Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

Old 11-29-2017, 07:16 AM
Observer

onepguy is on a distinguished road

November 29

Update on my symptoms. Last night and this morning I used the phage suppository, and I did not notice that much perineum contractions + burning sensation compared to when I took the suppository the first time. But right now my symptoms are not getting that much better, in fact it's actually getting a worse. Yesterday night after I took the suppository before I went to sleep, I had trouble sleeping the whole night and my body felt waves of hot and cold which I think are hot flashes. I did not get a good night's sleep. I'm not sure why this is happening. After I took another suppository this morning, my symptoms got worse. Urination symptoms still the same and sexual symptoms got worse, sensitivity went down, orgasm/ejaculation sensation is weaker again, libido is gone again, however the only thing that still improved was the premature ejaculation. And I also notice an itchy feeling in the prostate today which went away after ejaculation. The burning sensation during ejaculation, which I didn't have before I got here, is still there...which is weird. I don't know if it's because of the biofilm breaking up or if it's because I acquired a new bacteria in my prostate. Right now I'm really feeling a bit down, this whole treatment has been like a roller coaster ride. The symptoms got better, and then get worse, and then get better, and then get worse again. It's starting to become really frustrating. Maybe the symptoms only get better after I receive a prostate massage...because I notice that a day or two after a prostate massage, my symptoms always get better. And after 2 days is up, the fluid fills back up again in the prostate and the bacteria are back which is why my symptoms are worse again regardless if I use the phages or not.

My prostate fluid test results came back today and they found Staphylococcus Aureus in my prostate fluid. When I got tested here, they found E coli, Enterococcus faecalis, and Staph epidermis in my prostate. They found klebsiella and staphylococcus aureus in my intestine. Now after the phages, they only found Staphylococcus Aureus in my prostate fluid, which was never there before, and they only found Klebsiella in my intestine. So basically the staph aureus from intestine is gone, and now it appears in my prostate fluid. This doesn't make any sense though and I'm really confused. I was taking the custom phage (modified Intesti) for e coli and enterococcus. The enteroccocus responds to the commercial Intesti but on the test results it showed that my e coli doesn't respond to the commercial Intesti, so they gave me a modified Intesti which is a custom phage that targets my e coli and works for my e coli (as well as the enterocccous). And then the prostate fluid that I gave them the first time (when I first got here, on Nov 14) showed that I had staphyloccocus epidermis and they told me that staphylococcus epidermis also requires another custom phage, so that's another $1000. So they told me they are developing a custom phage for my staphyloccus epidermis, which is the one that I'm taking right now and I started taking it on Nov 27, along with the phage suppositories that also target the staph epidermis.

So after I finished the first batch of modified Intesti custom phage that they gave me which only works for e coli and enterococcus, I gave them my second prostate massage sample (On Nov 25) and it showed that I had only 2 white blood cells. That's great news but the thing was, I didn't even take the custom phage for the staphylococcus epidermis yet. They gave me the custom phage for staph epidermis AFTER I gave them the second prostate fluid sample. I gave the second prostate fluid sample on Nov 25 and I received the modified custom Intesti Phage that targets the staph epidermis bacteria on Nov 27. So why is my wbcs in the normal range if I haven't even taken the custom phage against my staph epidermis yet? And why did the results of the second prostate fluid test (the one I took on Nov 25) show that I didn't have staph epidermis anymore, when I haven't even started the custom modified Intesti phage to eradicate the staph epidermis. I only started taking the modified INtesti custom phage that targets staph epidermis on Nov 27. Did the staph epidermis go away on its own? Or was this a huge communication error? Or the bacterial results are not accurate? I'm still not sure yet. And now it says I have staph aureus in my prostate fluid and not epidermis...did the staph aureus moved from my intestine to my prostate??? And maybe the custom phage suppositories I'm taking right now (which targets e coli, enteroccucs and staph epidermis only) is not improving my symptoms anymore because it's not targeting the Staph Aureus, it's only targeting the other 3 that already has been eradicated according to the bacterial samples result. So if today's prostate fluid result is accurate and true, that means I been taking the custom modified intesti oral phages and custom modified intesti phage suppositories for no reason...since it only targets the 3 bacteria and not staph aureus. This is why I'm deciding to stop taking phages altogether and take a break. This is already my 14th day taking phages so I think taking a 14 day break is necessary, which I will start today. However, I'm really confused about many things right now. I will have to ask the doctors about this soon and hopefully they can clear this up for me.

On the bright side, this therapy center did tell me they were willing to give me a discount on my custom phages. So I took a modified custom intesti phage for my E coli and Entercoccus, which costed $1000. And now I'm taking a modified custom Intesti for my staph epidermis (even though it's not showing up in my prostate fluid) which is $1000. So originally they told me I had to pay $2000 on top of the $3000 that I paid for the standard price. I haven't paid the $2000 yet, they said I can pay it when I go back home, and I still need to pay $1000 for the custom phage that targets my Klebsiella. (which they haven't developed yet). But they told me they are going to give me a discount so that I don't have to pay the $2000 for the custom modified Intesti phage that targets E coli and Staph Epidermis. They said they will only charge me $1000 for the klebsiella, which they will prepare for me when I get back home I'm assuming. So I originally suppose to pay $5000, but now I'm only going to pay $4000 (that's only if I want to get rid of the Klebsiella). If I don't want to take the custom phage that targets the klebsiella, then I the total price I have to pay is $3000, which I already covered.

They told me they're going to send me home with 20 more phage suppositories like they promised, but it's not going to be the same phage suppositories that I'm taking right now. The phage suppositories I'm taking right now is a custom made modified Intesti and it targets 3 of the bacteria that already has been eradicated according to the bacterial samples test: staph epidermis, e coli, and entercoccus faecaelis. The 20 phage suppositories they're going to send me home with is going to target Staph Aureus, and it's going to be a commercial one not a custom one since they told me they don't have custom phage for Staph Aureus. This commercial phage that they're sending me home with is called Pyo phage. They told me they want to combine Pyo phage suppositories with the antibiotic called Doxycycline which has a +4 sensitivity rating against Staph Aureus. They told me to take the pyo phage along with the Doxycycline for 10 days, now that the biofilms has broken up. I'm still deciding on whether I should take it because I took doxycylcine before and it didn't do jack for me. But one of the main doctor did say that after being treated with phages, the bacteria's sensitivity to previous antibiotics can change, which means previous antibiotics that didn't work before could work now. I am still on the fence with taking the Doxycycline, so I will update and let you all know what my decision will be.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:32 AM
Observer

November 29 (continued)

UPDATE: I decided I am going to continue taking the modified custom Intesti Phage which targets my e coli, enteroccocus and staph epidermis. I figured maybe the last prostate fluid result didn't show these bacteria and only showed staph aureus is because they didn't take a lot of fluid...they only stuck a q tip down my urethra and it didn't seem like any fluid was even collected, just like the first time they did it. So just to be safe, I'm going to continue taking the oral modified custom Intesti phage for the rest of my time here (until dec 2) and see how if I symptoms improve again, but I'm not going to take the custom made modified intesti suppositories because I'm going to wait until they give me the Pyo phage suppository (commercial) that works for my Staph Aureus, and take it in conjunction with the o modified custom Intesti phage (oral liquid) to kill any remaining e coli, enteroccocus, and staph epidermis. Also, I'm assuming since they are saying the 3 original bacteria are gone, they are probably going to send me home with 10 boxes of oral Pyo phage (which targets Staph Aureus) and 10 boxes of the custom modified Intesti phage instead of the 20 boxes of only modified custom Intesti they were originally going to send me home with. It's either 10 boxes of custom modified INtesti and 10 boxes of commercial Pyo, or 20 boxes of commercial Pyo only since they probably think it's not really a need to take the custom modified intesti phage anymore now that the results show the 3 original bacteria is gone. However, I still want to take the custom modified Intesti phage to kill any of the 3 bacteria that could be remaining like I stated above, so I think it's best to go home with 10 boxes of modified custom Intesti phage and 10 boxes of Pyo phage. Half and half. I'm not sure which variation they will decide to give me.

