Cipro or Levo for this condition, they are very wrong. I still can not believe someone take these drugs for 5 weeks for the sake of some uros advice.
The problem is, you never know what may happen to you during these 5 weeks on such very strong atbs. Better take something like TRIM, followed by a 1 year course of CERNILTON tablets (+ niacin, my favourite brocolli broth, kegels, ion silver ect).

Still, the moment i write on this forum, i feel some discomfort again, so i should stop and leave immediately ... lol.
But in general feeling quite well these couple of weeks and days...Good luck everyone.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Observer

Johny, have you confirmed that you do not have bacteria through PCR testing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny1 View Post
Good point here, never give any prodictions on how good you feel, as you may get worse (is this called the law of attraction ?)
Murphys law is quite handy here. "If it seems perfect today, tomorrow it will end."

Now, if some doc. thinks i should try and take Cipro or Levo for this condition, they are very wrong. I still can not believe someone take these drugs for 5 weeks for the sake of some uros advice.
The problem is, you never know what may happen to you during these 5 weeks on such very strong atbs. Better take something like TRIM, followed by a 1 year course of CERNILTON tablets (+ niacin, my favourite brocolli broth, kegels, ion silver ect).

Still, the moment i write on this forum, i feel some discomfort again, so i should stop and leave immediately ... lol.
But in general feeling quite well these couple of weeks and days...Good luck everyone.

Tags
discharge, massage, pain, prostatitis, rectum, testicles, urethra
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.