Old 12-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Explorer

uniden is on a distinguished road
Default THE POWER OF BELIEF

The more I believe in myself, the better I get. That is, IF I believe in myself. If I believe that I am well, then it is so. If I believe that I am better, then it is so.

Oliver Wendell Holmes
Old 12-03-2017, 06:34 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Good attitude, uniden. That's a good affirmation. Repeat often and daily. I'm convinced it will work.

My best friend is a retired psychologist. He uses Affirmations extensively, and taught his patients to do the same. https://www.mindtools.com/pages/arti...firmations.htm

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 12-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Reader

Beach Man will become famous soon enoughBeach Man will become famous soon enough

My dear departed mother graduated at the top of her class as an R.N. (Registered Nurse) from the Maine Eye and Ear Infirmary in Portland, Maine in 1928 and became the Company Nurse for Burnham & Morrill which produces B&M BAKED BEANS. Years later, after having left that position to raise her family, she returned to work as an R.N. for several years at the Maine Medical Center in Portland, and after that did Private Duty nursing. One of her favorite affirmations, which she taught me when I was a young boy, was this:

"Every day in every way I am getting better and better!"
Old 12-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Observer

GetThrive is on a distinguished road

Hi, Uniden! That's a great mindset and result will really manifest. It's a fact, the way we see things in life determines our reality.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.