Also, I know that I said this is my 14th day taking the phages and I should take a break since the doctor advised me to take phages for max of 21 days and break for at least 10 days and I know I said it is safer to do 14 days on and 14 days off, but I'm going to continue taking the oral modified intesti phage until I leave here which is on dec 2 so I can continue updating on my symptoms while I'm here. That would make it 17 days of taking phages. So I think I should be safe as long as I don't take it for 21 days straight.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:21 AM
Observer

November 30

The night before yesterday, which was the night of November 28, I stated that I took the phage suppository with the oral phages and felt really sick. I said that I was experiencing hot flashes and I couldn't sleep that night. And then the next morning, which was yesterday morning (Nov 29), I took the phage suppository along with the oral phages again and my symptoms were getting worse for the whole day yesterday. I actually felt sick most of yesterday but I didn't record it in my journal yesterday because I thought that I was just catching a cold, since it was around 2-4 degrees celsius at night here in Georgia. I didn't think it was worth mentioning since it was probably just a cold and didn't have anything to do with the therapy. However, I'm not so sure that it's a cold that was making me feel sick.

What I did differently on the Nov 28 and Nov 29? (the two days where I notice my symptoms got worse and I felt sick) was that I remember I did not take the probiotics along with the oral phages and phage suppositories on the 28 and 29. I was taking the probiotics regularly every time I took the oral phages, but not on those two days. So I basically felt sick and symptoms got worse when I took the oral phages along with the phage suppositories [B]without [B] taking the probiotics. I didn't mention about not taking probiotics on the 28 and 29 because I didn't think it was a big deal either. I didn't think the probiotics made any difference, I thought it was just generally good for my gut which is why they told me to take it. And they told me that some patients choose not to take probiotics and enzymes if they don't want to, so I thought it was optional and didn't really make a difference, which is why I didn't bother to record on Nov 28 and 29 that I didn't take probiotics.

I apologize for not recording everything on Nov 28 and 29, I haven't been writing as much details as I could and for that I'm sorry. I admit I been lazy but I will start recording all the details from now on for the rest of this journey so you could get a better picture. I'm starting to think that the probiotics does make a difference..because when I took the oral phages yesterday night (the night of Nov 29), I took it with the probiotics again but without taking the phage suppositories, and this morning when I woke up, I felt A LOT better. I didn't feel sick anymore, although my prostatitis symptoms didn't improve. And this morning I did the same thing as last night, I took the oral phages only, along with the probiotics, without taking the phage suppositories, and I started to feel better. Didn't feel sick anymore, I just felt normal again, but my prostatitis symptoms still didn't improve.

So I think starting on the probiotics again is what made me feel better, although it could also be that the phage suppositories are making me feel sick, since I did say that I felt sick on the days that I took the phage suppositories. So I'm not 100% sure what's the culprit, it could be because I didn't take the probiotics with the phages, or it could be the phage suppositories making me feel ill, or it could simply be a cold. I really don't know but I'm going to try and see if it's the phage suppositories that are making me feel sick. I'm going to take the phage suppository tonight, along with the oral phages and probiotics and see if I feel sick again. If I do feel sick again then it's probably the phage suppositories making me sick, which I think is weird. I will do this and update you tomorrow. If I don't get sick then I'm going to try stopping the probiotics again and taking only the oral phages and phage suppositories and see if I get sick again. If I get sick then it's probably the probiotics that are making me feel better. If that's the case then I find that really odd that I feel sick if I don't mix the probiotics with the phages...why would taking the phages without probiotics make me feel sick? I thought probiotics were optional and people didn't have to take it with the phages??

IMPORTANT:
I apologize for not being 100% clear. I made a mistake in my journal and I didn't realize it until today. You know how I said that I'm taking a custom phage for my E coli and Staph Epidermis, which I called the custom modified Intesti phage. Well, there's no such thing as a "custom modified Intesti phage". I checked with the main doctor today and she said that the custom phage that I'm taking for my resistant E coli and resistant Staph Epidermis is not a modified version of the commercial Intesti phage. It is just a custom phage, personally made for my e coli and staph epidermis. It doesn't have any name associated with it and it's definitely not a modified version of the commercial Intesti phage. So I just wanted to clear that up. And the reason I thought that the custom phage I been taking for e coli and staph epidermis is a modified version of the commercial Intesti phage is because the clinic put my custom phage in a commercial Intesti box and commercial Intesti container, with the commercial Intesti label. This therapy center told me they store custom phages in the same boxes, bottles, and labels as the commercial phages since they don't have a seperate box, bottle, or label for custom phages. Since the Intesti phage is a commercial phage, and they put my custom phage in an Intesti box, and they store my custom phage in an Intesti bottle, with the intesti label, I had thought this whole time that the custom phage I been taking is a modified version of the commercial Intesti phage.

So I thought about it, and I thought that was weird that they would store custom phages in the same boxes, same bottles, and same labels as commercial phages...wouldn't that make it confusing? Since the custom phages and commercial phages uses the same boxes/bottles/labels, wouldn't it get mixed up? I would think that doing that would leave room for a lot of errors. For example, what if they gave me someone else's commercial Intesti phage, and thought that they were giving me my custom phage, since it uses the same boxes, labels and containers.. that means if it gets mixed up, I could be using another patient's commercial Intesti phage, and that patient could be using my custom phage, since they won't be able to tell the difference. The color of the oral liquid phage pretty much looks the same consistently so you can't really tell which is which by looking at the liquid.

So I asked the main doctor about this, and she told me the way they could tell if it's a custom phage or if it's a commercial phage is because they mark your initials on the box. All of my custom phages which were in the commercial intesti boxes that I received did have my initials on it, so that makes sense. So I would know if the intesti box I received is either mine or someone elses by seeing if it has my initials.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone too much, I tend to do that sometimes because I have a habit of over explaining things and making things sound more complicated. So I'm going to clarify this further by showing you pictures.

This is a box of the commercial Intesti Phage. This therapy center store my custom phage in this box. So if my initials are written on this box, I would know that it contains my custom phage. (this is mine by the way, you don't see my intials on this box because it's on the other side of the box, I don't want people knowing my initials.)

