Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 05-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Observer

Jawdat Abboud is on a distinguished road
Post Benefits of Fractional Laser Resurfacing Chicago

There are a number of ways that one can now get their skin looking young again. As scientists propose, you have a buffet of choices to choose from depending on your preference, your pocket and of course, your lifestyle. One such option is fractional laser resurfacing.

Definition of fractional laser resurfacing Chicago
To enable you to follow this, letís first of all break down what fractional laser resurfacing Chicago is. In essence, this is a process that renews skin by removing layers of skin tissue in columns skipping one that is meant to help the rest in healing. The process starts off with the administration of local anesthesia on the parts being treated then the laser treatment begins.

What to do and expect

Doctors prescribe that you should have some pain medication after the procedure to reduce the discomfort that is bound to follow, though most patients state that they only feel like they have a bad sunburn that lasts a day or two.
The reason why people choose fractional laser resurfacing Chicago is that it has a lasting effect, the results look natural as the procedure is based on natural skin renewal.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Observing cool stuff

happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

Can it "undo" sagging jowls??? Refill tear troughs/below eyes? Add volume to shrunken cheeks?

Personally, I like what I see with some of the HAs: Restylane Lyft and Juvederm Voluma along with some type of resurfacing procedure possibly fractional laser. I have always been pleased with the results of CO2 (erbium/fractional) I had done in the peri-oral area, to reduce smoker's lines.
As with that procedure you suggest - how many visits does one truly need and what is the cost?

The 30 somethings, depending of course on the overall condition of skin health, would probably require two to three sessions to see any benefit. Forty year olds - three to four or more? After the age of fifty, of a person who did enjoy being outside -- I think I'd just do some type of actual underlying muscle repair and excess skin removal: FACE LIFT.

I do not believe it would do squat for anyone over 60 with some sun damage and marionette lines, etc. Other than turn pink for a few days...just my opinion. The smell of burning skin during the procedure, can be a bit much, too.

Tags
laser resurfacing chicago
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.