And they also store my custom phage liquid in this bottle. Notice how it says Intesti bacteriophage on the label? That's because they put the custom phages in the same bottle and same label as the commercial Intesti phage. And the liquid of the custom phage vs the liquid of the commercial phage looks the same.

So the only way to tell if it's my custom phage or someone else's commercial phage is if there is my written initials on the box. The intials is written in a regular black pen or sharpie I believe.

I hope this clears things up! So just to reiterate: There is no such thing as a custom modified Intesti phage! Custom phages don't have names and you can't modify a commercial phage and call it a custom phage!

And again, I want to apologize for not giving a quality review and adding all of the details and not being clear on things. I won't be lazy anymore and will continue updating you guys with as much details as possible and provide the most accurate information regarding this treatment and therapy center.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Observer

December 1

I just found out something today, and I really hope you all consider this warning. I found out that the therapy center I been going to has been straight out lying to me the whole entire time I was receiving treatment here. They have been dishonest to me from the beginning and they been scamming me this entire time. I should of known better since they are a third party clinic. I had my suspicions but I couldn't confirm it until today. I am very certain that they been scamming me and could possibly be scamming other people as well. Please sit tight because this is going to be a long post. I really don't know where to begin. Please hear me out on this, after you have read all the facts, you can decide for yourself. I am certain they have been lying to me from the beginning and they had the intention of scamming me.

When I first sent my semen sample through Fedex to have it tested for bacteria, I received the results back within a few days. The results said that I had E coli and Enterococcus bacteria. On the report, it says that my E coli is resistant to all the commercial phages, and my Enterococcus responds to the Intesti commercial phage. Take note that this therapy center is a third party clinic which means whatever samples you send to them, they send it to the lab at Eliava. What is Eliava? The George Eliava Institute is the main place that produces phages, and they have their own lab, their own pharmacy, and their own therapy center. They have been around ever since the beginning of the invention of phages. I think the person named George Eliava is one of the person that came up with the idea of phages. You can google this. This means that George Eliava Institute is the original place where everybody gets the phages from since they are the ONLY company that produces it. This means that any companies that claim to offer phage therapy would have to get their phages from the George Eliava Institute. Again, you can google this. So any companies in Georgia that is NOT the George Eliava Institute or not from the George Eliava Institute, but claims to offer phage therapy, is a third party clinic. Basically, the therapy center that I been receiving treatment at is a third party clinic. (this one >> www.phagetherapycenter.com) They rely on using the lab and pharmacy of the George Eliava Institute.

So when I fedex them my semen sample, they sent my semen sample over to the lab at the George Eliava Institute, and when that lab receives the results, they send it to Phage Therapy Center (the one I'm receiving treatment from). And then phage therapy center sends me the results, acting as a middle man between me and the George Eliava Institute. But here's the thing, Phage Therapy Center does not use the header of the George Eliava Institute lab. They take the lab results from George Eliava Institute, and they change the header so it looks like they use their own lab. It's very misleading. Here's a screenshot of my lab result from the semen sample that I Fedex them.

As you see, this is what their lab result looks like. They use the lab from Eliava Institute but they change the header on the top, to make it seem like the lab results came from them. See how it says phage therapy center on the top right corner? They also included the address of their clinic.

So as you can see on my first lab result that I received from them, it says my E coli is resistant to all the six commercial phages.(Monostaph, Encophage, Fersis Phage, Pyo phage, Intesti Phage, and SES phage).

And on the other result, it says my Enterococcus Faecalis responds to the Intesti phage, with a +4 sensitivity rating, which means the Intesti Commercial Phage works for my Enteroccocus.

So based on the lab results, the commercial Intesti Phage works for my Enterococcus Faecalis, but not my E coli. My e coli requires a custom preparation, and they even typed this on my lab report that I need a custom phage preparation for my E coli bacteria. You can also check my journal entries from the beginning, I also stated this from the beginning.

When I first got to this therapy center, they told me standard price is $3000 but my E coli needs a custom preparation phage, which cost another $1000, but they told me they will let me take the custom preparation phage first, while I'm here, and I can pay them the $1000 afterwards. Remember how I said in the beginning of my journal that custom phages cost $1000 more since they have to develop it and it's specific to your bacteria. I thought it was odd that they already prepared my custom phage that fast, since custom phages take a while to be developed. It takes a few weeks to few months to develop a custom phage for your resistant bacteria. So I agreed that I will pay them an extra $1000 when I get back home. I went ahead and paid them $3000 on my first day there. Basically, so far I had to pay total of $4000, I paid $3000 while I was here, and the remaining $1000 when I get home.

They gave me my first batch of phages on Nov 14, again you can check the journal entry for this. The phages they first gave me on Nov 14 was supposedly the "custom" phage for my E coli, and also works for my Enterococcus. However, it was in the commercial Intesti phage box, and the commercial intesti container. I thought that was really odd. Remember yesterday's journal entry? The one on Nov 30? Please refer back to yesterday's journal entry. I was talking about this exact thing. When they gave me my supposedly "custom" phage on Nov 14, it was in an commercial intesti box and commercial intesti container, with a commercial Intesti label. They had told me clearly that it's a custom phage for my E coli since my E coli is resistant to commercial phages, based on the lab results from above. Since my "custom" phage was in a commercial Intesti Box, and commercial Intesti container and using the commercial Intesti label, I had thought that they were giving me a modified version of the commercial Intesti Phage.

However, this is a lie. Like I said in yesterday's journal entry, there is no such thing as a modified version of Intesti phage. So now you guys probably have a good picture of where this is going. Yesterday, I asked them why is my custom phage in a commercial Intesti box, bottle, and label. They told me that they put custom phages in commercial boxes, bottles and labels because they don't have a seperate box to put custom phages in. And I thought this would be confusing because what if the custom phages gets mixed up with the commercial phages? I already talked about this in yesterday's journal but I just want to reiterate so it's more clear. They told me the way they know that it's a custom phage or commercial phage is because they mark your initials on the box, so you know which one is yours.

So normally a person would think of two things when they hear this explanation:

1. Is this clinic scamming me, telling me that they are giving me a custom phage and charging me an extra $1000 for it, when they are really giving me a commercial phage (which is why it's in the commercial box and container)

or

2.They are telling the truth and they really do put custom phages in a commercial box and they do not have separate boxes for custom phages.

I'll get to that in a bit. I want to explain more of the story just so you guys get a bigger picture. When I got here on Nov 14, they took me to the urologist, and I got a my first prostate massage here to collect the prostate fluid so that they can send in another sample to Eliava's lab (not their lab, because they don't have one). Within a few days, I received the results and they told me I have staph epidermis in my prostate fluid, and E coli in my urine and semen. (I also gave them semen and urine samples after the prostate massage). I thought, ok, this is consistent with my first lab result. Here is a picture of my medical report where it says they found the staph epidermis in my prostate fluid.

They told me that my staph epidermis is resistant to all of the six commercial phages, as you can see in the report. So they told me they need to prepare a custom preparation phage against my staph epidermis too, which costs another $1000. I already paid $3000 for the standard treatment, and was going to pay $1000 for the resistant E coli, and now another $1000 for the Staph Epidermis. Total of $5000.

So I posted about this on my journal, I think on Nov 17 or 18, and a day after I post about it, I went to the therapy center the next day and they told me they were willing to give me a discount. They said I didn't have to pay the extra $1000 for each of my resistant bacteria (e coli, and staph epidermis). They just said I needed to pay them another $1000 for the Klebsiella bacteria they found in my stool. They said they will let me take the "custom" phages against my e coli and staph epidermis without charging an extra $1000 for each. I was really happy when they told me this, but now I know this is not really a discount. So they gave me my second batch of "custom" phages, this time they claim it will target my resistant Staph Epidermis bacteria, as well as the resistant E coli and Enterococcus. This new batch of "custom" phage that they gave me to target all 3 bacteria was still in the commercial Intesti box, bottle, and label.

So back to the main question:

1. Is this clinic scamming me and lying to me, telling me that they are giving me a custom phage and trying to charge me an extra $1000 for it, when they are really giving me a commercial phage all along? (which is why it's in the commercial box and container)

or

2.They are telling the truth and they really do put custom phages in a commercial box and they do not have separate boxes for custom phages.

How can I know, for certain that they are not lying to me? How can I know for certain that the "custom" phages that they were giving me, that were stored in commercial Intesti boxes, commercial Intesti bottles, with commercial Intesti labels, is really a custom phage and not a commercial phage?

Well, that's easy to find out. Remember how I told you that the George Eliava Institute is the only place that produces these phages. If you go back to the journal entry on November 30, I posted a clear picture of the commercial Intesti box, on the bottom of the box, you can see it says "preparations developed by George Eliava Institute." And in that same journal entry, you can also see a picture I posted of the commercial Intesti bottle. It says Eliava Biopreparations on the bottom of the label. It's a little hard to see but it's there. I can post a clear picture of it later.

So it's a fact that the phages come from George Eliava Institute and is not produced anywhere else. Knowing the fact that all phages come from George Eliava Institute's pharmacy and no where else, this means that Phage Therapy Center, the one that I claim are scamming me and lying to me, buys phages directly from the George Eliava institute's pharmacy. The pharmacy is called the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy in case you're wondering. Phage Therapy Center gets their phages from this pharmacy and this pharmacy only since this is the only pharmacy that produces all of the phages. This is why the commercial intesti boxes that Phage Therapy Center store their "custom" phages in, is the same box that says George Eliava Institute on the bottom, which means they get it from the George Eliava Institute's pharmacy aka the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy. Same thing with the bottles. So knowing that, I took one of the "custom" phages that Phage Therapy Center gave me, and went to the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy and asked them if my phages were custom or a commercial Intesti phage. The Eliava Authorised Pharmacy looked at my phage and right away they told me it was a commercial intesti phage. I double asked to make sure, and they said it is. I even went inside Eliava's Phage Therapy Center (they have their own therapy center too, and it looks way more organized than the one I went to) and I asked the urologist there if the phage I had in my hand was a custom phage or a commercial phage. He said that it was a commercial phage.

So I went back to the pharmacy and asked the staff if there is any way they would put a custom phage inside a commercial phage box, and commercial phage bottle and use the commercial phage label. They said they never do that. They put commercial phages in their respective commercial boxes, bottles, and labels. And for the custom phages, they put it in a different box and container. They never put a custom phage inside a commercial phage's box, bottle, or use the same label. And they even told me there is no way to take the liquid of the custom phage, and put it in a commercial phage bottle, because all the bottles they have are sealed. They have a aluminum cover on the cap so that no one tampers with the phage bottle. So my therapy center can't take a custom phage out of it's bottle and pour it in a commercial phage bottle, because then they would have to break the seal and they can't reseal it. ALL phage bottles are sealed and only sealed by Eliava Authorised Pharmacy. You can double check this information yourself. A patient at the Eliava therapy center (not the one I went to) showed me his custom phages and they actually look WAY different. He said the box of his custom phage had his name on it, along with the name of the bacteria that is resistant. Here is a picture of what a custom phage actually looks like.

On the box it says BACTERIOPHAGE and then the bottom of that it says the name of the bacteria that is resistant: Streptococcus spp. The patient's name is also on the left side of the bacteria's name but he covered it.

This means that Phage Therapy Center has been lying to me this whole time, leading me to think that they were giving me custom phages that are stored in commercial phage boxes and bottles, when in reality they been giving me commercial intesti phages this whole entire time! Even the phage suppositories they gave me, which they claim were custom phages, are also commercial. Yep, I had the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy check the phage suppositories too.

The two main heads of phage therapy center is Dr. Tengiz Chikvasvili, MD and Dr. Zemphira Alavidze, PHD, and the CEO of Phage International (which is the same company as phage therapy center, but it's based in California) is Christopher A. Smith. I know for a fact that Dr Tengiz and Dr Zemphira is in on the scam since they were the ones that told me the phages they are giving me is custom phages and tried to charge me extra $1000 for each one in the beginning. And I think the CEO knows about this too, although I'm not too sure. Becareful with the CEO though, because he will tell you all the good things about his therapy center (which is not surprising).

Now that I given you all the facts, you can decide for yourself if you still want to go or not. I'm starting to question a lot of things now. If they been lying to me this whole time about giving me custom phages when it's really a commercial phage, what other things have they been lying about? They could be lying about the whole lab result. How do I know I really have E coli, Staph Epidermis, and Enterococcus? They edited the header of the lab result and changed it to their own header, instead of giving me the original Eliava's lab result. What if my bacteria really does require a custom phage to be eradicated, and they been giving me a commercial phage this whole time, and maybe that's why my symptoms has not been improving dramatically? The only time it improved was when I received the prostate massage. But after a few days, symptoms went back to normal. It was on and off. So I probably wasted $3000 for nothing. And more importantly, how do I know that the other treatments they been giving me such as the autohemotherapy injections, camilyn injections, the vitamin IV, the cleanser IV, the anti inflammatory suppositories, probiotcs how do I know if those are completely safe like they claim they are? If you look back in my journal entries, I was complaining that my symptoms were getting worse and I didn't feel good at certain points when I was receiving the autohemotherapy injections and the camilyn injections. There was a patient here who refused the injections too because he said it made his symptoms worse.

Yesterday I said that I think I feel sick whenever I take the phages without taking the probiotics. Well i think that not taking the probiotic is the reason why I feel sick now. It's almost as if my body became dependent on probiotics and now I need to take it with the phages to feel normal. if I don't take it with the phages, I don't feel good. I actually feel more sick for some reason. Not sure why this is.

Phage Therapy Center sets up their own website called www.phagetherapycenter.com and they advertise that they offer phage therapy with their own original holistic treatments such as the autohemotherapy injections, camilyn injections, vitamins, probiotics, enzymes etc. They claim to treat resistant bacterial infections and they claim to offer phage therapy in conjunction with their own original treatments. While I was here, they only gave phages from Nov 14 to Dec 2. That's a 19 day supply and they're sending me home with another 12 boxes (12 day supply) and 20 suppositories. That's basically a 32 day supply of oral phages they're sending me home with, which are commercial NOT custom phages.

Why am I telling you this? Because since the two doctors at phage therapy center are locals in Tbilisi, they can buy phages directly from the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy as I have mentioned a few times already. They don't need a prescription. And the price they buy it for if they get it directly from the pharmacy is 11 GEL for a commercial box. 11 GEL is roughly $4 dollars USD, for a box of commercial phage. They gave me a total of 32 day supply, and since they told me to take 4 bottles a day, and there's 5 bottles contained in one box, that means in one day I would finish a box of phages (with one bottle remaining left). So let's just say for simplicity they gave me 32 boxes the whole entire time I was here, with some bottles remaining left. 32 times 11 = 352 GEL. 352 GEL is roughly $130 USD. I paid them $3000
so you would think they wpi;f send me home with more since it only costs $4 bucks for a box. So they figured they will give you all these other treatments that they developed (injections, vitamins, probiotics, etc) to justify the price of $3000. And those treatments, for me, does not work. I don't know if it helps other people.

Red flags

There were many red flags that I witnessed here when I first got here but I was too blinded by my desperation for a cure so I brushed it off. I regret it very much. When I first to phage therapy center, I noticed there were no local patients. There were no Georgians in the clinic, which I thought was odd. If this place really helped people, you would think that there would be Georgians here at the clinic. But there were only foreign patients. I saw an indian guy, irish guy, and an american couple that were all receiving treatment from phage therapy center. My friend who is a patient at Eliava Institute, said he was planning to go to phage therapy center instead, so he emailed them and asked them if they accept local patients. They said they only accept foreign patients. Now why is that??

Why do they only accept foreign patients and not local patients? I really don't know, but it could be because if something goes wrong, it would be harder for foreign patients to sue Phage Therapy Center. But if they accept local patients and something goes wrong, you get the picture.

Another red flag is while I was there, Dr. Zemphira started talking to this american patient, a woman, about her test results, her bacteria, and basically disclosing information about that woman's condition while I was in the same room. I heard everything. She basically ruined the patient confidentiality thing. I also thought that was odd.

One other red flag I noticed is that there are not a lot of patients there. When I first got there, I was the ONLY patient. And then the american woman came, and then the indian guy and the irish guy.

This leads me to my next point..

If I were to go again to receive phage therapy, which I am really considering, I would go to the original one, the George Eliava Institute. I would go to this one because this one is the main one and they are also the original place that came up with the idea of using phages to destroy bacteria. Any other companies claiming to offer phage therapy would have to get phages from the Eliava Institute. I would not go to any 3rd party, middle man companies like Phage Therapy Center because they are most likely going to buy phages from the eliava pharmacy for cheap and give you a small amount of supply and overcharge you. The George Eliava institute has their own therapy center which is called the Eliava Phage Therapy Center. I visited this one and they have their own urology unit, gynecology unit, etc. Also, they send you home with a 3 months supply of phages, unlike the therapy center I went to that only sent me home with only a 12 day supply and they only give you phages in different forms, they don't give you any other treatments like how phage therapy center does.

I urge you all to not go to Phage Therapy Center (www.phagetherapycenter.com) or any other counterfeit 3rd party clinics that claim to offer phage therapy. Please beware. I can show you more evidence that they tried to scam me if you messaged me. I can't post it on here though.

I really don't know what to think anymore. This whole entire experience made me lose faith in people. I don't know why phage therapy center lied to me and tried to scam me after I told I opened up to them about my symptoms and problems. I honestly thought that after receiving treatment from them, I would be cured or near the point of being cured but my symptoms has not improve a whole lot and I feel more sick now when I don't take the probiotics. Hopefully after I get off the phages and my body gets used to not taking the probiotics anymore, that I would return to normal again. Also I don't know if they are trying to scam other patients as well, or if it's just specifically me. Maybe I came off to them as dull and naive and they thought that they could take advantage of that. I really don't know. I just feel really stupid for going here in the first place and wasting $3000. This has been a nightmare and I'm not sure what I should do anymore. I'm just so fucking angry at myself for going here on a whim and not doing research carefully and consider all my options. I think what clouded my judgement was being desperate for a cure.

I did confronted them about this today and they denied it completely and I stuck with their story. They said that they do put custom phages in commercial boxes and bottles and that they been giving me custom phages this whole time, so I asked them multiple times: Why did the eliava pharmacy tell me the phage I received is a commercial phage and not a custom one? I probably told them this about 10 times today and each time I brought this up, they would change the subject and continued to stick with their story and say that the phages they were giving me is custom phages without answering my question. Then they would try to make me look at my lab results to confirm that my bacteria needed custom phages, but that's not what I'm asking and I told them I'm not believing anything else they are saying since they won't give me an explanation of why Eliava Pharmacy is telling me one thing, and they're telling me another thing.I also told them I would tell other patients about their deception and they told me they would refund me back $1000 after I threatened them, but I kind of pushed my luck and told them I want $2000 refunded, since they get the phages for 4 bucks a bottle and they only gave me 25 boxes so far. After I asked them for $2000 back, they pretty much closed the offer so I didn't get any money back.

I hope you all learn from my mistakes and think twice about going here. From my experience, they are deceptive and I think they will try to take advantage of others if they think they can get away with it, just like how it was with me. I am open to answering any questions you might have about this place or about phage therapy in general. Thank you for reading and sorry for the long post.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Observer

Mo7amed88 is on a distinguished road

hi there ,
Are you still in tbilisi ?

Cause i just came to the clinic to today and they did exactly what happened to you .
Old 12-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Observer

in case anyone is wondering why there's another patient from the same therapy center I went to that is commenting on this thread, it's because I posted a link to this thread on another forum that has patients who either went to the same therapy center I did or eliava therapy center. Here's a link to that forum. https://patient.info/forums/discuss/...tatitis-589498
Old 12-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Observer

December 2

im.at the airport typing this on my phone ight now. I am about to leave Tbilisi. This has been quite an experience. Since im on my phone im going to make this post short.

So yesterday i actually met up with the user named Mo7amed88, he is another patient here at phage therapy center. He told me that the therapy center did the exact same thing to him. It's actually a funny story. He has been following my journal all this time and i had no idea he knew about my journal. And he had no idea which person at phage therapy center was the one writing this. Ive seen him one time in the iv room and we sat next to each other at the front room but I had no idea hes been following my journal and he didnt know who was writing it. Lol. So he knew which person i was when i wrote my journal yesterday describing all the foreign patients i saw at the therapy center.

Anyways, so we met up and he told me they told him they were giving him custom phages stored in a commercial box and bottle. They charged him $1000 for it. He wasn't very happy when he read my journal entry from yesterday and found out that he was a victim to their scam as well.
Anyways, Ill update with more information later since i dont like to type on my phone. Just thought i give this quick update. This has been a longest 3 weeks of my life. Cant wait to go back home. Im going to miss Tbilisi though. Not a bad place to live
Old 12-03-2017, 06:29 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing your experience. The therapy sounds like it should have worked at least close to your expectations. I'm sorry you are going through such a bad health experience. If you do continue with another more professional location, please continue to share.

Meanwhile, are you going to try any other alternative therapy?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 12-04-2017, 04:11 AM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience. The therapy sounds like it should have worked at least close to your expectations. I'm sorry you are going through such a bad health experience. If you do continue with another more professional location, please continue to share.

Meanwhile, are you going to try any other alternative therapy?
It was an awful experience going to phage therapy center and I regret it so much going there but at least I have a chance to blog about it and let others know so that they don't make the same mistake that i made. Thank you for letting me write about my experience on here.

I'm remaining confident and hopeful that phages will cure me one day. I'm actually considering going to Eliava's phage therapy center since it's the original place that came up with the idea of using phages to destroy bacteria. They have access to research from the George Eliava institute since they are a part of the Institute. I'm not going to any other places except Eliava to get treatment.

I will definitely post another blog whenever I decide to go to Eliava for treatment. Me and two other patients that went to phage therapy center are thinking of going to Eliava's phage therapy center together this time. If we do decide to go together, i can ask them if they want to post a blog about their experience.

As for right now, i bought more phages directly from the Eliava's pharmacy before i left Tbilisi and i was able to bring all of it back with me and make it through customs. Ill explain how in later journals. Since i did say i noticed some minor improvements when i took the phages, i just didnt know if the improvement was because of the phages or prostate massage. So im going to continue my phage treatment at home without all the other treatments (probiotics, enzymes, vitamins) this time and see if it would help with my symptoms.

Im on a break right now from taking phages and i will go back on it on December 15. So ill update my journal and progress starting on that date.

i still have more to talk about so im going to continue writing in this journal for a few more days. And i just want to say that once i got off the probiotics and the phages for a few days, i feel a lot better now. I was feeling sick a few days ago when i was still on it.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Observer

December 6

Hello everyone, I been busy ever since I got back home and haven't got a chance to post on here. I want to offer some advice for anyone who is considering getting phage therapy. As far as I know, there are only two places in Tbilisi, Georgia which offers phage therapy. The original place that came up with the idea of using phages against bacteria, the George Eliava Institute, is one place. Their website is eliavaphagetherapy.com. And the other place is Phage Therapy Center, which is the place that I claim scammed me. Their website is www.phagetherapycenter.com.

A very wise patient that went to Eliava Phage therapy (Not phage therapy center) once told me that if I'm traveling halfway across the world, why didn't i check out both therapy centers before picking which one to spend my money on. Both centers are 15 mins away from each other and taxi is like 1 or 2 usd. You can check out each center's facility and you will know right away which is the right one to go to. When i checked out eliava phage therapy center, there were wayyyyy more patients, both local and foreign. The inside basically looked like a hospital. They had their own units such as urology, gynecology, etc. And the eliava pharmacy is in the same building and then next to the therapy center is the George Eliava Institute. All of the buildings are in the same area. When i finally visited Eliava, i felt really stupid for not checking out both therapy centers before deciding which one to go to. Although Eliava Phage Therapy is more expensive, its 3900 euros, but in my honest opinion if its for your health then i think its definitely worth every penny. And a patient that goes there told me they give you 3 months supply of phages to take home unlike the 12 day supply that phage therapy center gives you to take home. The patient that went to Eliava told me that in order to have a good chance of being cured, you need to be on phages for at least 3 months, says the people at Eliava. Which is the exact reason why Eliava gives you 3 months supply of phages to take home after your treatment there. Another thing is that Eliava phage therapy also does urethral instillations, which is basically putting a tube down your urethra and injecting liquid phages down your urethra so that it gets to the prostate directly. The patient told me that since Eliava's therapy center is part of the George Eliava Institute, they have access to the research on phages.

For anyone considering phage therapy, I highly recommend checking out eliava phage therapy's facility and then compare it with phage therapy center's facility and before you make your decision. Dont make the same mistake i did. I was desperate and I saw that phage therapy center offered a cheaper price, and then this nightmare happened. I'm not cured and my symptoms did not really improve. I been off phages since December 2, I will go back on phages on Dec 15.

I managed to get phage therapy center to write me a letter that approved me to bring back 50 boxes of phages. They only gave me 20 boxes of phages to bring back home, 10 were custom phages, and 10 were commercial Pyo phages (you can refer back to the journal entry on November 29 where I also talked about this). They were originally going to write me a letter which only approves for me to bring back those 20 boxes of phages (10 day supply). However, I told them that I know they are scamming me, giving me commercial Intesti phages this whole time and making me think they were giving me custom phages. I confronted them about this and they denied it. So I told them that I know about Eliava Pharmacy, and I told them I was able to buy Intesti phages there directly and that I compared the Intesti commercial phages I got from the Eliava Pharmacy with the "custom" phages that phage therapy center gave me and it looked exactly the same. I even told phage therapy center that I asked the pharmacists AND the urologist at Eliava's therapy center if my phages were really custom or was it an commercial intesti phage. After I told phage therapy center all of this, they looked shocked and concerned. They knew that I had found out the truth about their scam. I told them they don't have to play dumb anymore because I found out everything. I told them I just needed to bring more phages back home because the 20 boxes they gave me wasn't enough. They seemed scared that I might tell other people about their scam so they went ahead and wrote me a letter to approve me for 50 boxes of commercial phages to bring back home. I have the letter, which I will be uploading tomorrow since I forgot to bring it with me as I'm in a coffee shop right now and have no internet at home currently.

In the approval letter, they approved me for 25 boxes of Intesti phages, and 25 boxes of Pyo phages, (50 total) both are COMMERCIAL. But they said I needed custom phages, remember? So why didn't they approve for custom phages in the approval letter? They didn't write anything about custom phages in the approval letter. That's because they never gave me custom phages and they had forgot to include in the letter saying I'm bringing back custom phages. If they were really giving me custom phages, they should of wrote in the approval letter "x boxes of CUSTOM phages and x boxes of Pyo phages" instead of writing "25 boxes of Intesti phages, 25 boxes of Pyo phages". This is where they screwed up and I will post a screenshot of the letter tomorrow.

I also have one final evidence which can definitely prove they are scamming me but I am hesitant to post it on here. It's my best evidence and I'm still thinking about it, I will let you know if I am going to post it. You know how I claimed that they told me they were giving me custom phages and that they said that they put it in the same boxes and bottles as commercial phages? I can prove that they said this. And I can prove that what they said is a complete lie. Whoever is considering getting phage therapy can use the information from this evidence and find out the truth for themselves. I will let you know if I decide to post it.

As for my symptoms, I still have urinary symptoms and the sexual symptoms didn't seem to improve. I will continue my phages cycle on Dec 15 and post my progress to see if the Intesti phages and Pyo Phages actually help or not. I have enough boxes to last me 3 months, which is how long I need to be on it to have a good shot at being cured according to Eliava.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Observer

December 7

I have great news. I emailed the head director of the George Eliava Institute yesterday, asking her if Eliava ever puts custom phages in the same bottles and boxes as commercial phages. I know I already ask the pharmacist at Eliava this question and she already gave me an answer, but I wanted to double check with the director to make sure. I figured the director of Eliava Institute would be the perfect person to ask since she's the head director of the whole Eliava Institute. She is the person that knows how everything works. Here is a screenshot of my email conversation with her.

As you see, the director told me that phage therapy center uses Eliava's diagnostic center and they get their COMMERCIAL phages from Eliava. And that Eliava prepares custom phages ONLY for Eliava's Phage Therapy Center.

This means that Phage Therapy Center can't get custom phages from Eliava since Eliava does not prepare custom phages for Phage Therapy Center, or any other therapy center for that matter. If Phage Therapy Center can't provide their patients with custom phages, then what happens if their patients' bacterial infections require custom phages? Well, now it makes total sense. This is why they gave me an COMMERCIAL phage, making me think that it's a custom phage. They lied to me and said it's a custom phage because they cannot get actual custom phages prepared for them by Eliava, so they lie and tell me it's a custom phage so that I can pay an extra $1000. And they try to make me take an antibiotic along with the "custom" phage so that the antibiotic can destroy the resistant bacteria and make me think that the "custom" phage they give me is working, when in reality it's only a commercial phage that have been giving me this whole time. The same exact thing happen to the user Mo7ame88. This also means that other patients coming into Phage Therapy Center that requires custom phages, most likely won't be getting custom phages because Phage Therapy Center can't get custom phages from Eliava. If this happened to me and Mo7amed88, it is probable that Phage Therapy Center is also lying and scamming other patients as well. So any patients that come into Phage Therapy Center that requires a custom phage for their bacteria most likely is being scammed and lied to by Phage Therapy Center.

And lastly, you can see that the director of Eliava also said at the end that Eliava NEVER puts custom phages in the same boxes as commercial phages. This means that Phage Therapy Center's claim that they put custom phages in the same bottles and boxes as commercial phages is a straight out lie. I hope this all makes sense now.

I will also be posting up a screenshot of the medical report that I received from Phage Therapy Center, where they included all the meds they gave me but they only listed commercial phages on the report, it did not say anything about custom phages. This is where they screwed up on the report.

And if you scroll through my journal entries, you can see me post a screenshot of my first lab result that shows that Phage Therapy Center told me I needed a custom preparation for my phages. This means they told me I needed custom phages, but how can they provide custom phages for me if Eliava won't make custom phages for them?

And also, I talked to a patient from Eliava and he told me that my phage routine is completely wrong. The phage routine that Phage Therapy Center told me to follow is: Drink Mineral Water, wait 10-15 mins and then drink 2 bottles of phages. Wait another 10-15 minutes and take 2 capsules of probiotics, and then wait another 30 minutes and have a meal.

I followed this routine for almost 3 weeks so my body became used to the routine. So when I decided to take the phages without the probiotics, I started feeling extremely sick. I experienced hot flashes, sleep disturbances, flu like symptoms, and generally I just felt ill. And when I took the probiotics again with the phages, I felt normal again.

I told the patient at Eliava about this and he asked the doctor that was treating him at Eliava and the doctor told him that it's my body's reaction to the phages and that it's very rare and it happens because I wasn't following the correct routine. So Phage Therapy Center gave me some bad guidelines to follow.

The patient at Eliava told me that the correct way to take phages is that I'm supposed to drink mineral water, wait 10-15 minutes, and then take the phages and then don't take anything 30 mins after taking the phages. This means no food, no water, no probiotics, no capsules, no NOTHING for 30 minutes after taking the phages to allow my body to completely absorb the phages. So I took probiotics 10-15 minutes after taking the phages which is not good and it could be the reason why I started feeling sick whenever I don't take the phages with the probiotics. Also, Phage Therapy Center told me I have to take 4 bottles of phages a day. But the patient at Eliava told me that I have to take 4 bottles of phages a day for 2-3 weeks, then after that I'm supposed to reduce to 2 bottles of phages a day. Phage Therapy Center did not say anything about reducing it to 2 bottles of phages a day, and I'm going to take Eliava's advice over Phage Therapy Center any day.

So now I have to take a break and hopefully when I start back on phages, I won't feel sick anymore and hopefully the commercial phages that I brought home works for me. I am not 100% sure it will work because on the medical report from Phage Therapy Center, it says that my bacteria requires a custom phage but I really don't know what to believe anymore, like I said, they could of changed the report. So now I don't know if the commercial phages I brought home will work or not. But if it doesn't, then I already know that my next step is to save up money to go to Eliava's therapy center.

I will be updating again on Dec 15 and I'll post a screenshot of my final medical report soon. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: By the way, in the screenshot, my name is not actually Michael. I just used a moniker and that's my burner email address. And you can double check the director of Eliava's email address on http://www.eliava-institute.org/ That is the official George Eliava Institute's website and that's where I got the director's email address from.
Old Today, 02:38 AM
Observer

Unhappy

December 11

I'm not doing good right now. Ever since I came back from Tbilisi, something hasn't been right. My body doesn't feel the same anymore. I noticed ever since I got back, my left foot became numb and is still numb. My other foot is fine. I'm not sure why this is happening. I tried pinching the skin on my left foot and I had to pinch really hard to actually feel something. I did the same for my right foot with the same amount of pressure and I felt pain. I don't know why I'm having this symptom. And lately, I been feeling fatigue and tired all the time and not having energy to do anything. I also notice the skin on both of my knuckles is very dry. It's so dry to the point that it is peeling. I'm not sure if this could be due to the cold weather since it's winter but the skin on my knuckles never been so dry to the point that it is peeling even if it's winter. This is the first winter that I notice this happening to my knuckles. Also when I shower with warm water, when the water splashes on my knuckles, it actually hurts a lot. Feels like the skin is inflamed. The skin around my knuckles is so dry and the dryness is creeping up to the lower parts of my fingers.

And a few days ago, I ate at this restaurant that served steak. The steak was really rare, the outside of the steak looked fine but when I bit it, the inside was really red. I didn't notice this until I was almost done with the steak. Two days after eating the rare steak, I started experiencing some nausea and my stomach felt a little upset. And then I started feeling a little sick, my body was heating up and I felt as though I was about to catch a cold or something. And then I started having really frequent urination. I know I already have frequent urination due to prostatitis, but this symptom got really worse after I ate the steak. I was probably urinating every 15-20 minutes or so, and each time only a little bit of urine would come out. It reminded me of the first time I got prostatitis. And then just today I started experiencing a headache for most of the day. All of these symptoms happened after eating that steak.

I've eaten steak that was rare before and one time I even ate steak that was not cooked properly yet I only experienced a minor stomach ache and diarrhea. I didn't experience any symptoms mentioned above before. But this time was different, I didn't experience any diarrhea but instead, I had trouble emptying my bowels. It was as if I was constipated after I ate that bloody steak.

Right now I can't help but be concerned that all these symptoms that are showing up, the numbness on the left foot, the abnormally dry skin on my knuckles, feeling tired all the time, and then there's the nausea, stomach upset, body heating up, constipation, and feeling like catching a cold after eating that uncooked steak...I can't help but think that these symptoms are showing up because my immune system is messed up from all the treatments that the phage therapy center gave me while I was there.

Remember I said that they were giving me all those extra treatments to try and boost my immune system? I can't help but think that maybe those treatments did some damage to my immune system or my body which is why I'm having these new side effects. I know it isn't the phages that are causing this because phages have no known side effects. For example, the rare steak that I ate, if there were bacteria on there then my body's immune system would of attacked those bacteria as it enters my body yet I still feel sick and had all these symptoms and it's been a few days now. Back then when I ate meat that was red inside, if I did get sick, I would of gotten over it in a day or so. And I wouldn't experience symptoms like body heating up or nausea or just feeling ill in general. Sometimes I wouldn't even get sick.

I remember when I was getting treatment at Phage Therapy Center, they were giving me autohemotherapy injections to boost my immune system. I was on these injections for two days, as I recall from my journal. The first day they took my blood and mixed my blood with an anticoagulant and then reinjected the blood mixed with anticoagulant back into my muscles in order to boost up my immune and stimulate the production of antibodies. I do not know how safe this injection is or if it has any lasting side effects. But these injections could be the reason why I'm having all these side effects now. And I remember my symptoms got worse and I just felt really off after receiving those injections. The second day of the autohemotherapy injection, instead of using an anticoagulant to mix with my blood, they mixed the antibiotic called Ceftriaxone with my blood. After this, I experienced sleep disturbances and felt itchy and hot all over my body at night. Now that I think about it, it was pretty dumb of me to agree to do this type of treatment without doing research about it first. I've heard about ozone injections before and it's pretty much the same concept except for ozone injections, they take your blood and mix it with ozone and reinject it back into you. But instead of using ozone, phage therapy center used an anticoagulant and an antibiotic to mix it with my blood and I really do not know if that is safe or not. I was the only patient that received these autohemotherapy injections, the other 4 patients did not receive these injections.

I'm a bit concerned right now and I'm starting to question all the treatments that they were giving me that is not phage therapy. I'm thinking if it's not the autohemotherapy injections that are giving me these new side effects, then what if it's the "vitamin" IV drip? Or the cleanser drip? Or maybe the probiotics mixed with the phages? All those extra treatments did not help me at all and maybe all of those treatments contributed to the new side effects that I'm having now...

And I'm also starting to think that since they are capable of scamming me and lying, what if they are giving me all these treatments in order to make my immune system and body weaker? So that when I go home, I would get new infections since my immune system is weaker, just so I would be a returning customer...

I really hope this is just me overthinking and I really hope I'm wrong about all of this because in this situation, it's better to be wrong than right. But it makes a lot of sense. When I was there, there were only a small number of patients. It was me, irish guy, indian guy, this american woman and this other guy. There were only 5 patients. And when I first got there, I was the only patient. This makes me think that Phage Therapy Center doesn't get a lot of patients. And all the patients were foreign, like I said before, there were no local patients. So they definitely don't have a lot of customers. If they don't have a lot of customers to begin with, then that means if their customers somehow someway get cured (which I highly doubt, because Phage Therapy Center are just a bunch of scammers), this means that they would lose money since the customers that got cured won't be returning.

But what if Phage Therapy Center knows that they can't cure their patients, so instead of focusing on helping patients get better, what if their aim is to treat the symptoms of their patients temporarily (like how they did with me, with my ups and downs in symptoms during my treatment there) but give their patients all these other treatments to make their immune system weaker, so that when they go home, they would get new infections and come back for a second round of treatment? Which means more money for Phage Therapy Center. I mean, it makes sense. Those patients that acquire new infections would come back to Phage Therapy Center for a second round because they would think that the treatment was helping them the first time they came, when in fact it was just helping them with the symptoms temporarily like how my symptoms improved temporarily when i was there.

The reason I think this is because I feel like my immune system is actually weaker, like when I ate that rare steak I felt sick as if new bacteria got into my body and my body wasn't able to fight it off like how it normally would, which is maybe why I started having all those symptoms. I never had a problem with eating rare steak before until after receiving treatment from phage therapy center. And another reason why I think this may be true is because I remember phage therapy center telling me that after I finish treatment at their center, when I return home, they told me I might have new infections that need to get treated. At first I thought that was really odd. Why would they tell me I'm going to get new infections after I receive treatment from them? I thought that the treatment was suppose to cure me or help me get better. Why would they tell me that I would most likely get new infections when I go home after receiving treatment from them, after they give me their immune therapy treatment? Shouldn't I NOT get new infections since their treatment is aimed at making my immune system stronger, not weaker? I think this was another red flag. They also told me that it's better for me to come to their facility to get treated for my first treatment so that they can treat my body "holistically" and "boost" my immune system up.

A good analogy for this is like bringing your car to a evil greedy mechanic. You let him fix your car. He replaces the broken parts with parts that work temporarily, but will break in a few months. He then charges you a ton of money for the labor. And then in few months, the part that he gave you breaks down and you come back and pay for his expensive service again. If the mechanic fixes your car completely, he knows you're not going to be coming back for a long time.

I've contacted the user Mo7amme88 and he told me he did not receive autohemotherapy injections. No one did, except me. But all the other things like the probiotics, enzymes, vitamin drip, cleanser drip, he received all of those, just not the autohemotherapy injections. He hasn't mentioned anything to me about side effects so I'm assuming he's not experiencing any adverse effects. If me and him got the same treatment, and he's not experiencing any side effects but I am, then the only difference between mine and his treatment is the autohemotherapy injections.

I'm aware that there is nothing I can do now, what's happened has already happened. The only thing left to do is to make an appoint with my doctor and tell him all about this and see what he thinks. I'm going to try and see if he can run some tests to see if my immune system is weaker. And I know I said I was going to start on the phages on December 15 and report the results, but I'm going to hold off on that until I find out if my immune system is actually compromised or not. I just don't think it's smart to start on the phages for now because if the phages does really kill my bacteria and start improving my symptoms this time, if my immune system is weak, even if the phages eradicate all the bacteria, my body would still be susceptible to new infections and I would just end up with new bacteria since my immune system is compromised and then I would have used up all the phages. So i think it's better to wait and see if my immune system is actually damaged or not. If it is, I would have to see if I can get my immune system back to normal again and then after that I will start on the phages again. Hopefully everyhing is fine and that all these new side effects are just temporary. I don't even know what to do or what to think if these new side effects become chronic.

Ever since I got back I actually been feeling a bit depressed too. Not sure if it's because of wasting my money and getting scammed or wasting my money and jeopardizing my health, or maybe it could be a side effect from the treatment? I don't know. Maybe from the stress of this whole experience. I'm actually very exhausted, mentally and physically. After discovering about phages, I thought I was going to win this battle finally. But this battle has become a lot more complicated than I expected and I'm not so sure if I will ever reach a point of being cured anymore. It just seems so far away now. I just feel like giving up to be completely honest.

Anyways, I'll wait and go to the doctor and will post updates. Again, thanks for reading.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.